• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Allyson zoned out for a quick second. She looked at Jeremy. " we are gonna have some company."

As soon as she said that vines burst out from the ground. Diana picked up Ryder. Venus didnt say anything.

Seir smiled under his mask as he watched.
Jeremy sped at Venus. "Come on Venus snap out of it!"

Jeremy sped at Venus. "Come on Venus snap out of it!"
venus moved out of the way. She made several cactuses to block his path. Allyson looked at Blackmorph. She activated her lantern ring. "You really should go back to that bridge you were under. " She made a circular shield with her ring and launched it at him.

Diana teleported away using her nanites. Her main goal was keeping Ryder safe.

"well you died... you got taken to the tower and your body made a cocoon. " maddy said.

"And then you hatched all spaced out and stuff and came here to make yourself sick by eating raw food." Eris added.
"Metabolism probably takes it fine. If I was in a Cacoon." He was slowing down. "If I went through metamorphosis I'm probably energy deficient."

"And then you hatched all spaced out and stuff and came here to make yourself sick by eating raw food." Eris added.

"Metabolism probably takes it fine. If I was in a Cacoon." He was slowing down. "If I went through metamorphosis I'm probably energy deficient."
"Never thought a spider could go through a metamorphosis.. guess that would explain how you dont need your web shooters anymore to make webs" She said thinking.

"Never thought a spider could go through a metamorphosis.. guess that would explain how you dont need your web shooters anymore to make webs" She said thinking.
"Yeah... I didn't even think about that." He looked at his wrists. "Also Maddy could you turn the other way the fridge door is currently hiding my... well you know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back