• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

DaManofWar said:
He's accepted. Now it's just a question of what arc he'll work in. The current list is as follows:

Marvel Cinematic Universe arc: Having defeated yet another invasion New York falls Victim to the Enclave

RWBY: Vale has been destroyed by a Daleks-Sauron alliance but some survivors have been taken to a bunker by Cobra Commander and Cinder. They are now planning to use John Constantine in a counter-attack against Sauron.

Age of Ultron: In the aftermath of Ultron Prime's (Ultron gained godly powers) death two things happened. A tear opened and a Sith warrior jumped out while The Merchant teleported several people to his pocket dimension.

Victorian London: The League of Assassins are trying to break the chains of Fenrick, an old God and classic Doctor Who villian

Rapture: The 12 Doctor has arrived on Rapture as it is being invaded by Sea Devils

The Walking Dead: After dealing with a horde in Atlanta a group consisting of three knights, a living tree, an alien disguised as a human, a dinosaur named Jim, Isaac Clarke, a soldier from the future and Harley Quinn (Injustice) they are going to Washington.

[QUOTE="The Reaper Of Souls]I NEED ASSISTANCE!!! I have no idea where Miles should fall into through a portal... Where should he go?

[/QUOTE]
I think you've got the wrong Multiverse RP, mate. I don't see an app for a guy called Miles anywhere.

Hey, @Some_Bloke. So I had a thought I wanted to run by you. I was thinking, assuming Gregory doesn't drop the spear like it's on fire, that as used it his personality more... I suppose the word I'm looking for is aggressive. Not like he becomes very rude or anything, but maybe he becomes a bit quicker to resort to violence, and maybe a bit less able to empathize with people. I guess what I'm trying to say is his alignment might start to slowly (emphasis on slowly) shift towards Chaotic Evil.

If you're alright with it of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Reaper Of Souls]Miles Upshur? Outlast? He is in accepted charcters.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you posted that a while ago but never replied to the RP so I just assumed you'd changed your mind about joining.

TommyGun15 said:
Hey, @Some_Bloke. So I had a thought I wanted to run by you. I was thinking, assuming Gregory doesn't drop the spear like it's on fire, that as used it his personality more... I suppose the word I'm looking for is aggressive. Not like he becomes very rude or anything, but maybe he becomes a bit quicker to resort to violence, and maybe a bit less able to empathize with people. I guess what I'm trying to say is his alignment might start to slowly (emphasis on slowly) shift towards Chaotic Evil.
If you're alright with it of course.
Makes sense considering that Gregory buries his aggression with a shell of humor. I don't intend to have Gregory use the spear for the course of the entire RP though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Makes sense considering that Gregory buries his aggression with a shell of humor. I don't intend to have Gregory use the spear for the course of the entire RP though.

[/QUOTE]
Oh. Alright.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Yeah, you posted that a while ago but never replied to the RP so I just assumed you'd changed your mind about joining.

[/QUOTE]
I couldn't figure out how to start... I'm idiotic that way, when I can't figure out how to start, I forget to ask for some help...

[QUOTE="The Reaper Of Souls]I NEED ASSISTANCE!!! I have no idea where Miles should fall into through a portal... Where should he go?

[/QUOTE]
Miles isn't the sort of person who would go through a portal... I was going to have Fat Man, push him in, but I wasn't sure where he going pop out... Which universe would he encounter the most people? After seeing what he had seen, he be a little hesitant to talk or meet anyone.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Discuss stuff about the RP here. I will answer any questions if you have them.

[/QUOTE]
Can I just make another character? Miles is killing me becuase I can't figure out how to start.

I think i might expand it a bit to include other experiments, like 627. Lilo could also show up.

I also wanna see Stitch meet XCOM. See how that goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back