• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Makoto took a step back "Is... is that how she normally speaks?"

"No it's not. " maddy said. She used her healing powers to try to strengthen Eris's body. Seeing how the energy was affecting her. "Eris I know you're in there. I would rather speak with you and not this shadow self." The nurses started moving the gurney, maddy following at a steady pace. She glanced a bit over to Robby. "What happened "
"Not sure." Robby said.

"I'll tell you what happened." Shadow Eris said. "Eris used her powers and I enhanced them, but since she's so WEAK, her body couldn't handle it and she passed out."

"Not sure." Robby said.

"I'll tell you what happened." Shadow Eris said. "Eris used her powers and I enhanced them, but since she's so WEAK, her body couldn't handle it and she passed out."
"Eris..." Peter said softly
"No it's not. " maddy said. She used her healing powers to try to strengthen Eris's body. Seeing how the energy was affecting her. "Eris I know you're in there. I would rather speak with you and not this shadow self." The nurses started moving the gurney, maddy following at a steady pace. She glanced a bit over to Robby. "What happened "
(Is Peter in his costume?) Makoto looked at Peter "Has this happened before?" While Peter seemed to be in a poor mental state, Sasha decided to peer into everyone's mind. Curios if everyone had mental blocks and the situation would drop them. Doing so without causing any sort of pain.

(Is Peter in his costume?) Makoto looked at Peter "Has this happened before?" While Peter seemed to be in a poor mental state, Sasha decided to peer into everyone's mind. Curios if everyone had mental blocks and the situation would drop them. Doing so without causing any sort of pain.
(He is) Peter's mental blocks were down

"Not sure." Robby said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Hmm that would explain what's happening. When a power grows it can become too much if the body isnt ready for it." Maddy said to herself trying to think of ways to help. Thinking of past cases ahead seen. They soon got to a private room. Maddy moved her hands to help get Eris on the bed. She looked over at everyone. "Guys we will be needing some room to work with. Might be a good idea to step outside Spider-man think you could find her husband " she didnt want to reveal his identity to Sasha and Makoto.

"Hmm that would explain what's happening. When a power grows it can become too much if the body isnt ready for it." Maddy said to herself trying to think of ways to help. Thinking of past cases ahead seen. They soon got to a private room. Maddy moved her hands to help get Eris on the bed. She looked over at everyone. "Guys we will be needing some room to work with. Might be a good idea to step outside Spider-man think you could find her husband " she didnt want to reveal his identity to Sasha and Makoto.
"Yeah will do." Spider-Man said. "I got Parker on speed dial." He walks out and goes to the bathroom to change

"Yeah will do." Spider-Man said. "I got Parker on speed dial." He walks out and goes to the bathroom to change
"Right." Makoto and Sasha stepped out. Back in the lobby, Sasha was thinking about the new memories she got from Peter. Knowledge of who Spider-Man was... it was... it was... kinda disappointing. She sat with Makoto in silence. Makoto took out some gum and took off his mask to chew it.

"Right." Makoto and Sasha stepped out. Back in the lobby, Sasha was thinking about the new memories she got from Peter. Knowledge of who Spider-Man was... it was... it was... kinda disappointing. She sat with Makoto in silence. Makoto took out some gum and took off his mask to chew it.
Peter walked in in his civilian clothes. "God..." He said going up to Eris. "You guys found her?"

"What happened?" He asked.

Sasha quickly began looking through his memories, taking as much info as she can. Makoto looked at Eris with genuine concern. There was a strange sense of fear in his eyes.

Maddy nods and kept on healing Eris trying to heal whatever damage her body was taking.
Maddy's healing was successful as Eris wasn't taking anymore damage at the moment. "How sweet of you all to be so concerned. If you wish to know the truth, this is something that needed to happen. She's just been hiding how she's been feeling from the world."

Maddy's healing was successful as Eris wasn't taking anymore damage at the moment. "How sweet of you all to be so concerned. If you wish to know the truth, this is something that needed to happen. She's just been hiding how she's been feeling from the world."
She stopped. "You know I would like to hear that from Eris herself."

She stopped. "You know I would like to hear that from Eris herself."
Shadow Eris laughs. "Very well, but don't say I didn't warn you." Her laughter fades away. A few seconds later, Eris wakes up.

"Damn.....I....feel so weak. But I'm not in pain at least." Eris said softly. "Hey Maddy. I'm so happy to see you."

Shadow Eris laughs. "Very well, but don't say I didn't warn you." Her laughter fades away. A few seconds later, Eris wakes up.

"Damn.....I....feel so weak. But I'm not in pain at least." Eris said softly. "Hey Maddy. I'm so happy to see you."
"Hey Eris. I hope you know you have some explaining to do " she said. "You got a lot of us worried."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back