• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

LW was strolling through the city when he noticed someone get robbed at gunpoint, he grabbed his rappel gun, and shot a building above, swinging to it, he lowered himself and pulled out his pistol, pressing it at the robbers head "This is a plasma pistol, currently I have explosive plasma rounds in this, so leave the lady alone, and we won't have a problem

The man smirked and jumped into the air, Firing at Lone Wolf, who activated his personal jetpack, which was a small device he attaches to his chest, where it forms, he then took aim and "BOOM!" a direct hit sent the criminal, now torso less, into the ground, LW picked up the body parts from the sky and sent them to an unknown location, he flew back and handed the woman her belongings, and called his jet, which he then got in and flew off with.

Weird thing is, he was listening to Caramelldansen when this occured

Venus nods. Vines starting coming out of the palms of her hand, grabbing Jeremy and bringing him closer and wrapping him to her

Allyson sent another shield at Blackmorph aiming for his head. "You really have nothing better to do. Do you Blackmorph "
Blackmorph walked up to a struggling Neremy and placed his hand on Jeremy's shoulder.

LW was strolling through the city when he noticed someone get robbed at gunpoint, he grabbed his rappel gun, and shot a building above, swinging to it, he lowered himself and pulled out his pistol, pressing it at the robbers head "This is a plasma pistol, currently I have explosive plasma rounds in this, so leave the lady alone, and we won't have a problem

The man smirked and jumped into the air, Firing at Lone Wolf, who activated his personal jetpack, which was a small device he attaches to his chest, where it forms, he then took aim and "BOOM!" a direct hit sent the criminal, now torso less, into the ground, LW picked up the body parts from the sky and sent them to an unknown location, he flew back and handed the woman her belongings, and called his jet, which he then got in and flew off with.

Weird thing is, he was listening to Caramelldansen when this occured
There was a small amount of extra drag on one side of the jet.

Blackmorph walked up to a struggling Neremy and placed his hand on Jeremy's shoulder.
"Hey no you dont!" Allyson shouted. She ran at him, only to be stopped when Seir took a step forward and looked at her in the eyes. She zoned out and was completely stuck in the vision. Seir took off his mask. "Sorry A. You made the wrong choice. " he chuckled. "You are a poor excuse for a seer. You get stuck way too easily."

"Hey no you dont!" Allyson shouted. She ran at him, only to be stopped when Seir took a step forward and looked at her in the eyes. She zoned out and was completely stuck in the vision. Seir took off his mask. "Sorry A. You made the wrong choice. " he chuckled. "You are a poor excuse for a seer. You get stuck way too easily."
DIana could hear Jeremys; screams. His clothing teared as the his entire body began to vibrate until he was nothying more than the faceless blur of color,

"And I like I said. I can tone it down. Most of my body is intertwined with the bionics" he chuckled as they approached the game. Alex paid to play, letting go of Killian's hand to grab the hammer.

She watched with a smile, hoping he would enjoy himself

DIana could hear Jeremys; screams. His clothing teared as the his entire body began to vibrate until he was nothying more than the faceless blur of color,
Diana hadn't teleported that far away. She heard Jeremy's screams and frowned. "Ryder, stay by mommy ok? Your daddy is in trouble." She teleported back.

Seir smirked. "Hmm that makes total sense. Just one big blur. " he laughed.

Diana hadn't teleported that far away. She heard Jeremy's screams and frowned. "Ryder, stay by mommy ok? Your daddy is in trouble." She teleported back.

Seir smirked. "Hmm that makes total sense. Just one big blur. " he laughed.
When he let Jeremy go he was still virbating rapidly. "Get her." Jeremy spend and grabbed Allyson by the throat.

Alex hit the ball. He smiled. "Guess you can pick out a prize."

“I think I’ll take an adorable fox” she smiled and took the stuffed animal from the attendant. “Now, where to next?” She asked as she took his hand again

When he let Jeremy go he was still virbating rapidly. "Get her." Jeremy spend and grabbed Allyson by the throat.
"Jeremy snap out of it!" Diana shouted. "You're stronger than Blackmorph come on!"

Allyson didnt fight back. She just stood still locked in her vision. A tear ran down her cheek.

Seir put back on his mask. He took out his blaster, looking at Diana "Oh shes back. Deciding to come back with your son. How irresponsible "

"We should probably look into what else he may have acquired through that metamorphosis." Eris said.
"No idea." Peter said walking to his and Eris's room and puting on a spare suit.
"Yeah that might be a good idea. I'm sure Richards or Banner would be interested in looking into it." Maddy said and looked at Eris. "Are you doing okay after all of that from yesterday? "

"Yeah that might be a good idea. I'm sure Richards or Banner would be interested in looking into it." Maddy said and looked at Eris. "Are you doing okay after all of that from yesterday? "
Eris nods. "Kinda. I'll be fine. The Coelacanth got away, so I know it's only a matter of time until he comes after me again....but that can wait. Are you doing okay? I still have to help you with your problems."

"Jeremy snap out of it!" Diana shouted. "You're stronger than Blackmorph come on!"

Allyson didnt fight back. She just stood still locked in her vision. A tear ran down her cheek.

Seir put back on his mask. He took out his blaster, looking at Diana "Oh shes back. Deciding to come back with your son. How irresponsible "
Blackmorph looked at Jeremy. "Kill your son." He said. Jeremy sped toward Ryder

"We should probably look into what else he may have acquired through that metamorphosis." Eris said.

Eris nods. "Kinda. I'll be fine. The Coelacanth got away, so I know it's only a matter of time until he comes after me again....but that can wait. Are you doing okay? I still have to help you with your problems."
"Guys honestly I feel fine." Peter said. "A little more on edge than usual but that's probably the increased senses."

"Guys honestly I feel fine." Peter said. "A little more on edge than usual but that's probably the increased senses."
"Yeah I'm okay, trust me I'll need your help when it comes to Nyx and Wolfspider. And with Blackmorph and his increasing monster army. He already added Oz, who knows who he will add next." Maddy nods. She looks at Peter. "If you say so be careful still."

"Yeah I'm okay, trust me I'll need your help when it comes to Nyx and Wolfspider. And with Blackmorph and his increasing monster army. He already added Oz, who knows who he will add next." Maddy nods. She looks at Peter. "If you say so be careful still."
He began to put on his webshooters but stopped. "Oh... right."

"jeremy snap out of it.. come on Allyson... wake up!" Diana shouted holding Ryder seeing her pleas do nothing. Jeremy would have gotten tripped by one of Venus's vines. Diana looked at Venus. She looked at Venus. "I'm coming back for them." She teleported back to the hero league

"jeremy snap out of it.. come on Allyson... wake up!" Diana shouted holding Ryder seeing her pleas do nothing. Jeremy would have gotten tripped by one of Venus's vines. Diana looked at Venus. She looked at Venus. "I'm coming back for them." She teleported back to the hero league
Blackmorph had noticed that. "You! I saw that!" He said to Venus.

Blackmorph had noticed that. "You! I saw that!" He said to Venus.
"I..didnt mean..to.." Venus answered.

Seir chuckled. "Your control loosening on that one"

Diana looked around as she teleported into the lobby of the HL. She found Dana. "Blackmorph's got Jeremy, he tried to have him hurt Ryder. Allyson is stuck in a vision." Dana nods. "I'll take Ryder and send some people to help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back