• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Big Boss fighting Death's Head... @TommyGun15 Be careful, yes?

maxresdefault.jpg

Not officially in an episode, but they brought up "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" so I'm just assuming at this point. It's the best I could come up with in the moment

apoliseno said:
Not officially in an episode, but they brought up "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" so I'm just assuming at this point. It's the best I could come up with in the moment
That's a shitty reality show in the states whereas Doctor Who is a British science fiction drama.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]That's a shitty reality show in the states whereas Doctor Who is a British science fiction drama.

[/QUOTE]
Don't see the connection... also considering Oliver's Age... he would have seen Doctor Who as a kid.

@Some_Bloke Do you think XCOM and the people at Avengers tower have a different radio or something? Alpha team is on the ground and the action is happening on Avengers tower, I need something for them to do.

Barbas said:
Frank Horrigan
Standing over Link's pathetic body, Horrigan ignores Link's pleas as he brutally stomps his head into a bloody mess.

Eden

Showing Tails Sonic and Link's brutal deaths, Eden speaks.

"I hope that after seeing what just happened that you would become more open to joining us, Tails."
I fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back