• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Okay

[/QUOTE]
a349ce7e2170d7893c93b58d18c2aba2.jpg

I wonder what happened if I mention one of the inactive guys? @The Servant Aigis is in the 11th Doctor's TARDIS and was heavily damage from a fight with Sutekh you can post in the RP if you want or say that Aigis is too damaged to continue and kill her off... the choice is yours of course

@Furious Finch

As far as arcs go at the moment there's a siege happening in the RWBY universe due to the Daleks and Sauron's forces. The Marvel Cinematic Universe Earth has repelled several invasions but now New York is overrun with alien zombies. There's The Walking Dead arc as Fanzy has suggested, an arc involving Transformers and finally in a dying universe a bunch of people are looking for a weapon that can kill Godly beings.

Sorry I haven't been on today. This one thing kept me busy for most of the day and now a ton of homework to do. Buggy notifications caused me to miss 100 posts. Wow.

ryanpk200 said:
Sorry I haven't been on today. This one thing kept me busy for most of the day and now a ton of homework to do. Buggy notifications caused me to miss 100 posts. Wow.
PLease tell Servant that she doesn't have to go just because of it I put too much effort in keeping Aigis out of Red Shirt status to have it go to waste

theManCalledSting said:
Which is a shame because I was considering having them around for a future arc about Rapture...
I only forgot about them. That doesn't mean I don't want to keep using them. If the Rapture arc shows up, Ill join it.

Last edited by a moderator:
ryanpk200 said:
I need to get caught up in the Reborn and TWD universe. Whats been happening?
In TWD Mirus sent another letter. In the Dying Universe the group is being led by a Jorōgumo who wants to get off of the planet alive to a building where the God Killer is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back