• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]The same arc as Shiki Tohno: The Walkind Dead.

[/QUOTE]
Now wouldn't that be interesting, a Succubus in a world over-run by the dead.

theManCalledSting said:
Now wouldn't that be interesting, a Succubus in a world over-run by the dead.
She isn't your classical succubus, though. And she'd be use to it, considering the things which happen in the Tsukihime timeline.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]She isn't your classical succubus, though. And she'd be use to it, considering the things which happen in the Tsukihime timeline.

[/QUOTE]
Now that would be fun to see her in the Walking Dead... interacting with the cast... and thank goodness, because that Arc needs someone to help pick up the pace.

theManCalledSting said:
and they let in pure immortal wolfboy
By that logic: Itachi shouldn't lose his chakra abilities, and Misogi should still keep his, since his abilities are conceptual/metaphysical (considering a physical device couldn't affect them xD )

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]By that logic: Itachi shouldn't lose his chakra abilities, and Misogi should still keep his, since his abilities are conceptual/metaphysical (considering a physical device couldn't affect them xD )

[/QUOTE]
That RP in general is disorganized, you have a Skype? I can add you to the Tears RP skype group

Sorry I don't and even if I had, I couldn't use it atm. My PC is not in a good state. I'm using RM clock so it cools down when idle...Even now it heats up whenever I type xD Skype would cause it to shut down.

I might get a new PC in about a month. If I do I'll make an account and tell you about it.

@theManCalledSting

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Sorry I don't and even if I had, I couldn't use it atm. My PC is not in a good state. I'm using RM clock so it cools down when idle...Even now it heats up whenever I type xD Skype would cause it to shut down.
I might get a new PC in about a month. If I do I'll make an account and tell you about it.

@theManCalledSting

[/QUOTE]
sweet, tell me about it when you get the new PC in a private chat at least...

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Sure :D

[/QUOTE]
Is GlaDOS a bigger threat than the Daleks? I mean in the agreed canon of Doctor Who in the RP... The Doctor first met Honoka when the Weeping Angels were the villains later on the Ruton Host.

apoliseno said:
Or someone could have a Carbonadium sword (Carbonadium is ab element that nullifies healing factors)
^I know about Carbonadium, but considering Thanos doesn't let Deadpool die, he'd just revive like Lobo from DC.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]^I know about Carbonadium, but considering Thanos doesn't let Deadpool die, he'd just revive like Lobo from DC.

[/QUOTE]
In this RP Thanos' curse on Deadpool could have been reconned out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back