• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

When the elevator closed the thug looked at Jackson "Kinda shocked you spoke up like that. Boss is even more shocked."
"I'm not an avenger I'm not with any hero affiliation. And regardless weather or not we're heroes or criminals doesn't matter with a kid. All that matters is who can offer her the best life growing up. She's ultimately safer with Makoto."

"I'm not an avenger I'm not with any hero affiliation. And regardless weather or not we're heroes or criminals doesn't matter with a kid. All that matters is who can offer her the best life growing up. She's ultimately safer with Makoto."
"That's the funny thing. The boss was actually thinking of voting for you." The thug replied. "Then you went ahead and made up your mind."

Diana smiled. "Thanks dear" Allyson put her tablet in her bag. "Fine twenty minutes. "

Seir continued watching. "Hmm who are they? More heroes?"

Minerva shrugged. "I wouldnt call them heroes. I only know a few things about them not much."
Jeremy sat back and watched as he pulled out sandwhiches for him and Ryder

"Oh I definitely will" Nyx smiled.

"I know, ill be sure to get you guys when I'm ready to go after Nyx and Wolfspider." Maddy said as she started picking up all the plates of nachos they had gotten and the bottles of wine.
The Coelacanth years open a portal. "You don't have to leave now. When you're ready, here's your way back. I have some things to take care of." He says before walking off.

Tyson gets up and helps her clean up.

"Alright. " he nods, he starts making the melted ice cream that was in the bottom of his cup float like tiny bubbles. He caught one in his mouth.
Jei giggles as she watches him. She finishes the rest of hers and licks her lips. "That was delicious."

"If you say so. Boss wanted me to ask you something. If you want work we can pay. You don't have to hurt anyone if you don't want. Just wanna know. Can you use your nanomachines to camoflauge yourself?
"I can. But I I'm already focused on a music career." Jackson said. "But I'll keep it in mind if money gets tight."

The Coelacanth years open a portal. "You don't have to leave now. When you're ready, here's your way back. I have some things to take care of." He says before walking off.

Tyson gets up and helps her clean up.
"Sure thanks" Nyx nods. "Hey know of anyplace where Wolfspider can get a snack?"

Maddy smiled. "Thanks. So hows the wedding planning going?"

"Sure thanks" Nyx nods. "Hey know of anyplace where Wolfspider can get a snack?"

Maddy smiled. "Thanks. So hows the wedding planning going?"
"We have several places around here. What does he fancy?" He asked.

Tyson's eyes light up. "I have a brilliant idea for it. It's a surprise, so I haven't told Hunter yet, but it's perfect that you're here because you're one of the people I wanted to run it by."

"We have several places around here. What does he fancy?" He asked.

Tyson's eyes light up. "I have a brilliant idea for it. It's a surprise, so I haven't told Hunter yet, but it's perfect that you're here because you're one of the people I wanted to run it by."
"people " she answered.

Maddy smiled. "Really? I'm all ears."

"What kind of music? We actually have some leftover equipment from a concert you can have." Thug said.
"I mostly do pop rock." He said. "Though I've been known to dive into all styles." He used his nanites to alter his voice to sound exactly like the thug. "I can make my voice sound however I want so I can't really have a bad voice for anything."

"I mostly do pop rock." He said. "Though I've been known to dive into all styles." He used his nanites to alter his voice to sound exactly like the thug. "I can make my voice sound however I want so I can't really have a bad voice for anything."
"I'm shocked you're going into music. A voice like that, you would do well as a spy." He said

"I'm shocked you're going into music. A voice like that, you would do well as a spy." He said
"Fury mentioned that. My answer was that whatever I'm capable of... whatever talents heroes and others think I'm wasting. I'm living my life the way I want. I don't just let bad things happen but I don't go out of my way to find crime or spy on governments. It's not who I am."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back