• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Eris?" Peter asked

"Hey Eris. I hope you know you have some explaining to do " she said. "You got a lot of us worried."
Eris waves at Peter. "Hey there." She sits up and looks back at Maddy. "You're right. I'm sorry to have worried you all. It's just.... I've been trying to hide this for so long so that none of you would get hurt. But now I can't hold that power back anymore. And what's worse is I think I'm about to need it. I overheard Rayzer talking and apparently I'm not the only threat looming around here. They're still not sure what it is though."

Eris waves at Peter. "Hey there." She sits up and looks back at Maddy. "You're right. I'm sorry to have worried you all. It's just.... I've been trying to hide this for so long so that none of you would get hurt. But now I can't hold that power back anymore. And what's worse is I think I'm about to need it. I overheard Rayzer talking and apparently I'm not the only threat looming around here. They're still not sure what it is though."
"Eris... You kept this from me?" Peter asked

"You shouldn't have to worry about that. We can handle it. But you are right your body cant handle this power. My powers did what it could. I suggest you do some training and I suggest more than just train your body. Your mind could use it as well " maddy sighed. "Peter I'll be checking in on our friend. If you need me call me." She left the room letting them be alone.

Alex sighed in relief and watched.

Killian’s body looked just like how she was, however she did appear younger slightly and her hair was half its length. She stirred slightly before slowly opening her eyes “wh…where am I?” She asked

"I kept it from everyone....well, it's more complicated than that." Eris answered. "There were times where I couldn't let out those feelings, so I suppressed them. Over and over again. However, by doing so, I lost control of my shadow powers. They would only come out when I couldn't control my emotions."
"You shouldn't have to worry about that. We can handle it. But you are right your body cant handle this power. My powers did what it could. I suggest you do some training and I suggest more than just train your body. Your mind could use it as well " maddy sighed. "Peter I'll be checking in on our friend. If you need me call me." She left the room letting them be alone.
Rage remained in the hospital room. Makoto and Sasha waited in the lobby.
Outside, Robby was waiting with the others when he spots one of the members of The Council approaching them. "Heads up, everybody. The Council is here."

A woman with red eyes walks towards the group. "Hmmm. There are some new faces here. Interesting."

"I kept it from everyone....well, it's more complicated than that." Eris answered. "There were times where I couldn't let out those feelings, so I suppressed them. Over and over again. However, by doing so, I lost control of my shadow powers. They would only come out when I couldn't control my emotions."

Outside, Robby was waiting with the others when he spots one of the members of The Council approaching them. "Heads up, everybody. The Council is here."

A woman with red eyes walks towards the group. "Hmmm. There are some new faces here. Interesting."
Sasha decided to try a quick peer into the woman's head, seeing if she could get some basic memories on who the Council is. Makoto turned to the woman "The Council?"

"Excuse me who ever you are, I suggest you dont come any further. I will not have you stress out my patient." Maddy said. She didnt know who the council was. Dealing with these matters had become more of Hunter's thing along with the other planes Hunter had told her about.

Killian’s body looked just like how she was, however she did appear younger slightly and her hair was half its length. She stirred slightly before slowly opening her eyes “wh…where am I?” She asked
"Hey Killian. You're in the hero league.. one of the labs. uh.. I'll go get you some clothes." Alex said with a bit of a blush.

"Hey Killian. You're in the hero league.. one of the labs. uh.. I'll go get you some clothes." Alex said with a bit of a blush.

“Uh… I’m sorry, but how do you know my name, what is the hero league, and why am I naked?” She asked as she covered herself

Sasha decided to try a quick peer into the woman's head, seeing if she could get some basic memories on who the Council is. Makoto turned to the woman "The Council?"

"Excuse me who ever you are, I suggest you dont come any further. I will not have you stress out my patient." Maddy said. She didnt know who the council was. Dealing with these matters had become more of Hunter's thing along with the other planes Hunter had told her about.
Sasha could see a group of five people that included the woman in front of her. It also included Rayzer, the guy that Eris fought when all of this happened. Aside from that, everything else in her mind was blank.

The woman stops. "I respect your concern. Unlike one of my other Council members, I'm not here to pick a reckless fight with your patient. The Council simply wishes to check up on her. She's in a volatile state of mind."

Sasha could see a group of five people that included the woman in front of her. It also included Rayzer, the guy that Eris fought when all of this happened. Aside from that, everything else in her mind was blank.

The woman stops. "I respect your concern. Unlike one of my other Council members, I'm not here to pick a reckless fight with your patient. The Council simply wishes to check up on her. She's in a volatile state of mind."
"You may check up on her later not here." Maddy said with a glare.

“Uh… I’m sorry, but how do you know my name, what is the hero league, and why am I naked?” She asked as she covered herself
"I'll explain just hold on." He said and walked outside the room. Dana was there holding a bag. "Heres some clothes for her. " Alex took the bag knowing his mom probably had a vision. "Thanks." Alex walked back in the room. "Here. Put these on and I'll try to explain it all."

"I'll explain just hold on." He said and walked outside the room. Dana was there holding a bag. "Heres some clothes for her. " Alex took the bag knowing his mom probably had a vision. "Thanks." Alex walked back in the room. "Here. Put these on and I'll try to explain it all."

Killian put on the clothes but watched them all cautiously

Peter looked a little hurt. But he didn't say anything

Alex sat back down and told her why they were there and who he was. "The AI said you might forget things...I hoped that maybe she was tricking me..I guess I didnt act fast enough. "
"Dammit." Engineer said. "We were so focused on getting her downloaded safely we didn't even notice the AI purging her memory.

Maddy let out a wolfish growl. Her eyes turning yellow. Taking a step toward the woman "Dont make me repeat myself. "
The woman chuckles. "If I were that idiot, Rayzer, I'd fall for that bait."

Rayzer's voice can be heard from her watch. "HEY! WHO YOU CALLING AN IDIOT, NARAKOMI!?"

Narakomi raises her wrist. "You, idiot." She looks back at Maddy. "Look, if you want to fight me, you're wasting your time. Eris isn't the only threat we're dealing with here....and because of that, she has a target on her back...." She turns around and starts walking away. "And that target isn't from The Council."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back