• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Makoto sighed before speaking in Japanese "what a pain. Hero harassment after a mission failure and no sleep. I swear I'm gonna lose my mind before the night ends."
"I don't know what you said but it sounded rude." Peter said. "Take your Kryptonite. And if I find out your using it for something bad I'll be back for it."

"I don't know what you said but it sounded rude." Peter said. "Take your Kryptonite. And if I find out your using it for something bad I'll be back for it."
"I called you a wonderful and loving human being." Makoto said with sarcasm. His goons took the kryptonite away into the car "and emphasis on the IF. I would rather you..." He yawned "keep your nose out of my business."

"I called you a wonderful and loving human being." Makoto said with sarcasm. His goons took the kryptonite away into the car "and emphasis on the IF. I would rather you..." He yawned "keep your nose out of my business."
"I'd rather you stayed out of Edgewood." He said

"Why?" Peter asked.
Makoto turned around before unzipping his jacket to reveal a Toxic Holocaust shirt "BECAUSE TOXIC HOLOCAUST IS PERFORMING TOMORROW BABY!" Peter at least heard of this rather hardcore band. They were famous for their ridiculously over the top pyrotechnics. "We're supplying for them as a last minute replacement."

Makoto turned around before unzipping his jacket to reveal a Toxic Holocaust shirt "BECAUSE TOXIC HOLOCAUST IS PERFORMING TOMORROW BABY!" Peter at least heard of this rather hardcore band. They were famous for their ridiculously over the top pyrotechnics. "We're supplying for them as a last minute replacement."
"I still think naming a band Holocaust is kind of poor taste." Peter commented. "Have fun."

Makoto left woth the Kryptonite. Fury sent a message to Peter "What are your thoughts Parker? Think you can trust him with that?"
"I think whatever they have hidden there is something they shoild be able to contain. And its worth some to get those drigs off the street."

"I think whatever they have hidden there is something they shoild be able to contain. And its worth some to get those drigs off the street."
"That takes care of Edgewood... that only leaves... everywhere else in the world. Now the file he was handed earlier, we heard it contains interesting info about more kryptonite... and more bioweapons." Fury sipped his coffee "People made in test tube's and such."

"That takes care of Edgewood... that only leaves... everywhere else in the world. Now the file he was handed earlier, we heard it contains interesting info about more kryptonite... and more bioweapons." Fury sipped his coffee "People made in test tube's and such."
"This one is more Black Widow's speed isn't it?" Peter asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back