• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

As we're reaching beyond 200 pages, I'm going to be moving all of the stories into three separate IC tabs.

The stuff in Rapture and Victorian London will be going in one tab, as well as any miscellaneous posts (such as Oryx conquering another world or a scene with the Unknowns)

The MCU, Old West and RWBY in the second

The Star Wars stuff, Age of Ultron stuff and The Walking Dead stuff in the third tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]As we're reaching beyond 200 pages, I'm going to be moving all of the stories into three separate IC tabs.
The stuff in Rapture and Victorian London will be going in one tab, as well as any miscellaneous posts (such as Oryx conquering another world or a scene with the Unknowns)

The Star Wars stuff, Age of Ultron stuff and The Walking Dead stuff in the third tab.

[/QUOTE]
Great! This makes catching up much easier and falling behind a bit harder.

theManCalledSting said:
there are two IC RP 3 tabs
tumblr_inline_ncdp0jkPTq1sp8zt4.gif

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]As we're reaching beyond 200 pages, I'm going to be moving all of the stories into three separate IC tabs.

[/QUOTE]
When arc 4 starts, which tab would the GTA stuff be in?

theManCalledSting said:
can we move the Rapture arc along?
Sorry. I keep meaning to ask, has the date been said? I probably just forgot. I don't want to bring something up that hasn't happened.

Arc three is officially over. The Rapture and Old West stuff is arc four while The Walking Dead is both an arc 3 and arc 4 thing.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Arc three is officially over. The Rapture and Old West stuff is arc four while The Walking Dead is both an arc 3 and arc 4 thing.

[/QUOTE]
I'm good for the heist arc right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back