• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I..didnt mean..to.." Venus answered.

Seir chuckled. "Your control loosening on that one"

Diana looked around as she teleported into the lobby of the HL. She found Dana. "Blackmorph's got Jeremy, he tried to have him hurt Ryder. Allyson is stuck in a vision." Dana nods. "I'll take Ryder and send some people to help."
He grabbed Venus shoulder reasserting his control. Transforming her further. "If you're going to use that brain of yours rebelliously then I'll alter you till you can no longer muster intelligent thought."

A few hours later Dana was talking to Jackson. "Dana I told you. I'm out of the hero game. What's this about?"

He grabbed Venus shoulder reasserting his control. Transforming her further. "If you're going to use that brain of yours rebelliously then I'll alter you till you can no longer muster intelligent thought."

A few hours later Dana was talking to Jackson. "Dana I told you. I'm out of the hero game. What's this about?"
The plants on her grew more and more, more vines and thorns grew off her body. Seir walked over to Allyson, he tried to take off her lantern ring. "Hmm interesting ring. " Allyson started to snap out of it but Seir sent her into another vision. "You cant even do what I can do. We can control them, send them to others, its easy." Diana reappeared. She used her nanites to make a gun and shot at Seir. He just barely dodged. She glared. "Let them go." Seir laughed. "No."

"You know I wouldnt have come to you if I didn't need your help. " Dana said.

Last edited:
"Hmm...?" Hummed the sickly man as his head of black, stringy hair turned slightly towards the stranger before him. "Oh! Boujinel... A Dubai brand. Very expensive. Would you like a taste?" Mirage offered, presenting the half-smoked cigarette to the man.
"No thank you, I quit a while ago but I kinda miss the aroma." Rage replied "Dubai brand huh? You from that place?"
"Well if I'm asked directly I'll consider it." He said. "These power came at the cost of my parents. And for a time my best friend... I've lost a lot of friends playing hero when I was younger. I'm not saying I won't... Just that right now I don't. I know that's selfish of me." He looked at his hands considering the nanites that jad ingrained themselves into his very DNA. "But after a while I just... Decided that I wanted to live for myself."

James would get a message from Reed. "If you are interested the Doctor is here. Amd we believe that whatever is growing inside the Petsr's cocoon is reaching its final stage of development."
"A good philosophy." The thug said "I won't force you, but if you ever are interested, meet me at Le Petite Grand. French cafe on Central. I'm there for a cup of coffee around noon on tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays. Codeword is Endless Treason, Endless Peace."

"Thank you but I would like to focus on aiding Eden in her transition to civilian life" James replied

"No thank you, I quit a while ago but I kinda miss the aroma." Rage replied "Dubai brand huh? You from that place?"

"A good philosophy." The thug said "I won't force you, but if you ever are interested, meet me at Le Petite Grand. French cafe on Central. I'm there for a cup of coffee around noon on tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays. Codeword is Endless Treason, Endless Peace."

"Thank you but I would like to focus on aiding Eden in her transition to civilian life" James replied
"Noooo~ I just made the brand up~" Mirage replied in a song-like manner, sliding the cigarette back between his lips. "You find these ones at the gas station. They're cheap and do bad things to your head after awhile, but they really take the edge... I do that too!"

The flamboyantly dressed man rose from the bench, readjusting the feather boa around his neck. Then, he focuses on Rage again. "I'm Sweet Mirage, but call me Mirage! Who are you? You don't look the average joe."

"Noooo~ I just made the brand up~" Mirage replied in a song-like manner, sliding the cigarette back between his lips. "You find these ones at the gas station. They're cheap and do bad things to your head after awhile, but they really take the edge... I do that too!"

The flamboyantly dressed man rose from the bench, readjusting the feather boa around his neck. Then, he focuses on Rage again. "I'm Sweet Mirage, but call me Mirage! Who are you? You don't look the average joe."
"I'm Ra- John... John Takanuchi. I'm not related to the infamous criminal though." He said "We look the same but we're not the same person."

The plants on her grew more and more, more vines and thorns grew off her body. Seir walked over to Allyson, he tried to take off her lantern ring. "Hmm interesting ring. " Allyson started to snap out of it but Seir sent her into another vision. "You cant even do what I can do. We can control them, send them to others, its easy." Diana reappeared. She used her nanites to make a gun and shot at Seir. He just barely dodged. She glared. "Let them go." Seir laughed. "No."

"You know I wouldnt have come to you if I didn't need your help. " Dana said.
"A gun? How boring. Oz." Blackmorph said.

"What help?" Jackson asked

"I'm Ra- John... John Takanuchi. I'm not related to the infamous criminal though." He said "We look the same but we're not the same person."
"Hmm... That sounded almost like you were lying, as if you were hiding something you don't want people to know..." Mirage remarked, leaning in closer to the man's face with a raised brow.

"...Nahhh, haha." MIrage laughed at himself, pulling back to give John some space. With one hand on his hip and the other with a cigarette halfway burned, Mirage continues on. "I will say, though. There is something about you..."

"Yeah I'm okay, trust me I'll need your help when it comes to Nyx and Wolfspider. And with Blackmorph and his increasing monster army. He already added Oz, who knows who he will add next." Maddy nods. She looks at Peter. "If you say so be careful still."
"No matter who he adds, he won't have them for long. We'll get them all back." Eris said.

"Hmm... That sounded almost like you were lying, as if you were hiding something you don't want people to know..." Mirage remarked, leaning in closer to the man's face with a raised brow.

"...Nahhh, haha." MIrage laughed at himself, pulling back to give John some space. With one hand on his hip and the other with a cigarette halfway burned, Mirage continues on. "I will say, though. There is something about you..."
"I'm from another universe. Like this one. My hero name was the one I was about to give you but I'm so used to that title I forgot to go by my new name here." He shrugged "I lost my old world... villains and all." He looked up to observe the clouds "It still feels weird to see actual clouds instead of smoke."

"I'm from another universe. Like this one. My hero name was the one I was about to give you but I'm so used to that title I forgot to go by my new name here." He shrugged "I lost my old world... villains and all." He looked up to observe the clouds "It still feels weird to see actual clouds instead of smoke."
That... Wasn't the response Mirage was expecting.

Mirage blinked a few times, his lips curling up in suspicion.
"You some kinda wack job...?"

"A gun? How boring. Oz." Blackmorph said.

"What help?" Jackson asked
oz stepped out of a shadow, awaiting orders. Diana frowned. "Its boring but works good enough for me. " she teleported away, returning closer to Jeremy, thinking she could get them away.

"Blackmorph and his ever increasing army" she answered.

oz stepped out of a shadow, awaiting orders. Diana frowned. "Its boring but works good enough for me. " she teleported away, returning closer to Jeremy, thinking she could get them away.

"Blackmorph and his ever increasing army" she answered.
The blurred form of Jeremy stepped away from her. "Oz. Get her."

"Blackmorph? Fine... But after this I want the league to lose my number."

The blurred form of Jeremy stepped away from her. "Oz. Get her."

"Blackmorph? Fine... But after this I want the league to lose my number."
Crystal shards came out of his hand, they planted themselves in the ground by Diana, coating the bottom of her legs, trapping her. "Come on you guys. You dont want this wake up!"

Allyson shook her head, snapping out of it. "No..no..that cant happen.." Venus wrapped a vine around her, venus was back under Blackmorph's control.

"Consider it already done." She said. "You know I wouldnt have called you if I didnt really need you..he has them.. Diana..Jeremy..Allyson.."

“He absolutely acts like a child sometime” Killian smiled while looking at K-9
Alex chuckled. "I guess he kind of is in a way. He was given to Allyson, not fully finished, she made his outer casing, voice box was a gift from Dru. He just has grown up in his own way."

Crystal shards came out of his hand, they planted themselves in the ground by Diana, coating the bottom of her legs, trapping her. "Come on you guys. You dont want this wake up!"

Allyson shook her head, snapping out of it. "No..no..that cant happen.." Venus wrapped a vine around her, venus was back under Blackmorph's control.

"Consider it already done." She said. "You know I wouldnt have called you if I didnt really need you..he has them.. Diana..Jeremy..Allyson.."
Jackson sighed, "Fine." He connected his Nanites to Diana and teleported. "Blackmorph I'm supposed to be retired." He said. "Diana you need to train with you nanites more they can do more than just build." He said. Blackmorph grabbed Jackson. "And now that power is mine." Jackson looked at his arm. "You think I wouldn't have worked in safeguards after last time. You can't mutat me." He kicked Blackmorph in the chest. He looked at Seir. "You're a new one."

Jackson sighed, "Fine." He connected his Nanites to Diana and teleported. "Blackmorph I'm supposed to be retired." He said. "Diana you need to train with you nanites more they can do more than just build." He said. Blackmorph grabbed Jackson. "And now that power is mine." Jackson looked at his arm. "You think I wouldn't have worked in safeguards after last time. You can't mutat me." He kicked Blackmorph in the chest. He looked at Seir. "You're a new one."
"I know that. Sorry I dont have time to train with Ryder." Diana smiled. She focused turning her hand into a hammer and smashing the crystals, holding her in place.

"Jackson.. watch out.. " Allyson mumbled. "Go left..three shots."

Seir nods. "I am." He took out his blaster and fired at Jackson. It was three shots like Allyson said.

"I know that. Sorry I dont have time to train with Ryder." Diana smiled. She focused turning her hand into a hammer and smashing the crystals, holding her in place.

"Jackson.. watch out.. " Allyson mumbled. "Go left..three shots."

Seir nods. "I am." He took out his blaster and fired at Jackson. It was three shots like Allyson said.
Jackson moved out of the way of the attacks and used his nanites to hyber vibrate the air in front of him sending a sonic blast at Seir

Jackson moved out of the way of the attacks and used his nanites to hyber vibrate the air in front of him sending a sonic blast at Seir
He got blasted back but continued to try to fire at him. Venus still had hold of Allyson in the vines, she looked over at Jackson and went to send a vine at him. Diana got free of the crystals, she went over to Oz and punched him. "Sorry oz"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back