• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hmmm Rage of the Lost. That is an interesting one. " Maddy said she stood back up and tossed her now empty can and wrapper in a trash can. " I just got a new hero name myself. The HL thought it was time for an update. I go by Wolfsbane now. "
"They keep telling me to Rethink the whole Spider-Man moniker. Its always Wolfspider this and Huntsman that. But I keep saying Spider-Man is classic." He said.
"Wolfsbane huh." Rage looked at Peter "Stick with Spider-Man... Huntsman is more suited for Kraven."

"I did have a weird hero name... The Avengers called me Rage of the Lost... Rage for short. Odd name but it came so after I kept fighting to avenge those we failed to save." He shrugged

"The hell?" Makoto took a step back as Sasha levitated backwards "I'm not liking this..."
"I did have a weird hero name... The Avengers called me Rage of the Lost... Rage for short. Odd name but it came so after I kept fighting to avenge those we failed to save." He shrugged

"The hell?" Makoto took a step back as Sasha levitated backwards "I'm not liking this..."
The shocks get stronger as Shadow Eris can be heard laughing while Eris screams in pain. Then, the laughter and the shocks stop and Eris returns to normal before collapsing.

"The Council is gonna be mad about this one." Rayzer says as he gets picked up in a limousine and driven away.

"Wolfsbane huh." Rage looked at Peter "Stick with Spider-Man... Huntsman is more suited for Kraven."
"They keep telling me to Rethink the whole Spider-Man moniker. Its always Wolfspider this and Huntsman that. But I keep saying Spider-Man is classic." He said.

"Yeah it was not my idea. One of the agents thought it sounded cool." Maddy laughed. "I agree Spider-man should stay. Those other ones dont fit you right"

The shocks get stronger as Shadow Eris can be heard laughing while Eris screams in pain. Then, the laughter and the shocks stop and Eris returns to normal before collapsing.

"The Council is gonna be mad about this one." Rayzer says as he gets picked up in a limousine and driven away.
Sasha reaches over to pick up Eris "We should get her to a hospital."
"Ugh Kraven." Peter said. "Last I heard he was in hot water in Wakanda."
"Yeah it was not my idea. One of the agents thought it sounded cool." Maddy laughed. "I agree Spider-man should stay. Those other ones dont fit you right"
"Heh. Honestly I like Wolfsbane. It's not a bad name." Makoto replied.

Sasha reaches over to pick up Eris "We should get her to a hospital."

"Heh. Honestly I like Wolfsbane. It's not a bad name." Makoto replied.
"You guys okay?" A guy says as he pulls up to them in a sports car customized like it was ready for a demolition derby. Once he's close enough, he recognizes one of the people. "Name's Robby, and that woman you're holding is my friend Eris. Hop in. We gotta get her help fast."

Alex fired an energy beam at her. "Dont count me out yet."

She dodged and smiled “you know Alex, if I were you, I’d be more worried about Killian instead of me, I mean what would you do if she doesn’t remember you?” She asked

She dodged and smiled “you know Alex, if I were you, I’d be more worried about Killian instead of me, I mean what would you do if she doesn’t remember you?” She asked
"I would figure it out. But I trust my friends to get her mind out of here the best they can. I just want her to be happy" he said and ran towards her and punched her toward the void that was forming

"Yeah it's not that bad." Maddy smiled.
"I've heard worse names." Peter said
"But please, Rage or Good Makoto is fine." His stomach rumbled "Is anyone else hungry?"
"You guys okay?" A guy says as he pulls up to them in a sports car customized like it was ready for a demolition derby. Once he's close enough, he recognizes one of the people. "Name's Robby, and that woman you're holding is my friend Eris. Hop in. We gotta get her help fast."
Putting Eris in the car, Sasha got in the back seat as Makoto got in the front "Okay, so can I get a summary of everything going on?" Makoto put on his seatbelt

"But please, Rage or Good Makoto is fine." His stomach rumbled "Is anyone else hungry?"

Putting Eris in the car, Sasha got in the back seat as Makoto got in the front "Okay, so can I get a summary of everything going on?" Makoto put on his seatbelt
"Long story short, there was word under the street that there was some sort of unstable power in town. By the looks of things, Eris may have encountered it. What do you think, babe?" Robby asked.

A Valkyrie spirit woman appears and examines Eris. "Oh this isn't good. It appears that she has a repressed power that she can no longer contain. For whatever reason, she didn't want it to come out, but now that it has, it's hurting her because her mind and body haven't adapted to match that repressed energy. So it's forcing its way out, painfully pushing her until she either dies or she's capable of welding that strength. Essentially, whatever's inside her could be very helpful to her, but right now it's a threat."

Robby sends a text to Maddy and Peter. "Bad news! Eris is down and something within her's dangerously close to unleashing itself and taking over her body."
Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Long story short, there was word under the street that there was some sort of unstable power in town. By the looks of things, Eris may have encountered it. What do you think, babe?" Robby asked.

A Valkyrie spirit woman appears and examines Eris. "Oh this isn't good. It appears that she has a repressed power that she can no longer contain. For whatever reason, she didn't want it to come out, but now that it has, it's hurting her because her mind and body haven't adapted to match that repressed energy. So it's forcing its way out, painfully pushing her until she either dies or she's capable of welding that strength. Essentially, whatever's inside her could be very helpful to her, but right now it's a threat."

Robby sends a text to Maddy and Peter. "Bad news! Eris is down and something within her's dangerously close to unleashing itself and taking over her body."
"A little but-" Peter looked at his phone and went wide eyed. "No." He ran off

"I wonder what happened." Rage said "I hope it isn't serious."

Makoto looked at Valkyrie and Eris "So something she can't control is coming out... like a parasite? Is there anything we can do to stop her pain or are we just gonna go to the hospital?" Sasha looked at Eris "Maybe that Maddy girl can help."

"I would figure it out. But I trust my friends to get her mind out of here the best they can. I just want her to be happy" he said and ran towards her and punched her toward the void that was forming

She nearly fell in but stopped herself by grabbing his shirt “careful Alex, while your here you can be easily deleted by the void, leaving your body an empty shell” she grinned

"I wonder what happened." Rage said "I hope it isn't serious."

Makoto looked at Valkyrie and Eris "So something she can't control is coming out... like a parasite? Is there anything we can do to stop her pain or are we just gonna go to the hospital?" Sasha looked at Eris "Maybe that Maddy girl can help."
Jasmine the valkyrie nods at Makoto. "In a sense, yes. Her powers are amplified by her emotions, and the one she's been trying to keep pushed down has been building up like a volcano. The hospital will help with her physical wounds, but it's her mental scars that are causing this divide between her and her powers. It's as if she's becoming afraid to use this one willingly."

Because Robby be ZOOMIN, he, Sasha, Makoto, and Eris....and Jasmine's spirit, reach the hospital rather quickly.

Jasmine the valkyrie nods at Makoto. "In a sense, yes. Her powers are amplified by her emotions, and the one she's been trying to keep pushed down has been building up like a volcano. The hospital will help with her physical wounds, but it's her mental scars that are causing this divide between her and her powers. It's as if she's becoming afraid to use this one willingly."

Because Robby be ZOOMIN, he, Sasha, Makoto, and Eris....and Jasmine's spirit, reach the hospital rather quickly.
At the hospital, Makoto ran out and nearly ripped the door off to get out Eris. Picking her up he ran into the Emergency room "I could use some help over here!" Sasha followed behind him
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

At the hospital, Makoto ran out and nearly ripped the door off to get out Eris. Picking her up he ran into the Emergency room "I could use some help over here!" Sasha followed behind him
"Its his wife.." Maddy said seeing the text and Peter race out. Her super hearing picked up on Makoto's voice. "Rage stay here. The other you is here as well." She walked out of the room and started giving out orders. "I need a gurney now. We have a female patient with unstable power. We need to get her to wing X now." The nearby nurses were quick to move a gurney for Makoto to set Eris down on. Wing X was a wing on the hospital specially designed for patients with abilities. It became one of Maddy's many projects here. Once Eris was on the gurney, Maddy placed her hand on her to try to tell what was wrong.

She nearly fell in but stopped herself by grabbing his shirt “careful Alex, while your here you can be easily deleted by the void, leaving your body an empty shell” she grinned
"Maybe but doesn't mean I wont take that chance. " he said. "Also you should know i can control my own code." The shirt vanished. He was in more of his metal armor. He was ready to let her fall into the void.

"Its his wife.." Maddy said seeing the text and Peter race out. Her super hearing picked up on Makoto's voice. "Rage stay here. The other you is here as well." She walked out of the room and started giving out orders. "I need a gurney now. We have a female patient with unstable power. We need to get her to wing X now." The nearby nurses were quick to move a gurney for Makoto to set Eris down on. Wing X was a wing on the hospital specially designed for patients with abilities. It became one of Maddy's many projects here. Once Eris was on the gurney, Maddy placed her hand on her to try to tell what was wrong.
They could hear the Shadow form of Eris speaking. "Helloooooooooooo bestie. Remember me?" This was the same version that took over when Peter got killed at their wedding and Eris went berserk.

They could hear the Shadow form of Eris speaking. "Helloooooooooooo bestie. Remember me?" This was the same version that took over when Peter got killed at their wedding and Eris went berserk.
Makoto took a step back "Is... is that how she normally speaks?"

"Maybe but doesn't mean I wont take that chance. " he said. "Also you should know i can control my own code." The shirt vanished. He was in more of his metal armor. He was ready to let her fall into the void.

The Ai only smirked as she fell into the void

Makoto took a step back "Is... is that how she normally speaks?"
"No it's not. " maddy said. She used her healing powers to try to strengthen Eris's body. Seeing how the energy was affecting her. "Eris I know you're in there. I would rather speak with you and not this shadow self." The nurses started moving the gurney, maddy following at a steady pace. She glanced a bit over to Robby. "What happened "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back