• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

After a few hours, Peter was back at the airport in Edgewood in the same hangar. A different agent was there with his suit. He saluted Peter "Welcome back! Do you have a facility to hold the kryptonite or shall we take it from here?" he asked
"Send it to my lab at the Baxter Building. The Fantastic Four can hold onto it until I find time for it."

"Yes sir!" The agent took the rock and put it in a truck. Peter's suit appeared to have been cleaned.
He pressed the button on the chest and his suit shrunk into a wrist watch which he put on. "Tell Fury that Makoto isn't getting that Kryptonite."

Several hours later, Makoto was in an alley making a drug deal "Pure Colombian my friend. Old school shit." Makoto said as he held up the duffle bag "You got the money?" The dealer rubbed his hands together "untraceable bills of course." He grinned

Several hours later, Makoto was in an alley making a drug deal "Pure Colombian my friend. Old school shit." Makoto said as he held up the duffle bag "You got the money?" The dealer rubbed his hands together "untraceable bills of course." He grinned
"Heyo!" Spidey said landing on the wall. "Look what I caught."

"The fi-" Makoto turned to Spider-Man "Spide-" He yawned. Peter could tell he was sleep deprived. Looks like he didn't get any sleep since he left. "-Er man... now is a bad time"
"Which part makes it bad? The drug deal or the yawning like you haven't slept since the last beatles concert?"

"Which part makes it bad? The drug deal or the yawning like you haven't slept since the last beatles concert?"
"This deal has to do with matters more important than you think. That's why I'm not asking for the money." Makoto turned to the dealer who started speaking "Hey now, Juan can do a lot but that info is not something he ca-" Makoto pulled a gun on him and everyone else raised theirs "I need that kryptonite more than you think." Makoto's eyes got narrow and thin like a snake.

"This deal has to do with matters more important than you think. That's why I'm not asking for the money." Makoto turned to the dealer who started speaking "Hey now, Juan can do a lot but that info is not something he ca-" Makoto pulled a gun on him and everyone else raised theirs "I need that kryptonite more than you think." Makoto's eyes got narrow and thin like a snake.
"Whoa hey!" He wenbed the gun. "You want Kryptonite I can share you some. But no killing!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back