• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The Coelacanth nods with a smirk on his face.

"Understandable. You're right though. One thing at a time. Don't overwhelm yourself." He said.
Nyx looked over at the target and did a little twirl with her scythe before she went to strike. Disappearing and then reappearing like he did. "Man I really like it here."

"yeah first thing first, I'm heading back home to deal with my landlord and that stuff. Then I'm gonna deal with Nyx and Wolfspider and there group." Maddy nods. "But before that I'm going to clean up. I would rather not have Sasha wake up to her place being a mess"

Jei pulls her hand out of Eric's. Oh, he comes here a lot. I wonder how many girls he's brought here. Not that it's any of my business. She smiles at the worker. "I'll have whatever he's having."
"So two blueberry icecream in a small cup?" The worker asked. Eric nods. "Yeah" the worker nods and gives them their icecream.

"So two blueberry icecream in a small cup?" The worker asked. Eric nods. "Yeah" the worker nods and gives them their icecream.
Jei sighs and pokes at the ice cream. She takes a bite and is momentarily distracted by how good it tastes. "Hey, that's pretty good."

Jei sighs and pokes at the ice cream. She takes a bite and is momentarily distracted by how good it tastes. "Hey, that's pretty good."
"Yeah it's one of my favorites. I come here alot with some classmates. " eric said paying for the icecream and took a seat at a table.

"I believe that's the end of that." Makoto looked at Eden and spoke in Russian "Don't worry, I'll teach you English. For now, let's go home. Are you hungry?" She nodded "I know a great Borscht recipe." he turned around in the wheelchair "Jackson. I'll have someone send you my home address." He said in English "Feel free to stop by whenever you feel like it."
He nodded. He turned to Tony and Vision. "Vision... You had good points I appreciate you standing up for me." He said. Vision nodded. "Tony." Jackson said. "I get that he's a criminal. But you're smart enough to know he was the best desicion for her. Don't let your bias towards the darker elements of the world cloud your judgement."

"Yeah it's one of my favorites. I come here alot with some classmates. " eric said paying for the icecream and took a seat at a table.
She takes a seat across from him, trying not to pout. "Like girls?" Jei mutters under her breath.

"I see." He said. "so you're about life debts. gonna have to let go of those buddy. they tie you down."
"Yeah our Blackmorph wont be the same as yours. Ours probably doesnt even care about you." Minerva said. "You're better off looking out for yourself."

Seir glanced at her. "And yet you and Fell decided to team up with Nyx."

At that moment Diana had came out of the hero league with Ryder. She was holding a basket ball. "Come on Allyson, twenty minutes out in the sun wont kill you. " Allyson came out a second later with a tablet looking over copies of the notes she got from Kala. "I'm trying to figure out how Makoto gets turned into a demon. If I can stop that then.." she zoned out for a second only to shake her head. Diana looked at her. "You will have time for that later, now you are going to play ball with us."

Seir looked at them. "Hmm so that's A, all grown up.."

He nodded. He turned to Tony and Vision. "Vision... You had good points I appreciate you standing up for me." He said. Vision nodded. "Tony." Jackson said. "I get that he's a criminal. But you're smart enough to know he was the best desicion for her. Don't let your bias towards the darker elements of the world cloud your judgement."
Eden, James, and Makoto entered the elevator. The thug took off his backpack and opened it "Before I go, Makoto wanted to give you all this. Something he cooked himself" He then took out small cloth pouches and the smell practically hypnotized everyone. Steam exited the backpack almost like a smoke bomb. Chicken, pork and beef... the smell was instantly recognized. It was Bao. The thug placed the bao on the coffee table "All yours." He said as he waited for the next elevator

Nyx looked over at the target and did a little twirl with her scythe before she went to strike. Disappearing and then reappearing like he did. "Man I really like it here."

"yeah first thing first, I'm heading back home to deal with my landlord and that stuff. Then I'm gonna deal with Nyx and Wolfspider and there group." Maddy nods. "But before that I'm going to clean up. I would rather not have Sasha wake up to her place being a mess"
"It's a great place. You're welcome to come here if you wish to work on your skills." He said.

"We can help you out with that, you know." Tyson said.

Eden, James, and Makoto entered the elevator. The thug took off his backpack and opened it "Before I go, Makoto wanted to give you all this. Something he cooked himself" He then took out small cloth pouches and the smell practically hypnotized everyone. Steam exited the backpack almost like a smoke bomb. Chicken, pork and beef... the smell was instantly recognized. It was Bao. The thug placed the bao on the coffee table "All yours." He said as he waited for the next elevator
Jackson joined the thug in the elveator. "See you guys? Feel free to call me if you have need of musical talent." He said leaving.

"It's a great place. You're welcome to come here if you wish to work on your skills." He said.

"We can help you out with that, you know." Tyson said.
"Oh I definitely will" Nyx smiled.

"I know, ill be sure to get you guys when I'm ready to go after Nyx and Wolfspider." Maddy said as she started picking up all the plates of nachos they had gotten and the bottles of wine.

"Yeah our Blackmorph wont be the same as yours. Ours probably doesnt even care about you." Minerva said. "You're better off looking out for yourself."

Seir glanced at her. "And yet you and Fell decided to team up with Nyx."

At that moment Diana had came out of the hero league with Ryder. She was holding a basket ball. "Come on Allyson, twenty minutes out in the sun wont kill you. " Allyson came out a second later with a tablet looking over copies of the notes she got from Kala. "I'm trying to figure out how Makoto gets turned into a demon. If I can stop that then.." she zoned out for a second only to shake her head. Diana looked at her. "You will have time for that later, now you are going to play ball with us."

Seir looked at them. "Hmm so that's A, all grown up.."
Jeremy walked out and admired his wife in her athletic outfit. "Daaaaaamn Diana." He said with a low whistle

Jeremy walked out and admired his wife in her athletic outfit. "Daaaaaamn Diana." He said with a low whistle
Diana smiled. "Thanks dear" Allyson put her tablet in her bag. "Fine twenty minutes. "

Seir continued watching. "Hmm who are they? More heroes?"

Minerva shrugged. "I wouldnt call them heroes. I only know a few things about them not much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back