• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Talents

Hugging her roommate back Liana laughs and moves towards her bed. "That's okay with me!" Looking at her unpacked luggage she shakes her head, "I can't unpack right now I'm too hungry! Wanna grab a slice down at the cafe?"

Serenity smiled, nodding. "Definitely!" she agreed, putting down a pile of clothes in her hand, back on the bed. Serenity took a hairtie off of her wrist and put her hair up in a loose bun. "Let's go," Serenity said, smiling.

Walking out of room and down the hall, she looks around at the new hall, "So tell me about yourself!" Turning to look at Serenity, Liana wonders what her talent could be. Hearing her own stomach grumble, she walks more quickly eager to grab a bite.

Serenity turned her head to face Liana. "I'm a kick-boxer," she said proudly, smiling. She laughed softly at the sound of Liana's stomach. "What about yours?" she asked Liana with interest.

((@JacobLoL if you want you can room in with my character and @EmilyPower character))

Richard parked his car in the school parking lot and grabbed his bags. He had to carry four bags by himself but he knew he was going to be able to do it without a problem. He entered the building with everything still in his arms and arrived to his room after ten minutes of having to pick up his bags every time one fell down. Richard entered the room and looked at the girl who was unpacking at threw his bags in the bed and smiled at her. "Hey, I'm Richard. I guess you're my roommate"

"I play the piano, sounds pretty bland compared to kick boxing! I was never really a sport person," she replies. Entering the dining hall, she immediately jumps on the line for pizza. "The pizza here is actually dope," she exclaims excited to finally eat a slice. If only the lines weren't as long she thought to herself.

Serenity shook her head. "Definitely not! I love to play the piano," she said smiling. Serenity stood behind Liana in the long line for pizza, sighing softly. "I hope they just have enough," Serenity breathed, inhaling the scent of the delicious pizza. She scanned the dining hall, looking for a place to sit.

"Oh they better have my pizza," she exclaims laughing. She looked at the moving line and smiled, "Don't worry we're almost there! Now all we have to worry about is grabbing a seat." Liana looked around the room and shrugged, they could always head back to the room.

Serenity's eyes landed on a table by the window with two chairs. "If this line moves quick enough, we can go sit over there," Serenity said, pointing in the direction of the empty spot. She walked up, the line beginning to move a bit quicker.

Jersey said goodbye to Mikhal and went to the room she was going to share. "This is it...now to see who will harass me through the whole school year..." She said and entered the room seeing her roommate was already putting up posters etc. "Ummmm...hi..." She said looking at her her bags on the floor.

Mikhal continued walking until he reached his dorm number. He sighed and opened it going inside seeing some of his roommates stuff already up. He didn't greet him or anything he just walked inside and threw his bags on his bed and left to find Jersey.

@LoveTheGame

@JacobLoL

Looking over to the spot, she nods in agreement. As the lines shortens Liana sees that she is next to order, "Thank goodness! I'll have two plain slices, thanks!" Moving over she waits for her roommate to order looking over to make sure the seats are still open.

Serenity smiled at the cashier. "I'll just take one slice of cheese, thank you." Serenity said, moving out of the way for the next person. She collected her food and walked over to the spot with Liana. "It smells so good," she exclaimed, smiling down at the pizza.

Tommy didn't notice his roommate enter their room as he was a few doors down and the crowd didn't seem to be getting smaller. It was a little boring not knowing anyone at the school, he sighed and walked off to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was also quite busy when he arrived. He took a spot in the line hoping that he wouldnt have to wit by himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sitting down in their seats with her food she nods in agreement, "Cannot wait to eat these!" Eating her first slice, she looks around the cafe to see a sea of students none of which she knew. "Do you know anyone here yet?" she asked Serenity. Quickly eating her pizza she moved onto her second slice.

Serenity shook her head, "No," she replied, looking out at the large crowd of students she had yet to meet. "But I will soon!" she said excitedly. Serenity was always looking forward to making new friends. She took small bites of her pizza, watching people in the line.

Tommy grabbed three slices of Pizza and a can of coke, he had heard the pizza was really good here. After leaving the line he looked out at the crowd, there was a group of empty tables in the corner of the cafeteria but he didn't really want to be labeled as a loner on the first day. It looked like people were already splitting in to social groups, he could see there was a jock table, nerd table, a popular table and even a hipster table.

Observing the tables around her she noticed a guy looking confused as to where he should sit. Waving her arms, she tried to gain his attention by pointing towards the empty seat at their table. Laughing at how ridiculous she probably looked she turned to Serenity, "How graceful do I look right now?"

Serenity laughed. "So graceful," she said sarcastically, laughing along with Liana. She decided to join in on the fun and waved her arms around, trying to catch his attention. "We're the most graceful people in here right now," Serenity told Liana, laughing at their playfulness.

@JacobLoL

@JacobLoL

@JacobLoL

Tears came out of her eyes as she laughed and nodded at Serenity. "He'll probably go running! I won't be surprised if he does!" she says playfully. Drying her eyes, she smiles and goes back to eating her pizza. She shrugs, "What do you wanna do later? Unless you're busy of course."

Tommy looked at the jock table, he could probably fit in there and he'd probably even have a chance at the popular table although he didn't really like either of those groups. He caught a girl waving at him from the corner of his eye, she must of seen him scanning the tables for somewhere to sit.

He walked over with hit tray sitting down in one of the empty seats across from the two girls.

"Hi, I'm Tommy" he said smiling.

Serenity kicked Liana under the table lightly, trying not to burst out laughing again at their former escapades. She smiled at Tommy, introducing herself. "I'm Serenity," she said, taking another small bite of her pizza.

Scowling at Serenity's kick, she refrains herself from laughing again and introduces herself, "Hey Tommy, I'm Liana! What's good?" She lets out a small laugh before returning to her pizza.

Tommy smirked as he noticed the two girls seemed to be on the verge of bursting into laughter. He took a bit of his pizza before Liana asked him "What's good?".

"This pizza" he replied, he expected the pizza to be quite mediocre but it was surprisingly very tasty.

Serenity moved her hair out of her face, laughing softly at his pun. "It really is," she agreed, taking another bite out of it.

She turned to face Tommy. "So, Tommy," she began. "What's your talent?" Serenity asked.

"Oh do tell us what your talent it," she replied dramatically. She shook her head and laughed at herself. Liana reminded herself that she needed to make friends here first before she could be her sarcastic self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back