• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He got blasted back but continued to try to fire at him. Venus still had hold of Allyson in the vines, she looked over at Jackson and went to send a vine at him. Diana got free of the crystals, she went over to Oz and punched him. "Sorry oz"
Jackson walked over to blackmorph. "You should have stayed hidden." He said.

The shots tore through his body. HIs Nanites qukcly repaired the damage. He sighed and turned to Seir." Alright then. you first."
Seir looked at Blackmorph. "I suggest you take your monsters and go sir." Seir looked at Jackson and Jackson saw a vision of the future. The city covered in flames and the scene of a familiar explosion.

Seir looked at Blackmorph. "I suggest you take your monsters and go sir." Seir looked at Jackson and Jackson saw a vision of the future. The city covered in flames and the scene of a familiar explosion.
Jackson froze for a few moments. "Messing with my head..." His nanites moved to his brain and blocked the signal.

"Just a little vision of the future. Fun to see what we can see is it not." He said and took another shot at him while he froze.
He snapped out if with just enough time use his nanites as conductors absorbing the shot and then sending it back. He shot a metallic tendril at Seir. "Let's see who you are under that mask shall we?"

He snapped out if with just enough time use his nanites as conductors absorbing the shot and then sending it back. He shot a metallic tendril at Seir. "Let's see who you are under that mask shall we?"
He dodged the shot as it got sent back but the metallic tendril got the mask off. Showing the familiar younger face of Alex but he was blind in his left side.

Diana ran over to Allyson using her nanites to burn the vines. Venus pulled back her vines with a hiss. "Allyson you good?" Diana asked. Allyson held her head. "Just..alot of images..trying to sort it all...try to get Jeremy "

He dodged the shot as it got sent back but the metallic tendril got the mask off. Showing the familiar younger face of Alex but he was blind in his left side.

Diana ran over to Allyson using her nanites to burn the vines. Venus pulled back her vines with a hiss. "Allyson you good?" Diana asked. Allyson held her head. "Just..alot of images..trying to sort it all...try to get Jeremy "
Jackson turned to Venus. "You first." He said. "I'm betting if my nanites can protect me they can cure you!" He dashed toward her

Jackson turned to Venus. "You first." He said. "I'm betting if my nanites can protect me they can cure you!" He dashed toward her
"Hey you cant just cure Blackmorph's monsters!" Seir shouted he shot at Jackson but this time it was blocked by Allyson still holding her head with one hand but the one with her ring had made a wall behind Jackson. "I've had enough of you." The wall then pushed forward, knocking Seir into a tree.

Venus sends thorns at Jackson as he sped toward her.

"Hey you cant just cure Blackmorph's monsters!" Seir shouted he shot at Jackson but this time it was blocked by Allyson still holding her head with one hand but the one with her ring had made a wall behind Jackson. "I've had enough of you." The wall then pushed forward, knocking Seir into a tree.

Venus sends thorns at Jackson as he sped toward her.
He turned his hand to a chainsaw and cut throught them before reaching her his nanites entered her body. "Cure her."

He turned his hand to a chainsaw and cut throught them before reaching her his nanites entered her body. "Cure her."
Venus slowly was changing back to normal. "Help the others" she honestly looked like she was more concerned for the others than herself. Jackson could see how much she had changed since they first met. The old Venus would never say that.

Allyson had turned her attention to Oz and was holding him in a bubble.

Diana was heading towards Jeremy.

Seir got up from hitting the tree. He looked around for Blackmorph.

Venus slowly was changing back to normal. "Help the others" she honestly looked like she was more concerned for the others than herself. Jackson could see how much she had changed since they first met. The old Venus would never say that.

Allyson had turned her attention to Oz and was holding him in a bubble.

Diana was heading towards Jeremy.

Seir got up from hitting the tree. He looked around for Blackmorph.
Blackmorph was reaching for Allyson. He would replace the loss of one with another.

Jeremy sped toward Diana ready to kill.

Blackmorph was reaching for Allyson. He would replace the loss of one with another.

Jeremy sped toward Diana ready to kill.
Seir just watched he didnt care. Venus looked over still slowly getting back to normal. "Allyson watch out!" Allyson was too late when Blackmorph grabbed her. The bubble she made popped. Oz was free. Allyson glared. "You already got one seer do you really need another? I have a headache"

Diana put her hand on the ground seeing her nanites into it. The ground would become soft to try to trap his legs. "I hope this works"

Seir just watched he didnt care. Venus looked over still slowly getting back to normal. "Allyson watch out!" Allyson was too late when Blackmorph grabbed her. The bubble she made popped. Oz was free. Allyson glared. "You already got one seer do you really need another? I have a headache"

Diana put her hand on the ground seeing her nanites into it. The ground would become soft to try to trap his legs. "I hope this works"
"Oh. I want that ring of yours actually." He said pouring power into her

"Oh. I want that ring of yours actually." He said pouring power into her
Allyson tried to fight it but she was still mentally weak from being trapped in a vision. When the power went into her she started to turn.she let out a scream. She gained another eye on her forehead. Her ring became more fused with her hand, turning into more of a glove. (And I would say however else you think the ring would react and changed)

Last edited:
Allyson tried to fight it but she was still mentally weak from being trapped in a vision. When the power went into her she started to turn.she let out a scream. She gained another eye on her forehead. Her ring became more fused with her hand, turning into more of a glove. (And I would say however else you think the ring would react and changed)
(Oh blackmorph dine goofed)
The ring was a glove only for moments before speaking. "User compromised." It turned back to a ring and flew off of her. "NO!" Blackmorph yelled.

LW hit the throttle on his jet, gaining speed, and he began performing Aerial maneuvers, and activating wing cleaners, to help him gain more speed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back