• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of Aurezia

Out of Character

IC RULES

Follow the forum rules. No erotic content whatsoever.

Remember to post at least once a week. Should you fail to comply, your character will be 'bunnied'. Fail three times and you will be kicked out. If you have any problems, or issues that hinder you from posting, let us know.

Feel free to create and control NPCs as long as they are not detrimental to the story/arc. All that fall under that category will be managed by the GM.

Don't let the OOC drama get into the IC. Discussion and arguments are good and all, but do not take them far enough.

Most importantly, have fun.

OOC RULES

Do not spam the tab with unnecessary posts.

All OOC shall be put in the OOC tab only. Reviews and feedback on submitted character sheets will be located in the OOC tab for clarity.

Do not be afraid to ask the GM if you have any doubts, clarifications.

Feel free to suggest ideas regarding the plots - both the main and your own.

Respect each others opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, this seems super exciting! Hopefully I'll be able to make a character for this one, if life doesn't get in the way again =3=

Ah yes, I can see my character now. Digby "Digs" Barlow, a gods-fearing sailor and captain of Alessa's Virtue.

Another interested party has appeared. Please tag me as well when things go up. I'm a sucker for a nice big fantasy rp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully, later this day, I don't get lazy and have enough time to work and finish on the incomplete tabs, especially the character sign-up.

Will most definitely be participating in this one, if I can! I went through the interest check too.

Reinhardt said:
Hopefully, later this day, I don't get lazy and have enough time to work and finish on the incomplete tabs, especially the character sign-up.
No rush :) . It looks great so far.

Btw. What timezone do you live in? You seem to be active at very strange hours for an eastern dweller like myself.

Reinhardt said:
Can you perhaps specify? I understand that the ones that uses Divine Arts won't be using the Dark Arts along side it anytime soon, but other than that, are there any other restrictions?

revior said:
Can you perhaps specify? I understand that the ones that uses Divine Arts won't be using the Dark Arts along side it anytime soon, but other than that, are there any other restrictions?
One can only use one magical art.

E.g. Arcane Arts, Divine Arts, Dark Arts

Within the usage of these arts, one can only be proficient in one specific type. The other types can still be utilized but not at its full potential. The more types of arts one uses, the less his/her proficiency in that kind goes.

E.g. High skill in Lakuhrez-based DA, but still able to use Atria-based Da.

In other words, Your Base Magical Art spells would be more powerful than a Spell that is not part of your base Magical Art?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back