Supernatural beings. [Inactive]

" we can take her to my room it should suffice" "he beckons her to follow him as he slowly carry's the girl.(remember hes only 14 and not very strong)

He leads her to a very spartan room with only a bed, a closet and a table with a chess game mid way completed. "Forgive the lack of furniture but nothing else is necessary" He lays the girl on the bed lightly. "If you will excuse me i am going to go get food" He says as he exits the room.

Alex went back to the kitchen before making a pot of tea and some toast. He walked back to his room and sat down at the table keen on finishing his game of chess.

It was getting dark now. So she built up wood into a bonfire type and threw a fire ball at it. Instantly making a bonfire

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Alex was sitting at his table in his room eating his meal while playing chess. He would move a piece then turn the board then move again.

Casting his eyes over to the girl on his bed Alex silently wondered how good the girl was at chess before turning back to his game.

Hearing a racket downstairs he sighed before getting up and heading towards the kitchen. H e was greeted by the sight of the girl from before searching the kitchen for something" what are you doing"

"Cant have a bonfire without booze" she giggle and found a bunch of wine "yes!" She took three bottles "come on kid, lets have your first drink"

"hmmmmm"he hums to himself in thought beforre taking down a bottle red wine and getting a glass from a cupboard.

(by the way how tall is your character)

She giggled "what do you need a glass for?" She popped one bottle open and took a long drink from it

(Pretty tall around 5'5 maybe) when she got there she flopped down on the sand taking long drinks of wine

She shrugged "but how old are you" she smirked slightly at him, she was definitely gonna pick on him like a sister

Users who are viewing this thread

Back