• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I intend to help apprehend this Makoto. Make this world a better place as I did mine." He replied.

Sasha levitates a car nearby and throws it at the snowglobe in hopes of breaking it.
"Alright.....you win this round.....freaky ice bitch.....but I'll be back..." Rayzer said.

Eris notices the car bounce off the Snowglobe. She looks at Sasha. "Hello. Is there there a problem?" The tone in her voice was more sadistic than normal.

"Alright.....you win this round.....freaky ice bitch.....but I'll be back..." Rayzer said.

Eris notices the car bounce off the Snowglobe. She looks at Sasha. "Hello. Is there there a problem?" The tone in her voice was more sadistic than normal.
"None, just wondering if the glass was breakable." The car then levitated back down slowly
"Well of your good. Maybe there's hope yet for this one. I know they have like a doomsday hybrid stuck in their lab. They went to get kryptonite in case. I got to it first... Gave them half, that deal managed to get him to stop running drugs in Edgewood."
"Good... That's a start. Did you say Doomsday hybrid?" He tilted his head

"None, just wondering if the glass was breakable." The car then levitated back down slowly

Eris starts walking towards Sasha when she suddenly stops. The Shadow version of her disappears. The black ice disappears, then the glass shatters. Eris collapses to the ground, yelling in pain.

"Pathetic. You've become too WEAK to handle this strength. Clearly, I have work to do." The voice in her head said. "Get used to that pain. There's much more where that came from."

Eris starts walking towards Sasha when she suddenly stops. The Shadow version of her disappears. The black ice disappears, then the glass shatters. Eris collapses to the ground, yelling in pain.

"Pathetic. You've become too WEAK to handle this strength. Clearly, I have work to do." The voice in her head said. "Get used to that pain. There's much more where that came from."
Sasha knelt down next to Eris and picked her up with telekinesis "It appears you need medical assistance. I'm sure the hospital can help you."

"Yeah. It looked like a kix between Doomsday and something else. Not sure what. We've all gotta be extra prepared... We don't have a superman or Supergirl on our Earth and the Green Lanterns have pretty much left earth on its own because of the Hero Leauge, the JLA and the Avengers."

Alex caught the blade though it sliced his palm slightly. He nods hearing Medic. He looked at the AI. "I'm going to help destroy you once and for all. " he punched her with his other hand. The cannon part still activated.

“Destroy me, and Killian goes with me” she replied with a grin on her face

"Be careful...stay back...." Eris said. "It's dangerous to be around me..."
"Is it truly that bad?" Sasha asked.
"Yeah. It looked like a kix between Doomsday and something else. Not sure what. We've all gotta be extra prepared... We don't have a superman or Supergirl on our Earth and the Green Lanterns have pretty much left earth on its own because of the Hero Leauge, the JLA and the Avengers."
"Your universe fused with another?" He sounded shocked.

"Yes." Eris said. "I can't fully explain it because I'm still trying to figure it out, but there's a part of me that's gotten out of control, and now she's trying to take over....and I don't think I can stop her."

"A while ago." He said. "Pobably because we're a nexis Earth. Er... That's what Reed and I call it. Basically we're an Earth that sees a lot of multiversal activity. We're thinking that the Earth we fused with was another Nexus Earth."

"Yes." Eris said. "I can't fully explain it because I'm still trying to figure it out, but there's a part of me that's gotten out of control, and now she's trying to take over....and I don't think I can stop her."
"Is she in your mind?" Sasha said as she put a hand on Eris's forehead "Because I might be able to fix that." Makoto turned onto the street "The hell is going on here?" He rushed over to the two
"A while ago." He said. "Pobably because we're a nexis Earth. Er... That's what Reed and I call it. Basically we're an Earth that sees a lot of multiversal activity. We're thinking that the Earth we fused with was another Nexus Earth."
Makoto nodded "That sounds like it makes sense... by the way, should I change my name or something? Help differentiate between me and your Makoto?"

"Is she in your mind?" Sasha said as she put a hand on Eris's forehead "Because I might be able to fix that." Makoto turned onto the street "The hell is going on here?" He rushed over to the two

Makoto nodded "That sounds like it makes sense... by the way, should I change my name or something? Help differentiate between me and your Makoto?"
"Yeah. Whatever you think works." He said

"Yeah. It looked like a
Doomsday and something else. Not sure what. We've all gotta be extra prepared... We don't have a superman or Supergirl on our Earth and the Green Lanterns have pretty much left earth on its own because of the Hero Leauge, the JLA and the Avengers."
(Oooh Peater's gonna be all about that) "Yeah well other me has the symbiote so he doesn't set off my Spider-Sense. I'm always paranoid about him showong up.
(Yeah and someone will be joining their evil team )

"Well technically dont you have a lantern ring and Allyson. Those randomly appeared for you two." Maddy said.

"Yeah whatever works for you. Its how we differentiate our other selves" she said

"Yeah....she's a part of me....a part attached to one of my powers...Oh no.... someone else is coming." Eris said to Sasha before looking at Makoto. "Stop right there! It's too dangerous for you to get any closer." A sharp pain jolts through her body as Shadow lightning shocks her as it exits her body and shoots into the ground.

"You should be thanking me for being patient and having your body adjust slowly. It'll be a long, painful process, but you'll thank me later when you reach your potential." The voice in her head said.

"You really think that? Shes separate from you. You were just created and put into her mind." He said.

“Oh it’s too late Alex, you had your chance and you blew it” she smirked as the area around them continued to disintegrate into code as the void approached them two rapidly “your welcome to come with me into the void if you want to stay here” she laughed

(Yeah and someone will be joining their evil team )

"Well technically dont you have a lantern ring and Allyson. Those randomly appeared for you two." Maddy said.

"Yeah whatever works for you. Its how we differentiate our other selves" she said
"Yeah but mine is blue and no one from the blue lantern core came to claim it. And Allyson's is silver which I'd never even seen before."

“Oh it’s too late Alex, you had your chance and you blew it” she smirked as the area around them continued to disintegrate into code as the void approached them two rapidly “your welcome to come with me into the void if you want to stay here” she laughed
Alex fired an energy beam at her. "Dont count me out yet."

"Yeah but mine is blue and no one from the blue lantern core came to claim it. And Allyson's is silver which I'd never even seen before."
"Still could mean there might be other lanterns around." She said
"I did have a weird hero name... The Avengers called me Rage of the Lost... Rage for short. Odd name but it came so after I kept fighting to avenge those we failed to save." He shrugged
"Yeah....she's a part of me....a part attached to one of my powers...Oh no.... someone else is coming." Eris said to Sasha before looking at Makoto. "Stop right there! It's too dangerous for you to get any closer." A sharp pain jolts through her body as Shadow lightning shocks her as it exits her body and shoots into the ground.

"You should be thanking me for being patient and having your body adjust slowly. It'll be a long, painful process, but you'll thank me later when you reach your potential." The voice in her head said.
"The hell?" Makoto took a step back as Sasha levitated backwards "I'm not liking this..."

"I did have a weird hero name... The Avengers called me Rage of the Lost... Rage for short. Odd name but it came so after I kept fighting to avenge those we failed to save." He shrugged

"The hell?" Makoto took a step back as Sasha levitated backwards "I'm not liking this..."
"Rage? Well I don't know if it fits but keep away from any red rings." Peter said

"Hmmm Rage of the Lost. That is an interesting one. " Maddy said she stood back up and tossed her now empty can and wrapper in a trash can. " I just got a new hero name myself. The HL thought it was time for an update. I go by Wolfsbane now. "

"Hmmm Rage of the Lost. That is an interesting one. " Maddy said she stood back up and tossed her now empty can and wrapper in a trash can. " I just got a new hero name myself. The HL thought it was time for an update. I go by Wolfsbane now. "
"They keep telling me to Rethink the whole Spider-Man moniker. Its always Wolfspider this and Huntsman that. But I keep saying Spider-Man is classic." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back