• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of Aurezia

[QUOTE="Jack Rakan]In other words, Your Base Magical Art spells would be more powerful than a Spell that is not part of your base Magical Art?

[/QUOTE]
Yes.

Also, my current schedule is hindering me from working on the the thread. I am sad to say that you, as well as myself, will have to wait for a few more days until I can finally finish this and get it all started.

I bring bad news.

Unfortunately, due to my new schedule, I don't have enough time to finish the information needed to launch the RP, let alone manage it. Thus, the official launch of this RP, Tales of Aurezia, will be postponed until such time that I can do so.

I am truly sorry for letting you all down with this, but do note, Tales of Aurezia will continue to be worked on behind the scenes, just not in this thread. So whenever it will be launched, hopefully for real, the important information and other details will no longer need to be waited upon.

Once more, I apologize for ruining all of your hype. I hope you understand, after all, we are all busy people, living in a busy world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back