• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Makoto... Takanuchi..." He said "I was stabbed by some... random homeless guy I think. I didn't catch him." The wound was deep but didn't strike his heart, he would live.
"Makoto... oh we met at the pizza place you were with your girlfriend. " she said realizing who he was. "Well you're lucky. Its deep but nothing we can't take care of. "

"Makoto... oh we met at the pizza place you were with your girlfriend. " she said realizing who he was. "Well you're lucky. Its deep but nothing we can't take care of. "
"Im... not quite... him..." He looked at her for a second "Maddy?" He grit his teeth through the pain "I'm from... a different world..."

"Im... not quite... him..." He looked at her for a second "Maddy?" He grit his teeth through the pain "I'm from... a different world..."
She looked at him, taking in what he was saying. She knew about other worlds. She's met the people that came through the cracks like Sans, Fell, even another version of her. She looked over at the nurses. "Guys can you give us a minute. " they nodded. She took off her gloves and placed a hand on the wound as it glowed dimly white and yellow. "Okay..talk."

She looked at him, taking in what he was saying. She knew about other worlds. She's met the people that came through the cracks like Sans, Fell, even another version of her. She looked over at the nurses. "Guys can you give us a minute. " they nodded. She took off her gloves and placed a hand on the wound as it glowed dimly white and yellow. "Okay..talk."
"My world is a lot like this one... or was. I used to be a criminal until my parents died. I got these powers and over time... I became a hero. There's more details but..." He stopped and stared at her for a second "your eyes are just as beautiful in my timeline."

"My world is a lot like this one... or was. I used to be a criminal until my parents died. I got these powers and over time... I became a hero. There's more details but..." He stopped and stared at her for a second "your eyes are just as beautiful in my timeline."
"Uh thanks.. look why are you here? Did you just fall through a crack like others? " she asked paying more attention to healing his wound then his compliment.

"Uh thanks.. look why are you here? Did you just fall through a crack like others? " she asked paying more attention to healing his wound then his compliment.
"No, my power lets me travel to these other worlds at will. I came here in hopes of getting help to save my world... or at least its people."

"No not a way out. I'm not letting you get control of Killian. She needs to be her own person." Alex said taking the first hit from whatever was attacking before he started dodging. His arm turned into a cannon and he looked around.

“Your my way out Alex” the Ai replied and charged at him from her cover

"No, my power lets me travel to these other worlds at will. I came here in hopes of getting help to save my world... or at least its people."
She removed her hand. His wound was healed. She went over to a near by sink and washed her hands. "So you end up here and then get stabbed by a homeless person.. look I've met people from other worlds before but I'm gonna need some real proof to what your saying " she crossed her arms. "I'm all for saying people it's what I do but I'm not gonna fall into some sort of trap. And I havent heard many good stuff about you Makoto."

She removed her hand. His wound was healed. She went over to a near by sink and washed her hands. "So you end up here and then get stabbed by a homeless person.. look I've met people from other worlds before but I'm gonna need some real proof to what your saying " she crossed her arms. "I'm all for saying people it's what I do but I'm not gonna fall into some sort of trap. And I havent heard many good stuff about you Makoto."
"I understand. After all, the Makoto of this world is a hardened criminal. Evil incarnate." A portal opened above him and he pulled out a glass orb "Shall I show you all that was in my world and what is in hopes that you can help me guide to what it will be?"

"I understand. After all, the Makoto of this world is a hardened criminal. Evil incarnate." A portal opened above him and he pulled out a glass orb "Shall I show you all that was in my world and what is in hopes that you can help me guide to what it will be?"
Maddy shrugged. "Sure you already got that crystal ball. Might as well use it"

Maddy shrugged. "Sure you already got that crystal ball. Might as well use it"
He held it up and Maddy saw so much of his life. She saw him fighting villains along with the Avengers, doing community service, and overall saving the world with incredible strength and speed. For a second, she saw him and her getting married before everything flipped to Apocalypse destroying the world. Earth was a wasteland and the vision ended "I doubt this will convince you... but I assure you I am not your Makoto."

He held it up and Maddy saw so much of his life. She saw him fighting villains along with the Avengers, doing community service, and overall saving the world with incredible strength and speed. For a second, she saw him and her getting married before everything flipped to Apocalypse destroying the world. Earth was a wasteland and the vision ended "I doubt this will convince you... but I assure you I am not your Makoto."
"Hmm I see. I'll help you but I'm gonna let my friends know what is going on." She said taking out her phone.

"Hmm I see. I'll help you but I'm gonna let my friends know what is going on." She said taking out her phone.
"I think this will help tell the difference between me and him." He then lifted up the back of his jacket. His back was blank "Makoto here is a Yakuza right? He should have a tattoo of a koi fish."

"I think this will help tell the difference between me and him." He then lifted up the back of his jacket. His back was blank "Makoto here is a Yakuza right? He should have a tattoo of a koi fish."
"I suppose he might. I only met him once. " she said. Suddenly a nurse came in. "Sorry Doctor but your needed like desperately. " Maddy nods at the nurse and looks at Makoto. "Give me about ten minutes then I'm calling my friends. Stay here"

"I suppose he might. I only met him once. " she said. Suddenly a nurse came in. "Sorry Doctor but your needed like desperately. " Maddy nods at the nurse and looks at Makoto. "Give me about ten minutes then I'm calling my friends. Stay here"
He smiled at her "I understand." He put his hand on his chest "And thank you."

He smiled at her "I understand." He put his hand on his chest "And thank you."
"You're welcome helping people is what I do." She left the room. It ended up being more than a half an hour when she returned. She looked a little physically drained. She sat down in the floor and took out her phone. "Hey Spidey, Scout. I got someone you might want to meet. At the hospital. " The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

she sent the message to them before pulling an energy drink and a protein bar from her coat pocket. She turned back to Makoto. "Sorry that took longer than what I thought."

"You're welcome helping people is what I do." She left the room. It ended up being more than a half an hour when she returned. She looked a little physically drained. She sat down in the floor and took out her phone. "Hey Spidey, Scout. I got someone you might want to meet. At the hospital. " The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

she sent the message to them before pulling an energy drink and a protein bar from her coat pocket. She turned back to Makoto. "Sorry that took longer than what I thought."
"It's alright. Take all the time you need to. My world is already gone." He looked at the energy drink and bar "Not the best food for a healthy diet."

"It's alright. Take all the time you need to. My world is already gone." He looked at the energy drink and bar "Not the best food for a healthy diet."
"There might be a way to bring it back. That's why you came here for help. " she said opening up the energy drink. "Yeah not really but it helps, it takes energy to heal. "

"There might be a way to bring it back. That's why you came here for help. " she said opening up the energy drink. "Yeah not really but it helps, it takes energy to heal. "
"I know good recipes actually, high energy and overall healthier, if you want." He sat up in the bed "Do you think your friends can help me?"

"I wont say no to them. I eat alot healthier when I'm home. " she shrugged. "No idea. Maybe, maybe not. "
"Well, I have a plan to at least save what's left of my home. A portal that would get the remaining people here. It'll take some time. You have a hero league here yes? If they help I am willing to repay my debt in any way possible."

"Be there soon." Peter sakd. "Sorry hot stuff. I still got a rogue Merc to track down"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back