• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The woman chuckles. "If I were that idiot, Rayzer, I'd fall for that bait."

Rayzer's voice can be heard from her watch. "HEY! WHO YOU CALLING AN IDIOT, NARAKOMI!?"

Narakomi raises her wrist. "You, idiot." She looks back at Maddy. "Look, if you want to fight me, you're wasting your time. Eris isn't the only threat we're dealing with here....and because of that, she has a target on her back...." She turns around and starts walking away. "And that target isn't from The Council."
"I wouldn't fight here. This is a place for healing not hurting. Eris is a member of my pack! " maddy raising her voice a tad. She usually only referred to the other werewolves in the area as her pack, something more than family to her. "Whatever target she has and she wants help with it I will help her. At a drop of a hat. Right now she needs rest and to be with the people she cares about. I dont know what you are the council of but deal with it outside my hospital. Visit her later." She glanced over at Makoto and Sasha and Robby "Thank you for helping her. I got other patients to check up on." She went to go check on Rage. Dragunov Dragunov

"I wouldn't fight here. This is a place for healing not hurting. Eris is a member of my pack! " maddy raising her voice a tad. She usually only referred to the other werewolves in the area as her pack, something more than family to her. "Whatever target she has and she wants help with it I will help her. At a drop of a hat. Right now she needs rest and to be with the people she cares about. I dont know what you are the council of but deal with it outside my hospital. Visit her later." She glanced over at Makoto and Sasha and Robby "Thank you for helping her. I got other patients to check up on." She went to go check on Rage. Dragunov Dragunov
"Un." Makoto said as he bowed "It was nothing."

Back in the room, Rage was sitting in the guest chair. "Sounds like quite the commotion."

"You guys did your best. You did what she wanted, to be human again.." He looked at Medic and Engineer. "I owe you guys one. Any time you can cash it in."

“It’s all so strange…” Killian replied “the last thing I remember was visiting New York with my parents when a plane crashed into the World Trade Center, and now I’m here, and You’re saying that was 21 years ago?” She replied

She looked at medic, engineer, and Alex “and now you say that I was used by an Ai both in the moon and in my own body to target heroes?” She asked still piecing things together

“But… I get the feeling that some of what you say might be true” she replied and looked at Alex “when I look at you my heart beats faster, what was I to you?” She asked

Remnants of the Ai was still dormant in the blob of pollyalloy that was still being magnetically restrained on the table

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Narakomi doesn't respond as she disappears into the darkness.

Eris hears the yelling and stumbles towards the door. "Maddy! You okay!?"

“It’s all so strange…” Killian replied “the last thing I remember was visiting New York with my parents when a plane crashed into the World Trade Center, and now I’m here, and You’re saying that was 21 years ago?” She replied

She looked at medic, engineer, and Alex “and now you say that I was used by an Ai both in the moon and in my own body to target heroes?” She asked still piecing things together

“But… I get the feeling that some of what you say might be true” she replied and looked at Alex “when I look at you my heart beats faster, what was I to you?” She asked

Remnants of the Ai was still dormant in the blob of pollyalloy that was still being magnetically restrained on the table

They let it melt entirely

"Un." Makoto said as he bowed "It was nothing."

Back in the room, Rage was sitting in the guest chair. "Sounds like quite the commotion."

Narakomi doesn't respond as she disappears into the darkness.

Eris hears the yelling and stumbles towards the door. "Maddy! You okay!?"
"I'm fine! Just rest Eris, I'll check on you later!" Maddy yelled back. She gave some notes to one of the nurses and went to see Rage.

Her eyes were still yellow when she entered the room. She took a breath to calm herself. "My friend is going to be Okay. Just needs rest and time."

"What we were...I mean. It was all still really new but you were my girlfriend." Alex answered. "Im fine if you want to start over. Maybe we can try to get your memories back..."

"I'm fine! Just rest Eris, I'll check on you later!" Maddy yelled back. She gave some notes to one of the nurses and went to see Rage.

Her eyes were still yellow when she entered the room. She took a breath to calm herself. "My friend is going to be Okay. Just needs rest and time."
Rage nodded "Am I free to go? I think I can handle myself from here on out. You should focus on your friend."

Peter help Eris up. "Hey hey. I got you."
Eris holds onto Peter so that she doesn't fall.

"I know what it's like... Being in a situation like that. Nobody near to help you... Too familiar a feeling." Makoto said
Robby smiles. "That's good. Glad she's gonna be alright. I'll look into what Narakomi and her crew wants so y'all don't have to worry about that."

Rage nodded "Am I free to go? I think I can handle myself from here on out. You should focus on your friend."
"Yeah I just didnt want to risk you running into the other you. I'm in no mood to really explain that today." Her eyes change back to blue. "Try not to get stabbed again anytime soon"

"Yeah I just didnt want to risk you running into the other you. I'm in no mood to really explain that today." Her eyes change back to blue. "Try not to get stabbed again anytime soon"
Eris holds onto Peter so that she doesn't fall.

Robby smiles. "That's good. Glad she's gonna be alright. I'll look into what Narakomi and her crew wants so y'all don't have to worry about that."
"I understand." Rage stood up "Thank you. I'll probably come by the hero league to sign up." He walked out into the lobby and stopped upon seeing Makoto. "Huh?" Makoto said looking at Rage. He was rather perplexed.

"I understand." Rage stood up "Thank you. I'll probably come by the hero league to sign up." He walked out into the lobby and stopped upon seeing Makoto. "Huh?" Makoto said looking at Rage. He was rather perplexed.
Maddy had heard her name be called. Another patient to see. She went to take care of it.

"She told the desk she would check on you later but if you need anything feel free to use the call switch" the nurse said
(I wanna reintroduce blackmorph so... CHOOSE A CHARACTER TO BECOME A MONSTER. And pick wisely cuz depedning theym ight be that way fior a while)

"What we were...I mean. It was all still really new but you were my girlfriend." Alex answered. "Im fine if you want to start over. Maybe we can try to get your memories back..."

She blushed at his admittance of being his girlfriend. “Well that would explain why my heart beats faster” she smiled

The blob maintained is bulbous shape until they turn off the restraint, which would lead to the Ai reactivating and attempting to escape the lab

Meanwhile in the lobby, Rage and Makoto were speaking in Japanese "HUUUUUUUH? You mean you're not a clone? You're from another world? I knew that when we fused with Batman's world and all that there were other worlds but there's one like OURS?" Rage nodded "Yup. And there you're a hero... er I'm a hero. So maybe you should quit the guns and such to become a better citizen." Sasha chuckled "Easier said than done. My old man has me hauling ass on all kinds of projects. Truth be told I barely have time for crime these days. Closest thing we have right now is some Mahjong tables in apartments." Rage smirked "And let me guess, you have old lady Lee working the tables huh?" Makoto nodded his head "Right on the nose! Hell our operations here are mostly just doing legitimate work. We're setting up a pharmaceutical company. Medicine of all things."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back