• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Whoa hey!" He wenbed the gun. "You want Kryptonite I can share you some. But no killing!"
"Where the hell did you get kryptonite?" Makoto said as he dropped the gun. He looked at Juan "I still want the file." Juan nodded and snapped his fingers. One of the guards lowered his gun and went to retrieve something from the trunk

"Where the hell did you get kryptonite?" Makoto said as he dropped the gun. He looked at Juan "I still want the file." Juan nodded and snapped his fingers. One of the guards lowered his gun and went to retrieve something from the trunk
"I'm government sanctioned." He said. "Some heroes keep a stock in case doomsday shows up again."

"How does about fifteen pounds sound?"
"... Sufficient." Makoto looked at Peter suspiciously before beginning to read the file. After a few seconds he closed it "This is good enough Juan... keep the money and the stuff." Makoto turned to enter the car "Juan always aims for a good deal my friend! A happy customer means a happy Juan!" Juan said.

"... Sufficient." Makoto looked at Peter suspiciously before beginning to read the file. After a few seconds he closed it "This is good enough Juan... keep the money and the stuff." Makoto turned to enter the car "Juan always aims for a good deal my friend! A happy customer means a happy Juan!" Juan said.
"Not for free. I want something in return." Peter said.

"... alright... I can do that. No more drug running here then."
"Alright. Meet me at the Lake in the Park in six hours." He said. He went to the Baxter building. Though Fury was furious when heard Peter's plan. Reed and the rest of the Fantastic four were for it. Instantly taking Peter's side

"Alright. Meet me at the Lake in the Park in six hours." He said. He went to the Baxter building. Though Fury was furious when heard Peter's plan. Reed and the rest of the Fantastic four were for it. Instantly taking Peter's side
Six hours later, Makoto arrived at the park. His mask was off as he was smoking while drinking a red bull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back