• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Really? That's cool." Eris answered. "What country did you guys come from?"
"Russia." Sasha replied "Japan." Makoto took off his mask and ate some gum. Eris noticed when he took off his mask, he held his breath before taking the gum and chewing it. After a few seconds, Makoto exhaled and his breathing returned to normal. "I'm from Okinawa and she's from Moscow."

"Russia." Sasha replied "Japan." Makoto took off his mask and ate some gum. Eris noticed when he took off his mask, he held his breath before taking the gum and chewing it. After a few seconds, Makoto exhaled and his breathing returned to normal. "I'm from Okinawa and she's from Moscow."
"I've been to Okinawa a few times. There was an ice powered jerk there a while back. Got pictures of his fight with some heroes when I was still at the bugle."

"Is... breathing hard for you here? Is it the elevation or something?" Eris asked curiously as she noticed him holding his breath.

"I've been to Okinawa a few times. There was an ice powered jerk there a while back. Got pictures of his fight with some heroes when I was still at the bugle."
"Is... breathing hard for you here? Is it the elevation or something?" Eris asked curiously as she noticed him holding his breath.
"Breathing isn't hard for me... but I make it harder for people without this mask." Makoto replied. He looked at Peter "I heard about that. Did you enjoy our beaches?"

"Breathing isn't hard for me... but I make it harder for people without this mask." Makoto replied. He looked at Peter "I heard about that. Did you enjoy our beaches?"
"For a few hours. Jameson doesn't exactly pay for people to relax when he sends them of travelling."

Makoto then blew a bubble with the gum before it popped "Sounds like a rough boss."
"He paid well but didn't like what he called "Lazy Freelancers" anyways eventually I stopped working there. I couldn't stand him using my pictures to villainize Spider-Man anymore. He did piece dragging the avengers through the mud when Spidey became a member."

"He paid well but didn't like what he called "Lazy Freelancers" anyways eventually I stopped working there. I couldn't stand him using my pictures to villainize Spider-Man anymore. He did piece dragging the avengers through the mud when Spidey became a member."
"Isn't that slander?" Sasha asked, "Slander is spoken, on print it's libel." Peter noticed Makoto put another piece of gum. He noticed that it was nicotine gum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back