Supernatural beings. [Inactive]

She rolled her eyes and let go of his wrist, then stood up stumbling a bit. "I'm gonna go to my room" she started walking back to the house drunkly

(next time, can we please have those OOC conversations in the OOC? Thanks)

There came a sound of someone shifting their weight in the hallway as she called. Robby spoke quietly after some silence.

"Oh. Hey." There was more silence, then Robby spoke again. "Do you, uh, know where my room might be?"

he sat down beside her "okay then" he went back to making a cut above her breast before directing the blood flow going through her heart

Robby shifted his weight again.

"Oh." He said. That could be a bother. "I guess I had better search. Um, yeah. Thanks anyway, I guess." Robby began to walk away, but did so with a slight limp.

Robby stopped. Turning back around, he looked at the dark spot he knew she was in.

"Um, sure, I guess." He seemed to put his weight on his left foot, favoring his right. 
(did we all die?)

Robby noticed her hesitation.

"Somethin' up? I mean, if there is, I could always go on and keep looking by myself. I do stuff alone plenty."

"No, its just..." she hesitated briefly. "I..." Suddenly she found herself filled with doubt, sadness and heartbreak. Her eyes started changing rapidly, but stopped at Dark Purple after a few seconds.

Robby frowned.

"Are you alright?" Looking down, he chuckled slightly. "Never mind. Based on what I heard earlier, I suppose that you can see me. And I suppose that me clad in nothing but some scraps of cloth and a blanket could be... Uncomfortable to be around. It's fine. You don't need to come with me."

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back