• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π™π˜Όπ™Žπ™† π™π™Šπ™π˜Ύπ™€ 𝙓 β€” π—§π—›π—˜ π—›π—’π—Ÿπ——π—œπ—‘π—š π—–π—˜π—Ÿπ—Ÿ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
IMG_8566.jpeg
once again i urge you to let me out of my cage
killer twins are an absolute menace and insane and perhaps one might die but you know what… you’ll never know

I'm going exotic and making a character that is equal parts interdimensional being and human. I'm making a male Enchantress but removing the barrier between their human and god entity and making his mind a blank slate. And, no, there's no regaining the memories of either party. He will have to figure it all out on his own.

more questions because I am a nerd!!!

- any powers off-limits? more street-level I assume?
- lantern rings?
- similar q, are we only doing metahumans or also mutates and such?

more questions because I am a nerd!!!

- any powers off-limits? more street-level I assume?
- lantern rings?
- similar q, are we only doing metahumans or also mutates and such?
1. i can’t really go through every power and ban ones i don’t find fit for this role play because that would take way too long so to keep it short, powers should stay more street-level like you said. nothing too OP or god-like. i trust that everyone here will be able to keep their OC’s power reasonable. if you do have any questions about powers, ask me in here or PM me privately!

2. lantern rings are a big no no.

3. i was leaning towards more metahuman than anything else but if you have an idea for a mutate or whatnot, share with me and i can let you know if it works out! my goal here is to be as flexible as possible while still being reasonable. never be afraid to share ideas you aren’t sure about with me because you never if i will find a compromise with your idea and it could work out after all!

thank you for these questions!

I'm going exotic and making a character that is equal parts interdimensional being and human. I'm making a male Enchantress but removing the barrier between their human and god entity and making his mind a blank slate. And, no, there's no regaining the memories of either party. He will have to figure it all out on his own.
ooooooo i like this idea!

i cant wait to see how you do it!

View attachment 1172673
once again i urge you to let me out of my cage
killer twins are an absolute menace and insane and perhaps one might die but you know what… you’ll never know
why are the craziest, dangerous men always so dang hot πŸ˜”

i can say the same about the whole team tbh

kevin kevin First of all, glad to see you back. It's marked, btw(we were in Heroes of Tomorrow together...then the Coven rp...). Anyway, I have a question for you: What are the general limits I should put in place for an interdimensional being like Trickster? I already know that he won't be able to just poof and disappear to wherever he wants to go. And, I'm giving him the spirit heart, kinda like the DCEU version of Enchantress(spoiler for the looks of the thing). Ultimately, I'm gonna keep it tame but I wanna know where the line in the sand would be.
1473780805186312456.jpg

kevin kevin First of all, glad to see you back. It's marked, btw(we were in Heroes of Tomorrow together...then the Coven rp...). Anyway, I have a question for you: What are the general limits I should put in place for an interdimensional being like Trickster? I already know that he won't be able to just poof and disappear to wherever he wants to go. And, I'm giving him the spirit heart, kinda like the DCEU version of Enchantress(spoiler for the looks of the thing). Ultimately, I'm gonna keep it tame but I wanna know where the line in the sand would be.
1473780805186312456.jpg
hi! thank you for your question! so good to be back role playing with you!

so, i say that the best way for you to avoid making your OC too OP is by watering down their power and giving them a weakness to balance them out. something like, maybe they can only teleport every 30 mins or they can only teleport on certain days of the week.

i really do like your OC idea and i want to work with you on it to see it come to life. to help keep it simple, i’d say to just water down their power and give them a reasonable large weakness.

hope this helped and if not, let me know!!

thank you!!!

Just a wee question for kevin kevin : can we make our own lores for our characters? For example, I wondered if Zeke’s powers can come from a wishing stone, an item not from the DC universe. So I was just wondering if that’s fine!

Just a wee question for kevin kevin : can we make our own lores for our characters? For example, I wondered if Zeke’s powers can come from a wishing stone, an item not from the DC universe. So I was just wondering if that’s fine!
yes! something like that can work! just make it fit it into the universe.

Last edited:
UPDATE:
hi everyone! just letting you all know that the CS deadline is Monday, July 22nd!

please have your CS fully completed and posted to the CS thread on that date.

i will be going through the thread to accept and reject sheets to find the ones that are the right fit for this role play.
i have been loving all the placeholders so far, so i can't wait to see the official team!

have fun and happy writing!

UPDATE:
hi everyone! just letting you all know that the CS deadline is Monday, July 22nd!

please have your CS fully completed and posted to the CS thread on that date.

i will be going through the thread to accept and reject sheets to find the ones that are the right fit for this role play.
i have been loving all the placeholders so far, so i can't wait to see the official team!

have fun and happy writing!
i may be stupid and this may be in the op and i just missed it, but how many chars are you p;anning on accepting? c:

i may be stupid and this may be in the op and i just missed it, but how many chars are you p;anning on accepting? c:
until i comb through sheets and see who makes the cut and who doesn’t, i really won’t have a set number BUT i hope to have at minimum, 8 members for the team and a maximum of i’d say 12 members.

until i comb through sheets and see who makes the cut and who doesn’t, i really won’t have a set number BUT i hope to have at minimum, 8 members for the team and a maximum of i’d say 12 members.
when the deadline rolls around and i see how many officially make the cut and if that number is above my maximum, that’ll be just fine with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back