• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Creatures RP

Sarah froze for a moment then thought "you know I just met you, but if I got to know you then yeah" she sputtered with a smile across her lips peering over the roof

"Maybe we should get back to the demon wo--" Said Aiko but interrupted.

"No! We aren't going back! We are trying to prove something to them so we won't be mentioned as cowards. We stay here for a month. That's final" Said Sebastian strictly.

Mica, flustered as she was wandered from the lake, her hair was dry by now, and she pulled it from her braid. Long curls of blond and brown hair reached her hip. One blue and one brown, her eyes looked about. Stopping at the edge of a clearing, she found herself face to face with the two demons. "Hi." she said, rather innocently.

Zach trudged through the woods pulling his sweater close to his small figure heading towards the sounds of people talking to one another. The cold icy breeze whipped around him sending shivers to crawl down his spine and ice to appear in his dark hair over his big darker rimmed nerd glasses which were just for appearance. He stopped and plopped under a big oak tree then began listening to some BlessTheFall.

Mica, a Nymph of this forest, could feel another figure heading along the woods. She would have to see who is was after greeting these two newcomers. So many visitors. Pushing her talisman between her fingers, she smiled at the two demons.

Zach looked up at the starry sky as he sat alone in the silence hoping no one would notice him. He sighed letting out a breath into the night. He didn't like being in this position but usually was he was always alone but Zach didn't mind much.

Mica gave an awkward wave before nodding. "Umm, yep." Turning back along her way, she headed towards the motion of the other newcomer. Coming around a smaller oak, she peered at the boy. (What is with me and stalking...)

Zach glanced up noticing a girl with curly hair and twins. He stood there frozen wondering if they were talking to him "um are you talking to me?" He asked in a quiet tone of voice.

Mica gave a small shrug, before a wide grinned smile. "Well, I guess now I am," she wasn't skilled in social behavior. So many new guests in the woods today. It was rather exciting.

Zach chuckled slightly at the girl a tint of pink rose on his cheeks. "What's your name?" He asked wondering what this pretty girl was called smiling widely.

Mica finally thrilled someone was talking to her without a rather crude tone, answered quickly. "My name is Mica!" Brushing back her hair, she asked him in return. "What is yours?"

Zach smiled at the girl then laughed "oh, I'm Zach" he mutters adjusting his need glasses and the beanie that lays over his head.

Mica gave a nod. "Well nice to meet you Zach," she said kindly. Looking at his appearance, he was quite strange looking, but most outsiders were. She pointed to his beanie. "What is that?" She had never seen that type of plant, but looking around most of these outsiders clothes were made of strange materials.

(Haha yeah) 
Zach followed her gaze and smiled as she pointed to his head "oh this?" He asked taking it off his head "this is a hat" he laughs smiling widely placing it on her head.

Cameron Pulls his hood up and walks down some dirt paths in the woods. Wherever he walks all the plants wither away and trees start to die. "Dont you just love being hated by everything?" He says to himself as he stops and takes a look around.

Sarah noticed a guy walking alone with a hood pulled over his head talking to himself. She smiled and jumped down from the roof walking over to him with her piercing fangs showing. "Hey kid" she muttered walking beside Cameron running a hand through her wavy hair.

Cameron laughed at Sarah. "I am no child." He stops walking and turns towards Sarah. "And who may you be?" The ground at Cameron's feet begins to rot away and sink into itself. "I am in a hurry so please speak quickly!"

Sarah smiled at the boy squinting her eyes slightly with a dumb smirk spread across end her lips "oh I'm Sarah and you are?" She asked raising an eyebrow at Cameron. "Why are you in such a rush? Did someone die?" She laughed peering into the boys orbs.

Cameron smiles and shakes his head. "No but someone is about to die." He turns and continues walking down the path still leaving a trail of death. Cameron stops and turns back around. "I am sorry that i did not introduce myself... my name is Cameron." He then turns again and continues walking.

Sarah laughs following him from behind and accidentally bumps into him which makes her stumble back. "Wait can I watch" she asked smiling curiously at Cameron. She scanned his features he was actually really cute. "Nice to meet you Cam" she laughed smiling widely.

Kevin stood on the roof after seeing Sarah leave and said, "Yes."

He felt like the hunters would come and he needed to be ready for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back