• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eris is out training when she uses her powers to create her botanical greenhouse. However, something goes wrong. The greenhouse starts turning black, and the plant life within does so as well. "Huh? What's going on?" Eris wonders as she tries to deactivate her powers. "Why can't I shut it off?" Her vines start attacking her. Fortunately, she's elusive enough to barely avoid them. "Why are my powers attacking me?" Before she could think about it further, vines shoot out of her hands and wrap her up, dropping her to the ground. A figure appears in front of her.....and it's her in her Shadow form. Shadow Eris kneels down and places a hand on Eris' face. "You thought you could hide the world from me forever, didn't you? Well not anymore!" The vines mummify Eris before she finally wakes up, realizing she was in a nightmare....somewhat. A small greenhouse dissipates as she wakes up. "Ughhh....I need a drink. And a ride." She goes to her motorcycle and rides off into the city.

Eris is out training when she uses her powers to create her botanical greenhouse. However, something goes wrong. The greenhouse starts turning black, and the plant life within does so as well. "Huh? What's going on?" Eris wonders as she tries to deactivate her powers. "Why can't I shut it off?" Her vines start attacking her. Fortunately, she's elusive enough to barely avoid them. "Why are my powers attacking me?" Before she could think about it further, vines shoot out of her hands and wrap her up, dropping her to the ground. A figure appears in front of her.....and it's her in her Shadow form. Shadow Eris kneels down and places a hand on Eris' face. "You thought you could hide the world from me forever, didn't you? Well not anymore!" The vines mummify Eris before she finally wakes up, realizing she was in a nightmare....somewhat. A small greenhouse dissipates as she wakes up. "Ughhh....I need a drink. And a ride." She goes to her motorcycle and rides off into the city.
Sasha was busy walking around town sipping her coffee. It took a while but she finally adjusted to the new time zone. Casually walking through the streets and reading the minds of each of her passerbys.

Sasha was busy walking around town sipping her coffee. It took a while but she finally adjusted to the new time zone. Casually walking through the streets and reading the minds of each of her passerbys.
Eris zooms by and halts. "This oughta help calm me down."

Sasha could hear another voice inside Eris' mind. A sinister one. "There is no drink that can save you from me. No relaxers or anything, because I'm YOU!"

Eris zooms by and halts. "This oughta help calm me down."

Sasha could hear another voice inside Eris' mind. A sinister one. "There is no drink that can save you from me. No relaxers or anything, because I'm YOU!"
Sasha turned to Eris for a second "Hmmm..." She decided to follow this person out of mere curiosity, continuing to read her mind.

Sasha turned to Eris for a second "Hmmm..." She decided to follow this person out of mere curiosity, continuing to read her mind.
There's an explosion nearby. Rayzer runs out with a bag of jewelry and hops on his motorcycle. "HAHAHA! BOOM AND ZOOM BABY!" He attempts to ride off, but he spots Eris. "Well well well. If it isn't the FORMER best thief in the world. How does it feel to have your title stolen by me!?"

Eris chuckles. "That's cute, but the fact that you're still shows me that you're nowhere near my level." She conjures a snowglobe around them. "And now I'm gonna show you."

"And now I'M gonna show ALL OF YOU!" The voice in her mind said. Suddenly, the snowglobe starts having black streaks running along it as if the globe was cracking.

"Well, I have a plan to at least save what's left of my home. A portal that would get the remaining people here. It'll take some time. You have a hero league here yes? If they help I am willing to repay my debt in any way possible."

"Be there soon." Peter sakd. "Sorry hot stuff. I still got a rogue Merc to track down"
"Yes there is the hero league here. Allyson and her family runs it. " she looks at her phone and texts Peter back. "Okay see ya when you get here" she smiled a bit seeing scout's message. "Okay I'll tell you about it later. Stay safe." She looked back up at Makoto. "Spider-man is on his way"

"Keep it up Alwx we've almost completely extracted Killian. Keep tve ai there just s little longer and we can let it melt with her artificial body." Medic said
A blade appeared in her hand and she slashed at Alex
Alex caught the blade though it sliced his palm slightly. He nods hearing Medic. He looked at the AI. "I'm going to help destroy you once and for all. " he punched her with his other hand. The cannon part still activated.

"Yes there is the hero league here. Allyson and her family runs it. " she looks at her phone and texts Peter back. "Okay see ya when you get here" she smiled a bit seeing scout's message. "Okay I'll tell you about it later. Stay safe." She looked back up at Makoto. "Spider-man is on his way"
Spider-Man arroved getting in uaing his league badge.

There's an explosion nearby. Rayzer runs out with a bag of jewelry and hops on his motorcycle. "HAHAHA! BOOM AND ZOOM BABY!" He attempts to ride off, but he spots Eris. "Well well well. If it isn't the FORMER best thief in the world. How does it feel to have your title stolen by me!?"

Eris chuckles. "That's cute, but the fact that you're still shows me that you're nowhere near my level." She conjures a snowglobe around them. "And now I'm gonna show you."

"And now I'M gonna show ALL OF YOU!" The voice in her mind said. Suddenly, the snowglobe starts having black streaks running along it as if the globe was cracking.
Sasha quietly sipped her coffee. She used her telekinesis to hover an inch above the ground. She continued to watch the display with interest (Is Sasha inside the globe or outside?)

"Ah... Peter." Makoto sighed "A good friend... or was in my world."

Sasha quietly sipped her coffee. She used her telekinesis to hover an inch above the ground. She continued to watch the display with interest (Is Sasha inside the globe or outside?)

The nurses showed him what room. Maddy had told them some friends would be coming. He found Maddy sitting on the floor eating a protein bar and drinking an energy drink. Makoto was sitting on the bed, blood on his shirt that was from a stab wound but was healed. Maddy looked at him when he entered. "I didnt tell him who you were"

"You know me?"

The nurses showed him what room. Maddy had told them some friends would be coming. He found Maddy sitting on the floor eating a protein bar and drinking an energy drink. Makoto was sitting on the bed, blood on his shirt that was from a stab wound but was healed. Maddy looked at him when he entered. "I didnt tell him who you were"
"You know me?"
"How could I forget... you were my best friend in my old world." He shook his head "I come from another universe. A very different timeline. Here the version of me is a hardened criminal yes?"

"How could I forget... you were my best friend in my old world." He shook his head "I come from another universe. A very different timeline. Here the version of me is a hardened criminal yes?"
"Yeah. And seems pretty happy to kill anyone he doesn't like."

"Yeah they been too quiet lately. " she said. (I actually have a plan for Nyx soon. Shes gonna kill one one of my characters )
(Oooh Peater's gonna be all about that) "Yeah well other me has the symbiote so he doesn't set off my Spider-Sense. I'm always paranoid about him showong up.

(Outside)
Rayzer pulls out a gun and attempts to shoot Eris, but she freezes his gun. "Shit!" He gets on his motorcycle. "How about I run you over instead!" He drives full speed at her, leaving a trail of fire behind him.

Eris doesn't move. She goes to defend herself, but she stops and the Shadow version of her takes over. There's a collision and a puff of smoky snow. When it subsides, Rayzer is frozen in place by a coat of black ice while Eris looks at him.

"Hey....you look dif-" before he could finish his sentence, a gust of icy wind throws him and his motorcycle into the snowglobe, causing the motorcycle to explode. Rayzer twitches as he struggles to move. "Guys....it's Eris.... she's the threat..... something's different about her."

(Outside)
Rayzer pulls out a gun and attempts to shoot Eris, but she freezes his gun. "Shit!" He gets on his motorcycle. "How about I run you over instead!" He drives full speed at her, leaving a trail of fire behind him.

Eris doesn't move. She goes to defend herself, but she stops and the Shadow version of her takes over. There's a collision and a puff of smoky snow. When it subsides, Rayzer is frozen in place by a coat of black ice while Eris looks at him.

"Hey....you look dif-" before he could finish his sentence, a gust of icy wind throws him and his motorcycle into the snowglobe, causing the motorcycle to explode. Rayzer twitches as he struggles to move. "Guys....it's Eris.... she's the threat..... something's different about her."
(Is this eris eris?)

(Oooh Peater's gonna be all about that) "Yeah well other me has the symbiote so he doesn't set off my Spider-Sense. I'm always paranoid about him showong up.
"Yeah they been too quiet lately. " she said. (I actually have a plan for Nyx soon. Shes gonna kill one one of my characters )
"I intend to help apprehend this Makoto. Make this world a better place as I did mine." He replied.
(Outside)

Sasha levitates a car nearby and throws it at the snowglobe in hopes of breaking it.

"I intend to help apprehend this Makoto. Make this world a better place as I did mine." He replied.

Sasha levitates a car nearby and throws it at the snowglobe in hopes of breaking it.
"Well of your good. Maybe there's hope yet for this one. I know they have like a doomsday hybrid stuck in their lab. They went to get kryptonite in case. I got to it first... Gave them half, that deal managed to get him to stop running drugs in Edgewood."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back