• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The scent of tabacao wafts through the air as Sweet Mirage lays on a bench. Pink, doll-like doves flutter around his head with every lazy puff of smoke from his cigarette.

"Fury mentioned that. My answer was that whatever I'm capable of... whatever talents heroes and others think I'm wasting. I'm living my life the way I want. I don't just let bad things happen but I don't go out of my way to find crime or spy on governments. It's not who I am."
"What if you want to find bioweapons and ensure world peace?" The thug asked.

The scent of tabacao wafts through the air as Sweet Mirage lays on a bench. Pink, doll-like doves flutter around his head with every lazy puff of smoke from his cigarette.
"What brand do you smoke?" A Japanese man in a Hero's League uniform noticed Sweet Mirage smoking on the park bench.

"What brand do you smoke?" A Japanese man in a Hero's League uniform noticed Sweet Mirage smoking on the park bench.
"Well if I'm asked directly I'll consider it." He said. "These power came at the cost of my parents. And for a time my best friend... I've lost a lot of friends playing hero when I was younger. I'm not saying I won't... Just that right now I don't. I know that's selfish of me." He looked at his hands considering the nanites that jad ingrained themselves into his very DNA. "But after a while I just... Decided that I wanted to live for myself."

James would get a message from Reed. "If you are interested the Doctor is here. Amd we believe that whatever is growing inside the Petsr's cocoon is reaching its final stage of development."

"Hmm...?" Hummed the sickly man as his head of black, stringy hair turned slightly towards the stranger before him. "Oh! Boujinel... A Dubai brand. Very expensive. Would you like a taste?" Mirage offered, presenting the half-smoked cigarette to the man.

Last edited:
He nods and stands up."alright lead the way "
Jei puts her hands in her pockets as she starts walking to her apartment. She studies Eric, before raising her eyes to the sky. Her life really turned around for the better. Coming here was a good idea.

Seir just needed up following them from a distance. Minerva just shook her head.

Allyson and Diana played at the basketball court. Just one on one.
"Ryder keep watching your mom. Gotta take the trash out." Something in Fell's jacket beeped loudly. "What the?"

He opened his coat and pulled out a tracking device. Probably planted on him during their mutual attack on wolfe. "Shit."

Jeremy sped into Minerva his arm against her throat as he slammed her into a tree. "You got two seconds to give me a good reason for spying on my family before I vibrate my hand through your heart."

"Ryder keep watching your mom. Gotta take the trash out." Something in Fell's jacket beeped loudly. "What the?"

He opened his coat and pulled out a tracking device. Probably planted on him during their mutual attack on wolfe. "Shit."

Jeremy sped into Minerva his arm against her throat as he slammed her into a tree. "You got two seconds to give me a good reason for spying on my family before I vibrate my hand through your heart."
"I was just following the kid." Minerva answered. "If I wanted to fight you I would have. You are not a target of mine at this moment."

Seir tilted his head a little as he looked at Jeremy. "Hmm super speed. A handy ability." His voice changer still on.

"I was just following the kid." Minerva answered. "If I wanted to fight you I would have. You are not a target of mine at this moment."

Seir tilted his head a little as he looked at Jeremy. "Hmm super speed. A handy ability." His voice changer still on.
"What kid?" Jeremy asked. "not your snot nosed brat if that's what you're asking." Fell said. "and seriously you tagged me?"

Jeremy looked at Seir. "Who the hell are you?"

"What kid?" Jeremy asked. "not your snot nosed brat if that's what you're asking." Fell said. "and seriously you tagged me?"

Jeremy looked at Seir. "Who the hell are you?"
"hes the kid. Nyx calls him kid so I just got use to it. " Minerva said looking at Seir.

"Nobody." He answered tilting his head again. "Hmm...lots of happy futures.." He said to himself.

"Alright well how about this for a deal . Quit watching and I won't kick your ass to sunday."
He just seem to ignore what he just said. "You all came from the league are you all heroes.." ( I will say this Diana is definitely alot like Jackson now that Wolfe is gone. Shes just focusing on her family and her mini career of painting)

He just seem to ignore what he just said. "You all came from the league are you all heroes.." ( I will say this Diana is definitely alot like Jackson now that Wolfe is gone. Shes just focusing on her family and her mini career of painting)
"Heroes is a broad term." He said. "No get out of here before I beat the shit out of you."

"I dont like you." He said and looked him in the eyes. Jeremy saw a future where he was one of Blackmorph's monsters, going after Diana and Ryder. Seir then turned and started walking away.
"Feeling's mutual. And whatever I just saw ain't happening because you aren't going back!" He sped at Seir reaching to grab him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back