• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π™π˜Όπ™Žπ™† π™π™Šπ™π˜Ύπ™€ 𝙓 β€” π—§π—›π—˜ π—›π—’π—Ÿπ——π—œπ—‘π—š π—–π—˜π—Ÿπ—Ÿ

Main
Here
Characters
Here

kevin

π’Šπ’Ž 𝒔𝒐 π’‹π’–π’π’Šπ’‚
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
welcome to the ooc for the task force x role play!

in here, you all can ask me questions, discuss character ideas, or just share anything you'd like regarding the role play!

have fun!

oh my GODS i'm excited

so many thoughts in my brain hrmmm

hello bbs

alsoooo kevin kevin consensus on canon characters in the bio? might do something w the league of assassins

i have a feeling this task force will b a girlboss team

alsoooo kevin kevin consensus on canon characters in the bio? might do something w the league of assassins
that is totally okay with me!

i def expect these oc villains to come from different backgrounds and whatnot. for example, my character grew up running in circles of villains mages and whatnot.

he was mentored by Felix Faust and Nicolas Nolan, so naturally he’ll have ties with groups such as House of Felix, The Society, and the Cult of the Cold Flame. and def many others.

having our ocs come from different organizations also helps others see what kind of villain your oc is. as each organization is different.

not related to you or your oc but just adding this in as a reminder for everyone. no oc should be a child of a popular dc villain!

kev i can't believe u know my discord is a secret >:( ((joke))
ferret told me if i didn’t, they’d steal my firstborn child πŸ˜”

ferret told me if i didn’t, they’d steal my firstborn child πŸ˜”
it would be a blessing to the child n u know it

i love looking for face claims and finding only discourse, thank u tumblr my beloved

i love looking for face claims and finding only discourse, thank u tumblr my beloved
if you do need any help, i’m more than happy to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back