• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural High School

Mihara_zpsp05l55yt.jpg

MIHARA FUTORI

Mihara felt her heart skip a beat or five as the young man stroked her blonde hair softly, her eyes widening a bit as the blush on her cheeks darkened. She giggled breathlessly, "Wow, um...you really know how to make a girl blush, huh? Th-thank you for the compliment!" She grinned and stared into his eyes, "You...really think I'm cute?" She felt the breeze around her form pick up along with her quickening pulse, certainly she never felt this way before and had no clue what to do or say! What a predicament!

Tagged: @Lillith Veilas

Last edited by a moderator:
Sol couldn't help to notice the girl across from him had white hair as him and tried to take a glimpse at her without her attention and he felt his white hair knowing her hair was white as well and thought "Hm I'm surprised I'm not the only one here with white hair."

Christine took out a peice of paper with a dark red marker, a bright purple marker, and a black marker. She then started drawing random swirls and designs on the paper, because she didn't know what else to do...

Katherine stared up at her new school, twisting the lapis lazuli bracelet that protected her from the sun, she worried that people would find out what she was. She was a vampire, sure, but she was totally harmless. She fed off of emotions and auras. Taking a deep breath, Katherine got out of her car and walked through the doors to the school.

Joker880 said:
"Old gym? " Cael asked. Arching a brow he shook his head. "Nope, just the office and here. Is it anything special?"
Kitty nodded, her big yellow eyes shone with excitement. "Oh yes there is! Its the best thing in this school!" She said, a loud purring coming from her throat. "C'mon! I'll show you! Its meow-velous!" She said, going to the door and beckoned for him to follow. @Joker880

Rek'Sai rolled her eyes as the two flirted. She jumped out of Mihara's lap, hopping away from the two and scenting the air. She saw a person and hopped over, her little rabbit paws carrying her quickly and she jumped on Kathrine, pawing at her leg. @Cookie8272

Christy then folded the paper into a place and just randomly through it in the air before she holds out her Hand and dark shadows that looked like mist circled around her arm..playing with her white hair that started to have black tips when the shadows came out...

Xander smiled, laughing somewhat. "Of course I do!" he said, "I'd have to be completely blind not to see it." The bell rang for class and grinned, "Wanna stay or ditch this lame place?" @DarlingWaylonPark

Lillith looked around the room once more feeling as though someone was watching her. As the homeroom teacher walked in he began calling the roll, then they would come up front and get some sort of rule book for the school and sit back down. "Lillith Veilas" That was her. She stood up and walked slowly to the front to grab her rule book. @Pyka the Pikachu

"Yay!" Kitty grabbed his wrist and once she started running she let go. She moved pretty fast, eyes and ears out for any principles out in the halls. "Its close, we'll be safe from any teachers and purr-inciples there!" She said. @Joker880

Mihara_zpsp05l55yt.jpg

MIHARA FUTORI

Mihara giggled once more and the wind kicked up a little bit around her to show her excitement. When asked to either stay or ditch, she looked back to the doors of the school and bit her lower lip in thought. She never once skipped class in the years she had been here, and she was a Junior now. She didn't want to tarnish her record of showing up, but when she looked back to gaze into Xander's eyes, a smile formed on her face and she nodded in excitement, "Let's ditch! I've never done it before, but I want to go on an adventure!" She couldn't say no to this young man, she found him instantly interesting and attractive. She gasped when the rabbit hopped out of her lap and she waved to it, "Goodbye, bunny!" She smiled back to Xander, "So, where are we going?"

Xander smiled again. "Anywhere you want! We are free for the day!" he exclaimed throwing his hands in the air. Xander looked back at Mihara again and he could tell that she was going to be fun to be around, and he couldn't stop himself fromt hinking about how cute she was. He looked to the path ahead of them and bit his lip thinking about the places he had explored around here after the move over the summer. He smiled again and snapped his gaze back over to her, grabbing Mihara's hand gently "Follow me" he said happily. @DarlingWaylonPark

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Kitty nodded, her big yellow eyes shone with excitement. "Oh yes there is! Its the best thing in this school!" She said, a loud purring coming from her throat. "C'mon! I'll show you! Its meow-velous!" She said, going to the door and beckoned for him to follow. @Joker880
Rek'Sai rolled her eyes as the two flirted. She jumped out of Mihara's lap, hopping away from the two and scenting the air. She saw a person and hopped over, her little rabbit paws carrying her quickly and she jumped on Kathrine, pawing at her leg. @RedTeam Grif

[/QUOTE]

Rek'Sai nuzzled her little furry head to Kathrine's hand as she was pet. She was a happy furry little creature with a happy little bunny smile. She looked up at Kathrine with her big shiny eyes and perked up her ears.

"Aww" Katherine cooed as the bunny looked up at her. She was such a suck-up for cute fuzzy animals. She continued to pet her and even scratched her between her ears.

Rek'Sai was loving this, she curled up to Kathrine and found this a lot more comfortable then being with two people who were flirting. She closed her eyes, hoping this girl would carry her with her if she went inside.

Sighing, Katherine thought, 'Well, I have to go in now, don't I?' Still holding the rabbit, she walked inside.

"Woah" Katherine was overwhelmed with all of the people. Instinctively, she fed off of their auras, feeling the power running through her.

Continuing to pet the rabbit, she walked down the hall.

Rek'Sai snuggled up in her arms, opening her eyes and looked around the school and the people. She started twitching, hearing a lot of noise and her foot started thumping and ears flat against her head.

"Do you want down?" Katherine asked when she noticed the bunny had started to twitch. She gently put the rabbit on the floor and waited for it to do something.

Rek'Sai fluffed up instantly when she was put down. She started breathing fast, hearing noise everywhere. It made her nervous and jumpy, she took off. Someone almost stepped on her, about falling not to step on the running rabbit.

Hesitantly, Katherine ran after the rabbit. She figured she had nothing else to do but wait, so she might as well. Besides, she was curious as to where it was going.

Rek'Sai turned a corner and ran into an old part of the building where few go. She shifted back to her original form, stumbling and falling and just lay there. Her oxygen tanks on her back were undamaged, her breathing heard very easily.

Mihara_zpsp05l55yt.jpg

MIHARA FUTORI

"A-anywhere? Hm..." The blonde girl looked up in thought, being an air elemental she spent most of her time in the skies, but never really explored much here on the ground. She snapped out of her thoughts and looked to Xander, gasping in surprise when he took her hand and led her somewhere, "Oh! Um, alright, let's go!" She felt free in that moment, rebellious almost, as she ran with a new friend that made her heart raced every time she looked into his eyes. It was an amazing feeling to say the least, and any doubts she had of going were completely gone from her mind.

Following the bunny into a seemingly old part of the building, Katherine nearly ran into a girl with an oxygen mask and tanks.

"Oh!" Katherine gasped "I'm so sorry! I'm new here and I was just uhh... Exploring!" Katherine looked around, but didn't see the rabbit anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back