• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Creatures RP

Kevin sat in his house thinking to himself. Sarah thought he was a wizard, that much was true. He had been fused with a ninja and a wizard. Although he was human, he was also a wizard and a 'ninja'. Being trained by a kunoichi, he was more powerful than your average human. Looking at his ope window he thought about Sarah.

Sarah ran back to her house with a vile laughing. "I'm gonna die weee!!" She exclaimed looking back then ran over to Kevin laughing.

"Sarah, what happened," Kevin said hearing her laugh as she entered his home. Looking at her, he thought she looked paler than she did before.

Sarah laughed hardly leaning up against the wall "this is my second time getting a vile from the reaper and he said I'm going to die" she said trying not to laugh.

Sarah laughed grabbing his shoulder "no I mean I'm going to die like murdered" she says laughing once more. Noticing cameron was there "hello" she said smiling widely.

"And that is the reason im here......if i sense you will die i show up." Cameron laughs and smiles. He pulls a red vile out of his pocket and gestures to Sarah.

"I don't need protection, I'm strong enough besides even if I were to die it would be my fault anyway" she smiled at him. Her eyes widened "oh my god yes!" She said taking the vile.

Mica, peering from the forest edge looked over the town. Realizing her floral attire did not seem to fit city standards, she had raided her supply of lost clothing found along the woods over the years. She wore a tattered blue tank top, a darker dress shirt unbuttoned, and a pair of jeans, ripped along the side. The clothes were uncomfortable, and her hair was left with minimal decor of wild flowers. Walking towards the road, she looked with awe. It was...strange.

"I was not talking about you..." Cameron pulls his hood down. "I was talking about the blood sucker." He looks at Sarah then back at Kevin. "You have to be cautious or your blood will be gone."

Sarah stood there awkwardly "uhh should I go so you guys can have your little talk?" She said heading out the door then raced towards the woods.

Zach looked behind a tree peering at Mica who was standing alone. "Hey wait up!" He yelled towards her grabbing her and hugging her "where are you going?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I can make blood very quickly due to my training," Kevin said smiling. Looking at Sarah he said, "You can have some."

Mica hugged him back, smiling. "I am not sure, just wanted to see the city," she said kindly. She looked to him with hope. "Could you show me around?"

Sarah looked at him raising an eyebrow "not right now" she laughs "only people who are worthless or I hate" she sputtered with a smirk

Zach scanned Mica's face and smiled grabbing her hand leading her over a bridge into the city "it's not the best city but you know" he said.

Mica was caught in the view. "It is so...barren," she commented. "Why are there so few trees, and the ground, is, hard," she said, crouching and poking the sidewalk.

Zach sighed watching her touch the ground "it's a city and not a very good one lots of people" he muttered holding out his hand towards her.

Tim Aravelo

After Sarah had jumped from his arms as he was carrying her above the city he actually lost her rather quickly but she was quick so he wasn't too worried and had gone home for a while before going out again and he saw her standing with someone who had ripped off his shirt. Why did he have his shirt off? Tim asked himself before quietly landing beside her. "You alright?" He asked her.

(Stopped receiving notification...)​

Kevin ran into the forest and wondered about everything that had transpired recently. Was he really falling for her or was it the fact that she was a vampire. He didn't know but he didn't want to test his theory out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back