• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yep. Anytime. Just a phone call away." He smiled and waved before turning to walk home
Jei waits for him to be out of sight before going inside her apartment. She collapses on her couch and exhales. "Today was...amazing. Tiring, but amazing. I'm so glad I came here." Jei smiles to herself as she looks up at the ceiling.

"FUCK!" He yelled loud enough for the others to hear. "Fuck!" Ryder repeated without even thinking about it
Allyson started laughing hearing Ryder say that. Once she stopped she picked up the ball. "I'll go see what Jeremy is doing " Diana went over to Ryder and looked at him. "We dont say that Ryder. That's a bad word."

It wasnt long till Seir ran back into Minerva and fell. He was a bit out of breath. Minerva looked at him. "At least you didnt die.. got scared and decided to run?" Seir looked at Fell. "Take me..to Blackmorph please."

Jei waits for him to be out of sight before going inside her apartment. She collapses on her couch and exhales. "Today was...amazing. Tiring, but amazing. I'm so glad I came here." Jei smiles to herself as she looks up at the ceiling.
Eric just smiled as he headed back home. It had been a pretty good day for him.

Allyson started laughing hearing Ryder say that. Once she stopped she picked up the ball. "I'll go see what Jeremy is doing " Diana went over to Ryder and looked at him. "We dont say that Ryder. That's a bad word."

It wasnt long till Seir ran back into Minerva and fell. He was a bit out of breath. Minerva looked at him. "At least you didnt die.. got scared and decided to run?" Seir looked at Fell. "Take me..to Blackmorph please."
"Some fucking prophet dude with Minerva." He said. "What did Ryder say?"

Fell rolled his eyes. "yeah yeah." He took him to Blackmorph who was having Venus and Oz set up his base of operations,.

Jei ends up falling asleep and has a rude awakening the next day. She falls off the couch and onto the hard ground. A surprised cry leaves her lips. Jei rubs her back and glares at the couch as if it had pushed her or something. She gets off the floor and runs her fingers through her hair, then changes into a T-shirt with a pink cat on it and a pair of blue joggers. She leaves her apartment with newfound confidence. "Today's gonna be another great day!"

Walking to some nearby diner, Jei smiles at those she passes and occasionally says hello. She goes inside and takes a random seat. The waitress comes over and Jei easily tells her what she wants. Jei smiles to herself, feeling quite proud.

"Some fucking prophet dude with Minerva." He said. "What did Ryder say?"

Fell rolled his eyes. "yeah yeah." He took him to Blackmorph who was having Venus and Oz set up his base of operations,.
"Prophet dude? Like another seer? Hmmm I thought mom and I were the only ones currently in the city." Allyson said thinking. "Oh Ryder just learned some new colorful language. "

Seir looked around. "Hmm this place is coming together nicely."

"Prophet dude? Like another seer? Hmmm I thought mom and I were the only ones currently in the city." Allyson said thinking. "Oh Ryder just learned some new colorful language. "

Seir looked around. "Hmm this place is coming together nicely."
"REally waht word?" He asked

"Can I help you Seir?" Blackmorph asked

"He said fuck" Allyson answered. Diana looked at her. "Dont say it or he might repeat it again."

"I have a new target for you if you want a new monster." He answered.
"Oh shit." He looked at Ryder. "Don't say that. Don't say shit either. Wait I didn't mean to say shit there! Dammit I mean- I'm just gonna shut my mouth now."

"Who?" He asked

"Oh shit." He looked at Ryder. "Don't say that. Don't say shit either. Wait I didn't mean to say shit there! Dammit I mean- I'm just gonna shut my mouth now."

"Who?" He asked
Allyson chuckled. "Yeah probably for the best. Well guess I should head back to the league." She hands Diana the ball. Diana frowned. "Come on Allyson. Just a little longer. You are either there or your lab at your house. "

"This guy..speedster. didnt get his name. But he has a wife named Diana and a son and they were with A..Allyson. " he answered.

Allyson chuckled. "Yeah probably for the best. Well guess I should head back to the league." She hands Diana the ball. Diana frowned. "Come on Allyson. Just a little longer. You are either there or your lab at your house. "

"This guy..speedster. didnt get his name. But he has a wife named Diana and a son and they were with A..Allyson. " he answered.
Blackmorph smiled. "Ah the foul mouthed speedster. Venus. Come!" He said

Lone Wolf climbed out of the sewers, somehow clean and got in his truck parked there "No luck."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back