• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π™π˜Όπ™Žπ™† π™π™Šπ™π˜Ύπ™€ 𝙓 β€” π—§π—›π—˜ π—›π—’π—Ÿπ——π—œπ—‘π—š π—–π—˜π—Ÿπ—Ÿ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
hi everybody! hope you all are doing well.
i would tag everyone but im lazy : (

anyways

just letting it be known that i will take a bit more time to review and accept members into the Discord because unfortunately, i am sick today and not feeling the best.

i’m not letting my sickness stop me from doing anything at all but instead of doing my GM duties for acceptance by 5PM EST, it’ll most likely be around 8PM EST or a tad bit later!

hi everybody! hope you all are doing well.
i would tag everyone but im lazy : (

anyways

just letting it be known that i will take a bit more time to review and accept members into the Discord because unfortunately, i am sick today and not feeling the best.

i’m not letting my sickness stop me from doing anything at all but instead of doing my GM duties for acceptance by 5PM EST, it’ll most likely be around 8PM EST or a tad bit later!
no worries kevin, please take care of yourself first! we'll all be waiting for you here <3

in a shocking turn of events, shrike is up before kryptonite

i may have lost the plot slightly w the bio but yall know i love to make my character backstories sound like bad fanfic

realize i never put in the twins powers ,,, how could i possibly forget the most important thing… don’t look at me

NiftyNat NiftyNat ComplexDragon ComplexDragon felideli felideli
sunshineysoul sunshineysoul arthur morgan. arthur morgan. orpheus. orpheus.
neverbackdown neverbackdown eebeevee eebeevee phnx. phnx.
Selee-01 Selee-01 Wyll Wyll dikdik dikdik peachiepalette peachiepalette

hi everyone. i hope you all are doing good.
i am letting you all know my current condition with me being sick as it has worsened today.

i have a 102.1 fever and from the looks of it, strep throat. i am going to the doctor tomorrow morning for an official diagnosis.

i am so sorry to leave all of you hanging since this role play was supposed to start tuesday. i will try my absolute best to muster up some strength tomorrow after my appointment to review sheets so this wait doesn’t last any longer than it already has.

thank you all for sticking by my side and i’ll keep you all updated as time passes. < 3

i am letting you all know my current condition with me being sick as it has worsened today.

i have a 102.1 fever and from the looks of it, strep throat. i am going to the doctor tomorrow morning for an official diagnosis.

i am so sorry to leave all of you hanging since this role play was supposed to start tuesday. i will try my absolute best to muster up some strength tomorrow after my appointment to review sheets so this wait doesn’t last any longer than it already has.

thank you all for sticking by my side and i’ll keep you all updated as time passes. < 3
kevin, i say this with all love and the force of a thousand suns, please rest, we’ll be fine without our silly little writing game for a few days more!!

kevin, i say this with all love and the force of a thousand suns, please rest, we’ll be fine without our silly little writing game for a few days more!!
thank you for this 😭 i just feel so bad

Ayo, 102 is crazy work.
Take your time to rest, friend. We'll be here.
You come first.

omg noo angel! </3 focus on urself, we'll be waiting here for your recovery! take care and rest a lot so you can feel better soon <3

hi everyone!
this isn’t important enough for a mass tag but i just wanted to let everyone know that i did test negative for strep throat and COVID but i do have a bacterial throat infection and i am on a 10 day round of antibiotics.

doctor said everything should clear up in 48hrs of me taking the antibiotics so im glad for that. i dont want to wait another 2 days to get this role play started but if it comes down to it, i just wanted to let yall know!

thank you all so much for the kind words! it means a lot to me < 3

hi everyone!
this isn’t important enough for a mass tag but i just wanted to let everyone know that i did test negative for strep throat and COVID but i do have a bacterial throat infection and i am on a 10 day round of antibiotics.

doctor said everything should clear up in 48hrs of me taking the antibiotics so im glad for that. i dont want to wait another 2 days to get this role play started but if it comes down to it, i just wanted to let yall know!

thank you all so much for the kind words! it means a lot to me < 3
glad to hear it’s nothing too serious! hope you’re feeling better soon <3

hi everyone!

i have finally reviewed sheets and selected the members with oc’s that fit the team.

please do know that this was a tough decision for me and i wish i could’ve accepted everyone but i made decisions based on which oc’s fit for the role play.

thank you all for joining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back