• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Alright here goes nothing." Peter pressed the button
The bottom of the cockpit opened and Peter began falling "Suit activated" the voice said and his lenses HUD activated showing information on temperature, altitude, region, web fluid, vitals, etc. At 100 meters the parachute activated and as he got closer he saw a large Mansion covered in guards. The suits cloaking device activated as he reached the roof and the parachute retracted into the suit. A ten minute timer appeared on the lens, ten minutes until Makoto arrives. Two guards were smoking on the roof and chatting.

The bottom of the cockpit opened and Peter began falling "Suit activated" the voice said and his lenses HUD activated showing information on temperature, altitude, region, web fluid, vitals, etc. At 100 meters the parachute activated and as he got closer he saw a large Mansion covered in guards. The suits cloaking device activated as he reached the roof and the parachute retracted into the suit. A ten minute timer appeared on the lens, ten minutes until Makoto arrives. Two guards were smoking on the roof and chatting.
Peter got to work immediately. He fired glons of web that silenced both guards and then he knocked them out and hid them off yhe side before looking for a vet

"That is super useful." Peter commented. "It's almost like having my own J.A.R.V.I.S."
"But of course, Stark designed me." The suit replied as the suits heating system activated making him comfortable. "The target priority is the kryptonite in the basement safe." The suit highlighted an air vent that Peter could enter

"If you're looking for something specific just ask Stitches" she said pointing to the rag man. "Is Kala and her shadow out? " stitches took out a chalk board and wrote "in a meeting "
Tyson walks up to Stitches. "Sup Stitches. Do you have any mana potions or whatever it is that helps recharge magical energy?"

"But of course, Stark designed me." The suit replied as the suits heating system activated making him comfortable. "The target priority is the kryptonite in the basement safe." The suit highlighted an air vent that Peter could enter
"Nice." Peter said sliding down the vent. "Kryptonite gives of its own radioactive signature. Can you track that?"

"Nice." Peter said sliding down the vent. "Kryptonite gives of its own radioactive signature. Can you track that?"
"Scanning... mapping... tracking... done." His lens brought up a 3d map with a layout of the vents and a green point on the map, it was the Krptonite... rather far underground. "The ventilation will be stronger down there. You might struggle a bit."

"Scanning... mapping... tracking... done." His lens brought up a 3d map with a layout of the vents and a green point on the map, it was the Krptonite... rather far underground. "The ventilation will be stronger down there. You might struggle a bit."
"I'll have to take that chance." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back