• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Well, Fallout 4 just shipped today. I'm probably gonna disappear for tonight. I might not be on much tomorrow either.

TommyGun15 said:
Well, Fallout 4 just shipped today. I'm probably gonna disappear for tonight. I might not be on much tomorrow either.
I won't be too active for the week I kinda want to give @The Servant time to cope with the pace of the RP and also finish the Re;Birth series before continuing

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Discuss stuff about the RP here. I will answer any questions if you have them.

[/QUOTE]
Hey, one question, are Companion Characters automatically accepted when the main Character is? I am asking because you Put my Character Elemento Neutralis in the accepted characters list, but not his Companion/Wife Kathy Neutralis

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]Hey, one question, are Companion Characters automatically accepted when the main Character is? I am asking because you Put my Character Elemento Neutralis in the accepted characters list, but not his Companion/Wife Kathy Neutralis

[/QUOTE]
Yes.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Yes.

[/QUOTE]
I made my first post in the RP, showing my Characters getting sucked into a dimensional tear, Thrown torwards the age of Ultron arc, you pick where they appear there

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Discuss stuff about the RP here. I will answer any questions if you have them.

[/QUOTE]
Is it alright to use the Dice function when Charging Elemento Neutralis' Divine Spirit Bomb ability , seeing as it takes time to charge up , can charge at different rates. My character is also a sitting duck while charging it, I have an idea of having a number I need to reach through combined dice rolls for the attack to be large enough to Kill the enemy it is thrown at, since when charged up enough it is powerful to Kill any opponent, but needs time to Charge. (Ultron might face it eventually, though I will need people to hold him off while I charge it, if it happens, The Attack is Very Powerful , but is not useful in 1v1 fights, seeing as I would get my butt handed to me before I can finish charging)

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]Also what was that about different formats in the RP? (I have a hard time typing things out, customizing them on my tablet, which is all I have to work with since I don't have a computer)

[/QUOTE]
oh you have a tablet? okay, but you have to write in the novel Format... you know what that is?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]No, I don't

[/QUOTE]
"This is the novel format, commonly used on this site," said Ms. Manual to help have you understand the norms of the site.

Hellos~ I'm highly curious about this RP and I want ta join. Is it still open? And if it is can I have an OC pokemon trainer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back