• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Creatures RP

Sarah stepped back "well I see you are planting your eyes on that girl over there so I mind as we'll be on my way" she sputtered heading towards the lake where Kevin was she plopped down beside him.

"Once again your alone" she sputtered looking out into the lake.

"It seems to be my destiny," Kevin said sarcastically as he strummed on his guitar. Looking at the water he said, "Have you ever met a ninja?"

Sarah rolled her eye realizing he was picking back up on that ninja concept "oh shut up" she laughed punching him in the shoulder "god damn".

"I am serious," Kevin said bluntly as he shrugged off the punch. Then touching her face gently, he kissed her cheek. Pulling back he said, "Were you expecting that?"

Aiko had a vision. "Eeep!" She squealed as the turned around aiming her gun at nothing.

Sarah's eyes widened looking over at him "no I wasn't actually" she muttered looking over at him "why?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Why what," Kevin said confused. He was unaware that there were beings other than humans on earth. The only thing he knew were humans and ninja.

Sarah shrugged "honestly you shouldn't even ask, have of the time I'm not aware of anything" she laughs running a hand through her hair.

Maggie gave a light frown. She turned back towards the forest edge. She didn't need to get into a hole with this bunch.

(Just submitted a character, could you take a look to see if she can be accepted?)

"So Sarah, how long have you been here," Kevin said making the water spin around in a spiral. Sighing he was a ninja by blood and trade.

Aiko peeped behind a tree at Sarah and Kevin.

(May I add another character? It'll be a guy, though)

( haha yeah I wi check your character out && yes you may create another character) 
Sarah glanced over at Kevin and sighed "long enough" she laughed then smiled showing her fangs "what about you?" She asked thinking that he feels the same way about the town.

"I just arrived this morning," Kevin said before he kissed her lips gently. Pulling back he had blood dripping from his bottom lip. Chuckling slightly he quickly closed the wound.

(Ok so Sarah had a brief taste of Kevin's blood?)

Mica swam lightly through the clear lack water, her hair braided along her back, peering from below, the water above swirling at the hands of a stranger. Curious, she came up along the rocky shore, peering through the brush. Seeing the stranger, she was filled with wonder. Who was he? Peering towards the women, she gave a small grin. She hadn't seen others around her in a long time.

Sarah was startled what had just happened "oh...Kay??" She said confused running a hand through her hair "thanks" she muttered as her face turned a tinge of pink.

Sarah nodded chuckling slightly "yeah duhh it's blood" she sputtered then froze for a moment for what he said "we'll that's good your not a hunter" she muttered.

"A Ninja and a Vampire.." Said Sebastian as he crept up on Aiko. "EEEEPPP!!" Aiko squealed with a jump into her brother's arms.

Mica, curious as she was, pushed her luck, peering over the rocks, a large stick, breaking under her hand. Gulping and skidding back against the rock. She just had to push her luck didn't she!

"Looks like we've attracted a crowd of onlookers. Want to take this somewhere else," Kevin asked gently whispering it into her ear.

Sarah shook her hair "it's not gonna be better anywhere else" she sputtered looking behind her seeing a girl drenched in anger "you mad?!" She called out standing to her feet raising an eyebrow at the unfamiliar girl.

"Ahh! Don't be scared! If anyone even DARES to touch you, They will be killed immediately by the power of big brother!" Sebastian bragged bluntly.

"Whatever." Aiko said. "A squirrel could beat you up in a heartbeat.."

Kevin picked Sarah up princess-style and moved to the roof of a building by his home. Putting her down he said, "So would you like to be with me?"

Mica gave a small whimper, she didn't like this new girl, she was...mean. Peering up, her hair lay in a frayed braid, living leaves as along her chest descended with flowers and stems, creating a floral dress. "I am so sorry," she said quickly. "I did not mean to interupt, the man, he put ripples in the water, I was curious," she stuttered, trying to explain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back