• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural High School

Kitty jumped on the couch as well, purring and curled up on one side of it. "Comfy!" She purred. Rek'Sai didnt come near them, she stayed by the wall with her sharpie and kept doodling little designs.

Throwing his head back Cael gazed up at the empty curling and soon vines covered in light grey buds that dripped of water. Opening his mouth he caught the drips in his mouth even as roots grew over the couch to protect Kitty. A large leaf emerged over the girl.

Kitty narrowed her eyes at the roots, "Hey! What's wrong?" She asked. "What's with the roots?" She asked again, her yellow eyes looking around. Were they caught? Did he see something or was this for fun?

Arching a brow at Kitty Cael chuckled. Leaning back he basked in the cool water that dripped from the flowers. " Its to protect you from the water I didn't know if you would like getting wet. "

"Oh, good call! I hate water! Goof for nothing besides drinking" She said, curling up into a tighter ball then she already was. "I really like it here, its really cool" SHe commented.

Kitty yawned, stretching out and she was tall enough to take up most of the couch. "Do me a favor and dont move" She said, her purring in her throat coming into her words and she set her head on his leg. She wasnt afraid to be a personal space kind of gal, she did it to everyone.

"Not a problem." Cael spoke between yawns as he relaxed back in his seat. The mix of the comfor table chair and the rain dripping down began to make him drowsy. "Think anyone has noticed us missing yet?"

"Doubt it, really. They are all caught up in their own little purr-spectives I dont know what they think of us yet" She said, her ears flicking and she stretched out again. "This is really nice"

"I guess." Cael sighed. Leaning his head back to rest on the chair he allowed his eyes to droop shut and focused on the sound of raindrops, scribbles against the wall, and the feel of the couch under him. "Maybe later once the plants are watered enough I can see about building a swing in here. "

"Or.. Or.... O..." Kitty tried coming up with an idea, though she was so tired she didnt, she just fell asleep.

Glancing over at the girl doodling on the walls Cael saw she was lost in her own world. Glancing down at the sleeping Kitty he vouched to follow her lead and allowed himself to fall asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back