• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Tyson walks up to Stitches. "Sup Stitches. Do you have any mana potions or whatever it is that helps recharge magical energy?"
The ragman erased the chalk board. He wrote "yes" he walked over to another shelf and pointed to a few tiny bottles full of bluish purple liquid. He then wrote on the board. "Only take one never two. Too strong." He underlined the last part. "Only good for those with magic." He then wrote.

The ragman erased the chalk board. He wrote "yes" he walked over to another shelf and pointed to a few tiny bottles full of bluish purple liquid. He then wrote on the board. "Only take one never two. Too strong." He underlined the last part. "Only good for those with magic." He then wrote.
Tyson nods. "Right. One. Not two. What happens if I happen to take two?"

"Damn." Peter once again thanked his enchanced strength
Peter arrived at the bottom of the vent after two minutes "Five minutes left." Peter saw the vent lead to a room full of lasers surrounding a large kryptonite rock on a pedestal. There were a bunch of cameras in the corners.

Peter arrived at the bottom of the vent after two minutes "Five minutes left." Peter saw the vent lead to a room full of lasers surrounding a large kryptonite rock on a pedestal. There were a bunch of cameras in the corners.
"I can deal with the lasers. Can you disrupt the camera's?_

He scooped up the rock. "Alright I need an escape route."
The rock was huge. Suddenly a robot arm appeared from the back of the suit and grabbed the rock and held it against Peter's back "Same way you came in." The voice said "And hurry, Makoto is nearing the mansion... unless you want to fight him?"

The rock was huge. Suddenly a robot arm appeared from the back of the suit and grabbed the rock and held it against Peter's back "Same way you came in." The voice said "And hurry, Makoto is nearing the mansion... unless you want to fight him?"
"The Kryptonite is the priority tonight. Just gonna have to kick his ass another day." Peter said.

"The Kryptonite is the priority tonight. Just gonna have to kick his ass another day." Peter said.
"Affirmative, head back up the vent. The suit has a built in jet to get you back to the black hawk when on the roof." The suit replied "What are your plans for the kryptonite if you don't mind me asking?"

"Affirmative, head back up the vent. The suit has a built in jet to get you back to the black hawk when on the roof." The suit replied "What are your plans for the kryptonite if you don't mind me asking?"
"Containment probably." He said. "I might shave a little off to incorporate into a custom web fluid."

"Containment probably." He said. "I might shave a little off to incorporate into a custom web fluid."
"Be careful, it is highly radioactive." When Peter reached the rooftop, the hud showed Makoto's jet getting close "Ready for liftoff back to the hawk?" The computer asked.

"I know." Peter said. "Yeah lets go."
The suit locked up and began to move on its own as the gauntlets and boots turned into rockets, shooting off north towards the jet in hover mode. The suit then went into the cockpit and released it's lock "You are now free to move about the cabin." The voice said as a hatch in the seat took the kryptonite and closed. "We shall be back in Edgewood in several hours. Would you like some in flight entertainment?"

The suit locked up and began to move on its own as the gauntlets and boots turned into rockets, shooting off north towards the jet in hover mode. The suit then went into the cockpit and released it's lock "You are now free to move about the cabin." The voice said as a hatch in the seat took the kryptonite and closed. "We shall be back in Edgewood in several hours. Would you like some in flight entertainment?"
Peter looked out the window. "No. If we're attacked I want to be ready."

Peter looked out the window. "No. If we're attacked I want to be ready."
The jet flew back out into space "I understand... but who would attack us in space?"

Makoto dove out of the jet and activated his parachute before landing on the roof. He activated the cloaking device and began his investigation.

The jet flew back out into space "I understand... but who would attack us in space?"

Makoto dove out of the jet and activated his parachute before landing on the roof. He activated the cloaking device and began his investigation.
"Skrull, Kree, Chitauri, Daleks, Cybermen, should I go on?" Peter asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back