• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Medic began working on sepeteting the seperste programs. Which mean waking yh other one

The AI attempted to find a way to escape from the situation, but the magnetic field kept killian’s body from moving, so the AI tried to bury itself deeper to avoid extraction

The AI attempted to find a way to escape from the situation, but the magnetic field kept killian’s body from moving, so the AI tried to bury itself deeper to avoid extraction
"Engineer." Medic said. "I see it." Engineer said beginning to isolate it

What they didn’t know (probably) was the Ai was activating a kill switch for Killian, if the Ai was removed killians body would begin to liquify (if it weren’t for the strong magnetic field keeping her pinned to the table)

Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Alright. Beginning the purge. Since we can't just delete it we're moving the ai to a hard drive." Engineer said

"Damn it!" Engineer started working to freeze the body. Medic began transffering Killian's consciousness to a sepetste hardrivr

They managed to save Killian’s consciousness, however unbeknownst to them most of her memory is gone
Alex frowned, swearing under his breath about the Ai. He looked at Medic and Engineer as they worked. "Guys is she going to be alright..."

Alex frowned, swearing under his breath about the Ai. He looked at Medic and Engineer as they worked. "Guys is she going to be alright..."
Medic looked at him. "We are downloading her as fast as we can? But the ai is fighting. We need an internal program to defend her. Alex... Can you enter her code?"

Medic looked at him. "We are downloading her as fast as we can? But the ai is fighting. We need an internal program to defend her. Alex... Can you enter her code?"
Alex nods. "Yeah I went into her memories before. I should be able to do that" he grabbed a cord from a nearby drawer and plugged one side into the port on the back of his neck. "Just need to connect us." He sat down in a chair he pushed over to Killian before sitting down and connected the other end of the cord to her so he can enter her code

Last edited:
A man walked into the Emergency Room, he looked just like Makoto Takanuchi but he was not wearing his mask. He was bleeding heavily from a stab wound in his chest "Please... I need... a doctor." he fell to his knees

Last edited:
Alex nods. "Yeah I went into her memories before. I should be able to do that" he grabbed a cord from a nearby drawer and plugged one side into the port on the back of his neck. "Just need to connect us." He sat down in a chair he pushed over to Killian before sitting down and connected the other end of the cord to her so he can enter her code

Alex found himself in a wasteland that was slowly digitizing. “Finally! A way out!” The Ai exclaimed before Alex go nd himself under fire from an unseen enemy

Alex found himself in a wasteland that was slowly digitizing. “Finally! A way out!” The Ai exclaimed before Alex go nd himself under fire from an unseen enemy
"No not a way out. I'm not letting you get control of Killian. She needs to be her own person." Alex said taking the first hit from whatever was attacking before he started dodging. His arm turned into a cannon and he looked around.

A man walked into the Emergency Room, he looked just like Makoto Takanuchi but he was not wearing his mask. He was bleeding heavily from a stab wound in his chest "Please... I need... a doctor." he fell to his knees
"Hold on " one of the nurses helped him to a bed. Maddy walked in wearing scrubs and a white coat. She had on gloves. She talked on autopilot as she looked over the wound not noticing at first who looked like. "Hello I'm Dr. Smith. What's your name and can you tell me what happened " she then was telling the nurses near her to get stats and vitals.

"Hold on " one of the nurses helped him to a bed. Maddy walked in wearing scrubs and a white coat. She had on gloves. She talked on autopilot as she looked over the wound not noticing at first who looked like. "Hello I'm Dr. Smith. What's your name and can you tell me what happened " she then was telling the nurses near her to get stats and vitals.
"Makoto... Takanuchi..." He said "I was stabbed by some... random homeless guy I think. I didn't catch him." The wound was deep but didn't strike his heart, he would live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back