• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Creatures RP

Sarah raised an eyebrow "human?" She asked tilting her head slightly "oh that was no human" she laughed "he is a reaper my friend" she sputtered then pulled the vile out of her pocket that Cameron gave her which was full of blood.

"I was actually referring to myself," Kevin said smiling gently. Sipping his root beer he added, "So you really are a vampire."

Sarah's eyes widen and took a deep breath through her nose smelling him. "Yeah I am, we'll my teeth kinda gives it away and I did not know you were a human" she sputtered

"How could you not tell? You tasted my blood," Kevin said honestly. Then looking at her, he said, "Would you like another sampling?"

Sarah shrugged and chuckled "for some weird reason I thought you were a wizard or somethin" she said then and nodded her quickly "oh my god yes" she exclaims jumping to her feet with her big golden eyes widening.

Mica blushed, her blue then brown eye staring towards him suprised. "Your a pretty human, though I haven't meet many of you, so I can't be certain of that fact" she knew how to buchor a compliment. Pushing back her hair, she grabbed his wrist and turned towards the lake shool. "I can show you my home!" She said, excited to have someone to finally invit to her place. Or rather drag.

Zach smiled as she blushed "oh I'm a pretty nice guy" he laughed when Mica grabbed his wrists and followed her towards the lake.

nivek raged throught the forest until the moon went down. when the sun started to come up nivek was rendered out cold in the middle of the woods. unawere of the night that has past.

Mica came to a love groove of willows, looping a low dip of grey stone. Flowers and vines covered the visible rock and filled the cracks. In the center a small stone cottage stood. Wrapped with blossoms and shrouded by moss. The entry way a drappery of willow leaves. Finally to the back a spring feed pond drained in a moat like shape, feeding into the lake inly twenty feet to the right. A small wooden bridge allowed easy crossing of the stresm and to the garden of Mica's abode.

Zach's eyes lot up as they reached a beautiful scenery. "It's gorgeous" he said with amazement gazing around the area with his hazel eyes smiling bigger than ever. He soon turned his focus to Mica "it's amazing, I could kiss you right now seriously" he said hugging her tightly.

((Sorry was doing some stuff and when i came back....i was severely lost.))

Cameron walked back down the same path that he did earlier while humming to himself. He pulled his hood back up and continued walking while still being aware of his surroundings.

Sarah stood up and saw Cameron walking around. She chuckled quietly then ran towards him "hey you!" She yelled towards with a dumb smirk across her lips. "Where are you going?" She wondered.

Cameron stopped as Sarah yelled. "Yes what do you need?" He smiled as the ground around his feet began to decay. "Are you coming back for another vile?" He laughs and shakes his head.

Sarah rolled her eyes and chuckle "no dip shit but If your offering then okay" she said holding out her hand shifting her feet smiling widely at him making puppy eyes "please?" She pleaded staring up at him.

Cameron reached into his pocket and pulled out another vile. "Dont spend it all in one place." He said while handing it to Sarah. "You feed em once and they come back...." Cameron mumbles to himself.

Sarah jumped in joy taking it from his hand "oh my god thank you" she said with a smile "what can I do to repay you" she said raising an eyebrow.

Cameron kicked some dirt up with his feet. "Well because you accepted my offer twice now....you are in debt." He smiles and begins to walk off still humming the same song from earlier.

Sarah shrugs and sighed "alright punish me now" she sputtered raising her arms above her head shutting her eyes "go ahead just kill me already" she smirked showing her fangs

Cameron's eyes begin to glow. "The debt is paid off in death not....whatever limbo state your in at the moment." He turns towards Sarah. "The more you take the worse it will become on yourself." Cameron says quietly before shaking his head.

Sarah looked at his glowing eyes "that's what I said just kill me" she sputtered peering at Cameron. "Your eyes they are amazing" she adds looking closer at them. "What are you?" She wondered tilting her head slightly.

Ren walked around the park lazily, tired but not tired enough to warrant going to bed. He sighed as he looked around at the scenery around him, green and brown ad far as the eye could see. He got out of his phone and began texting the first contact he saw. He smiled as it was by chance, his boyfriend. He began texting sweet nothings, in an attempt to be flirty. This should spice things up.

Zach stood up and ran towards a clearing in toe forest plopping down in the grass staring straight ahead taking a deep sigh then layed back. "Gahhh" he said to himself with boredom. then pulled a notebook from his back and began drawing.

Maggie walked aimlessly, bored already with this world. Nothing seemed to happen much other than bloody romance and awkward hellos. Walking slowly through the woods, she let her facade fall down, revealing her demon self. White skin, ram horns, the whole shabam. Sitting against a low willow, she sighed. Bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back