• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Peaceswore said:
I see everyone in the Unknown universe and the walking dead. Is there no one in the marvel universe? Confused new girl is confused...
Sorry. The people in MCU are Some_Bloke, Me, Pink Gorrila, and Hudhouse. We're just lazy.

Peaceswore said:
I feel like I heard that before... But at the top of my head I don't know them.
So XCOM is a military organization dedicated to fighting aliens. They use a variety of plasma weapons and power armor to fight the aliens. I made a CS for their commander but I made him a noncombatant so I RP a team that's sent in his place. There called Alpha team and only go by their call signs of Alpha-1 through 6. That should clear up some stuff for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peaceswore said:
Gotcha my characters are still ignorant though xD
I would still explain them in the IC. I just didn't want you to be confused you about the call signs.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dynamic Duo of troublemakers! Now I just gotta find the CS I posted for that rp so I don't have to go through a lot of work making it again

I was thinking we could change the characters up a bit (just their powers) and we have Shing change into a weapon or two more and than could be a wizard or something xD

Looking over Ethan's name and backstory, I'm probably going to change them. His personality is going to be worded a bit differently, but he'll

be the same. I think I'll have them drop in the arc I'm creating, where they'd do the most good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back