• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Nerd." James said in a teasing voice to Reed "Regardless, his genetic makeup was altered by a spider, this doesn't necessarily rule out him being part insect. The idea of him being part caterpillar and becoming DNA soup, one has to ask how his neurons would stay in shape. He might lose his memories and such. We can only play the waiting game."

Rage walked through the portal. Wolfspider's spider sense did not go off. "Just a little chat is all." Rage said.
"Hardly an insult in this particular room if you don't mine my saying." Reed said.

Wolfspider followed

"Nerd." James said in a teasing voice to Reed "Regardless, his genetic makeup was altered by a spider, this doesn't necessarily rule out him being part insect. The idea of him being part caterpillar and becoming DNA soup, one has to ask how his neurons would stay in shape. He might lose his memories and such. We can only play the waiting game."

Rage walked through the portal. Wolfspider's spider sense did not go off. "Just a little chat is all." Rage said.
Seir followed. He looked around, he had never been to Singapore before. "Looks nice.." He reached for his mask.

Nyx crossed her arms. "Okay what do you want"

"Nice to meet you. " he said as he kept making bubbles form out of his water bottle. "I guess it is. I get it from my dad."
She tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Now would be a good chance to practice embracing her ability. "Your dad, huh? That's nice. Your ability is definitely better than mine." Jei reaches out and swipes her hand at his water bottle. Instead of knocking it out of Eric's hands, her hand glitches through it.

She tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Now would be a good chance to practice embracing her ability. "Your dad, huh? That's nice. Your ability is definitely better than mine." Jei reaches out and swipes her hand at his water bottle. Instead of knocking it out of Eric's hands, her hand glitches through it.
"well my sister and mom can communicate with animals like a disney princess. " he said and watched as she glitched through his water bottle. "Wow that is awesome! It's like your from a video game! Yours is so much cooler!"

"well my sister and mom can communicate with animals like a disney princess. " he said and watched as she glitched through his water bottle. "Wow that is awesome! It's like your from a video game! Yours is so much cooler!"
Jei immediately frowns at his compliment. "What? Nothing about my ability is cool. It's chaotic and destructive. At least, it can be." She says this more to herself than to Eric. No one's ever complimented her ability before. Was it a trick?

Jei immediately frowns at his compliment. "What? Nothing about my ability is cool. It's chaotic and destructive. At least, it can be." She says this more to herself than to Eric. No one's ever complimented her ability before. Was it a trick?
"That's every power. " he said. "I've seen how powers can be used for good or bad.. " Eric took all the water from his water bottle and formed it into a trident. He then used it stab at a tree. "Its all in the user. "

"Hardly an insult in this particular room if you don't mine my saying." Reed said.

Wolfspider followed
Seir followed. He looked around, he had never been to Singapore before. "Looks nice.." He reached for his mask.

Nyx crossed her arms. "Okay what do you want"
"So, how long has Peter been like this?" James asked

Rage closed the portal behind them "I just wanted to tell you all..." Suddenly his friendly demeanor disappeared in an instant. The three of them saw Rage's eyes show a sickening sadism behind them. "That I look forward to torturing you all when I take over this world." He sat on the railing of the building's edge and pulled a glass orb out of a portal "I won't hurt you yet. I still have tons of preparation, but if you want to see what I have in store for you, look into this little orb if you desire. I will say, it's always fun to torture people the first time. The screams are truly something to adore."

Rage closed the portal behind them "I just wanted to tell you all..." Suddenly his friendly demeanor disappeared in an instant. The three of them saw Rage's eyes show a sickening sadism behind them. "That I look forward to torturing you all when I take over this world." He sat on the railing of the building's edge and pulled a glass orb out of a portal "I won't hurt you yet. I still have tons of preparation, but if you want to see what I have in store for you, look into this little orb if you desire. I will say, it's always fun to torture people the first time. The screams are truly something to adore."
"Six hours." Bruce Wayne said.

Wolfspider Arched an eyebrow. "And the wolf sheds its diguise." He said. "Did I tell you what I did to the version of you from my world? I ate him."

"That's every power. " he said. "I've seen how powers can be used for good or bad.. " Eric took all the water from his water bottle and formed it into a trident. He then used it stab at a tree. "Its all in the user. "
Jei's eyes widen slightly. She never thought of it that way. She looks at her hands with a newfound appreciation and smiles. It feels like a weight was taken off her shoulders. "You're right. For someone around my age, you sure are wise. Thank you, Eric."

Wolfspider Arched an eyebrow. "And the wolf sheds its diguise." He said. "Did I tell you what I did to the version of you from my world? I ate him."
"Already been.."seir said calmly as if it didnt faze him. He removed his mask. It wasnt the first time Wolfspider or Nyx had seen his face. He only took it off to get a better look at the scenery. The left side of his face had a burn scar and he was blind in that eye. His hair was short brown a little longer than a buzz cut but Rage could tell he was a younger version of Alex probably about 19 or 20.

Nyx laughed. "Man you must have those heroes wrapped around your finger. Allyson and them are so stupid. Why dont we just team up. I've already gathered some villains. " Seir gave a bit of a reaction to the mention of Allyson but not much else.

Jei's eyes widen slightly. She never thought of it that way. She looks at her hands with a newfound appreciation and smiles. It feels like a weight was taken off her shoulders. "You're right. For someone around my age, you sure are wise. Thank you, Eric."
"I been kidnapped, stabbed, been the kidnapper and stabber. I've done alot in my life. My family has been trying to change our life around. " he shrugged making the water triton return to bubbles. "Guess you can say we learned a few lessons."

"I been kidnapped, stabbed, been the kidnapper and stabber. I've done alot in my life. My family has been trying to change our life around. " he shrugged making the water triton return to bubbles. "Guess you can say we learned a few lessons."
This new information took Jei by surprise. Her first instinct was to be cautious, but then again Eric doesn't seem dangerous. She stuffs her hands into her pockets. "I can respect that."

This new information took Jei by surprise. Her first instinct was to be cautious, but then again Eric doesn't seem dangerous. She stuffs her hands into her pockets. "I can respect that."
"Its all in the past now. Now I have more time to play video games and I been learning how to code." He said with a smile.

"Its all in the past now. Now I have more time to play video games and I been learning how to code." He said with a smile.
Her eyes light up. "Really? I don't know much about it, but from what I hear it sounds fun. Do you like it?"

"Already been.."seir said calmly as if it didnt faze him. He removed his mask. It wasnt the first time Wolfspider or Nyx had seen his face. He only took it off to get a better look at the scenery. The left side of his face had a burn scar and he was blind in that eye. His hair was short brown a little longer than a buzz cut but Rage could tell he was a younger version of Alex probably about 19 or 20.

Nyx laughed. "Man you must have those heroes wrapped around your finger. Allyson and them are so stupid. Why dont we just team up. I've already gathered some villains. " Seir gave a bit of a reaction to the mention of Allyson but not much else.
"How long does it take for a normal butterfly?" James asked

"And I killed five versions of you." Raged said looking at Wolfspider before looking at Nyx. Suddenly Seir saw a vision. The three of them were at the Hero League facility in a lab. They were tied up and saw the various other heroes and even their Makoto. Rage was standing before a large portal made from technology by the League. He turned it on and the portal opened to what looked like a destroyed Edgewood. Rage suddenly began laughing as versions of Peter, Nyx, Maddy and their friends all sprung from the portal. Their eyes were white and they were screaming "Help us! "We can't control our bodies!" "The microchips... Get it out of my head!" "Kill us!" As they began slaughtering members of the Hero League in the facility. A young girl around elementary school age turned her arm into a giant blade as she began killing the brainwashed civilians who came pouring through, protecting Nyx, Wolfspider and Seir. "Papa! We got to get everyone out!" She shouted in a thick Russian accent. Makoto opened fire on the brainwashed people coming through with guns. He looked at Nyx as he pushed a button to remove her restraints "I don't care if you're our enemy! We are dealing with something bigger than all of us! Just get out of here before he kills us all!" The entire building began to crack and shake as Rage laughed and spoke "Honestly... Didn't I tell you back in Singapore?" The vision slowly mended back to the present day and his words were fusing with what he said in the vision, like a transition out of a movie "Why on Earth do I need three pieces of dead weight?" Seir found himself back in Singapore, looking at Rage. Rage was smiling. His eyes showing nothing but pure sadism.

"And I killed five versions of you." Raged said looking at Wolfspider before looking at Nyx. Suddenly Seir saw a vision. The three of them were at the Hero League facility in a lab. They were tied up and saw the various other heroes and even their Makoto. Rage was standing before a large portal made from technology by the League. He turned it on and the portal opened to what looked like a destroyed Edgewood. Rage suddenly began laughing as versions of Peter, Nyx, Maddy and their friends all sprung from the portal. Their eyes were white and they were screaming "Help us! "We can't control our bodies!" "The microchips... Get it out of my head!" "Kill us!" As they began slaughtering members of the Hero League in the facility. A young girl around elementary school age turned her arm into a giant blade as she began killing the brainwashed civilians who came pouring through, protecting Nyx, Wolfspider and Seir. "Papa! We got to get everyone out!" She shouted in a thick Russian accent. Makoto opened fire on the brainwashed people coming through with guns. He looked at Nyx as he pushed a button to remove her restraints "I don't care if you're our enemy! We are dealing with something bigger than all of us! Just get out of here before he kills us all!" The entire building began to crack and shake as Rage laughed and spoke "Honestly... Didn't I tell you back in Singapore?" The vision slowly mended back to the present day and his words were fusing with what he said in the vision, like a transition out of a movie "Why on Earth do I need three pieces of dead weight?" Seir found himself back in Singapore, looking at Rage. Rage was smiling. His eyes showing nothing but pure sadism.
"Anywhere from one week to two." Reed said.

Wolfspider scoffed. "You think because you've killed other Spider-Men I should be scared of you?"

Wolfspider scoffed. "You think because you've killed other Spider-Men I should be scared of you?"
"A future where you take us captive.. brainwash citizens..." seir said looking at Rage. He spoke calmly as if showing no emotion. The vision was sent to Rage, it was like how Allyson showed him.her vision with the glasses just replaying it from his memory but Seir didn't need those. If Allyson been the one to see this she would have been freaking out, the vision would have taken a toll on her. But Seir reacted as if nothing happened. He looked at Wolfspider and Nyx and sent them the vision too. He stepped closer to Rage. "Future can change. Tons of probabilities, you should be careful for who you see as dead weight. " He put his mask back on.

Last edited:
"Of course I like it. Always liked video games so it's kind of cool to figure it all out" he smiled.
Finally, a decent person for Jei to talk to. "Fun fact, if I glitch through a video game, I can hack into it and alter the game. It only works on video games, though. It doesn't work with other electronics."

Finally, a decent person for Jei to talk to. "Fun fact, if I glitch through a video game, I can hack into it and alter the game. It only works on video games, though. It doesn't work with other electronics."
"Okay I got to see you try this out" he smiled. "Come on we are going to my house."

"A future where you take us captive.. brainwash citizens..." seir said looking at Rage. He spoke calmly as if showing no emotion. The vision was sent to Rage, it was like how Allyson showed him.her vision with the glasses but Seir didn't need those. If Allyson been the one to see this she would have been freaking out, the vision would have taken a toll on her. But Seir reacted as if nothing happened. He looked at Wolfspider and Nyx and sent them the vision too. He stepped closer to Rage. "Future can change. Tons of probabilities, you should be careful for who you see as dead weight. " He put his mask back on.
Rage smiled as he walked past the three. Suddenly they all felt their hearts stop for a beat "Because my power is greater than yours. I have conquered several universes, killed versions of me with the power I have and with a technique that makes me stronger. I won't kill you because killing gets boring. However I will torture you after I take this world. The citizens will scream and beg for mercy. But I enjoy seasoning my meals with fear before I dig in."

Rage smiled as he walked past the three. Suddenly they all felt their hearts stop for a beat "Because my power is greater than yours. I have conquered several universes, killed versions of me with the power I have and with a technique that makes me stronger. I won't kill you because killing gets boring. However I will torture you after I take this world. The citizens will scream and beg for mercy. But I enjoy seasoning my meals with fear before I d
He would notice that Wolfspider's heart never resumed beating. The Symbiote acted as his circulatory system he didn't really need his heart

Rage smiled as he walked past the three. Suddenly they all felt their hearts stop for a beat "Because my power is greater than yours. I have conquered several universes, killed versions of me with the power I have and with a technique that makes me stronger. I won't kill you because killing gets boring. However I will torture you after I take this world. The citizens will scream and beg for mercy. But I enjoy seasoning my meals with fear before I dig in."
Nyx frowned. "I think our chat is over now." Seeing what Seir had seen had made her a bit afraid, even feeling Rage's power continued that fear. She would have to figure out what to do next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back