• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Because I dont know for sure if your sister is on our side. " Alex answered. "In all honesty I cant help but wonder if you are on our side still or not. I mean we didnt even know you had family. "

“Something I myself didn’t know until I infiltrated FNIX’s systems” he replied “I am trying to keep the world safe from extinction level threats that the heroes can not handle” he added

"He was killed but his pupil Misty brought him back. Costed her some years of her life but the spell wasnt meant to last. He has accepted this. I been helping him with things" Kala nods. "There comes a time for everyone"

"Well I'm just following how my mom did it." Allyson admitted. Her memories showed the missions where she used her powers to decide things. Some were successes, others failures." The active missions nothing completely major. There was a string of underground fight clubs with supers, mages, and all sorts of non humans fighting against their will, some involved protecting politicans, and others included looking for villains that had escaped from prison. Two of them being Roxie's parents. "Mom wanted to retire from this but shes come back to help. Dad's always in one of the labs working on some weapon or gear for the heroes here. "
"why dont you have a master necromancer to fix the spell or just bring him back? Maybe we should call your husband and have him help." Chuck said with a smile "as for there being a time for everyone I guess for most people at least."

Dru nodded his head "yeah that makes sense you dont know how to not work so hearing that your parents are like that isn't a surprise." Dru chuckled slightly as he looked at random bits of the missions.

"why dont you have a master necromancer to fix the spell or just bring him back? Maybe we should call your husband and have him help." Chuck said with a smile "as for there being a time for everyone I guess for most people at least."

Dru nodded his head "yeah that makes sense you dont know how to not work so hearing that your parents are like that isn't a surprise." Dru chuckled slightly as he looked at random bits of the missions.
"Because Jace is ready. That's all. Life can only be prolonged for so long." Kala smiled. "Yes for most people. You and I know that. " (pretty much word is ready to be done with the character so we are giving Jace a good ending)

"They just saw me struggling here. So they stepped back into thier roles, in between enjoining being grandparents. They are always hanging out with Diana, Jeremy and Ryder when they have time." Allyson said. "So any place you like to see next? I could show you one of the labs, the training hall, armory, the medical bay?"

"Right now I do trust you. There's just a small part that just hope you arnt just tricking us. I'm just being honest Thor. " he answered.

He sighed “very well”

Soon Alex heard the sound of sonic booms as a gunship and a transport were plunging through the atmosphere towards the hero league

"Okay thank you." He hung up

The gunship landed as the transport offloaded 4 stalker tanks that surrounded the assassin.

2 androids stepped out of the gunship, the female one approached Alex “sir, I suggest you step away” she suggested

The gunship landed as the transport offloaded 4 stalker tanks that surrounded the assassin.

2 androids stepped out of the gunship, the female one approached Alex “sir, I suggest you step away” she suggested
Alex nods and takes a step back. "Okay. I just dont want her to hurt the ones I care about. "

"Coelwho?" Hunter said. "How about explain to me who he is?"
"Very well." Narakomi said. "Three thousand years ago, there was a being from the depths of Nightmare City in the Dreamrealm. He would traverse the realms, killing for sport. Good. Evil. Didn't matter to him as long as they had an essence he could take to strengthen himself. You'd think that would make him stand out as a power hungry maniac, but there's a twist. He's only in search of certain essences. Ones that tailor to his goals. The rest are useless to him. Some say he started the war between Skelos and the people of the Naturia Forest by wiping out bother their armies.....but neither side saw him, so it was just written off as rumors. That's how everything he's done has been. In simple terms, he was the greatest assassin in existence during his time. No one knew the full range of his skills, but before he could reach his full potential, he was finally caught by the same group of heroes that sealed away Skorne. However, when they caught him, he was already dead."

"Very well." Narakomi said. "Three thousand years ago, there was a being from the depths of Nightmare City in the Dreamrealm. He would traverse the realms, killing for sport. Good. Evil. Didn't matter to him as long as they had an essence he could take to strengthen himself. You'd think that would make him stand out as a power hungry maniac, but there's a twist. He's only in search of certain essences. Ones that tailor to his goals. The rest are useless to him. Some say he started the war between Skelos and the people of the Naturia Forest by wiping out bother their armies.....but neither side saw him, so it was just written off as rumors. That's how everything he's done has been. In simple terms, he was the greatest assassin in existence during his time. No one knew the full range of his skills, but before he could reach his full potential, he was finally caught by the same group of heroes that sealed away Skorne. However, when they caught him, he was already dead."
"Hmm I see. Definitely sounds like a guy from legends. I should know. I was practically raised on myths and legends." Hunter said.

"Hmm I see. Definitely sounds like a guy from legends. I should know. I was practically raised on myths and legends." Hunter said.
Narakomi nods. "Over the next three thousand years, there was nothing but tales and legends about him...until 1937 when he was supposedly spotted in Skelos. And then again in 1975 in the Ice Domain. And then another reported sighting in 2019 in the Dreamrealm. Finally, there was a suspected sighting of him in Rome fourteen hours ago. He's looking for someone, and we have reason to believe that someone is her." She holds up her phone with a picture of Eris on it.

Narakomi nods. "Over the next three thousand years, there was nothing but tales and legends about him...until 1937 when he was supposedly spotted in Skelos. And then again in 1975 in the Ice Domain. And then another reported sighting in 2019 in the Dreamrealm. Finally, there was a suspected sighting of him in Rome fourteen hours ago. He's looking for someone, and we have reason to believe that someone is her." She holds up her phone with a picture of Eris on it.
"Why would he be looking for Eris? Does he need something stolen?" Hunter said.

"Why would he be looking for Eris? Does he need something stolen?" Hunter said.
"Worse.... SHE'S what he wants to steal." She answered.

"But why Eris?" Tyson asked in agreement with Hunter's question.

"If what we theorized is true, the last essence he needs to become uncatchable is hers." Narakomi stated. "Eris' power is magical, and yet without the help of magic, she's continuously improving. She shares that boundless potential that you do, but the difference between you and her is that her powers resemble something from the Dreamrealm."

Tyson's eyes widen in shock. "She's FROM there!?"

"Not quite. She was born here, but she's likely a descendant of someone from there." Narakomi answered. "We've been watching her for a while, and even before she stopped willingly using her shadow powers, they appeared to be the most potent of her abilities."

Alex nods and takes a step back. "Okay. I just dont want her to hurt the ones I care about. "

“S9 fit the prisoner with restraints, stalkers activate the barrier” she ordered before a barrier went up between the 4 stalkers.

S9 reached through the cell and put cuffs on each of her arms before letting her out

"Worse.... SHE'S what he wants to steal." She answered.

"But why Eris?" Tyson asked in agreement with Hunter's question.

"If what we theorized is true, the last essence he needs to become uncatchable is hers." Narakomi stated. "Eris' power is magical, and yet without the help of magic, she's continuously improving. She shares that boundless potential that you do, but the difference between you and her is that her powers resemble something from the Dreamrealm."

Tyson's eyes widen in shock. "She's FROM there!?"

"Not quite. She was born here, but she's likely a descendant of someone from there." Narakomi answered. "We've been watching her for a while, and even before she stopped willingly using her shadow powers, they appeared to be the most potent of her abilities."
"Hmm that would make sense..especially with how her powers are acting now. It might be a good idea to get some body guards on her." Hunter said thinking

“S9 fit the prisoner with restraints, stalkers activate the barrier” she ordered before a barrier went up between the 4 stalkers.

S9 reached through the cell and put cuffs on each of her arms before letting her out
Alex looked at the androids. "Will she just be locked up?"

It had been awhile since anyone had heard from Nyx and Peater but just because they haven't been heard from doesnt mean they havent been busy. The villainous duo had ended up getting a new teammate. Seir always wore a grey jacket, ripped jeans and a mask that covered his face except for his eyes, one clearly damaged and cloudy. He was clairvoyant and ended up in Edgewood by accident. He offered his assistance to the villains and they had been hitting up the major cities, stealing mostly with a few killings in between. Getting away with it cleanly thanks to their new friend.

Currently they were in their new hideout. Nyx balancing a shadow orb on her hand. "So Seir. I got to say it's nice having someone with your skills here. Now how about you tell me what I need to do to bring darkness to this world and make it ours?"

It was hard to tell if Seir was smiling, he just nods. "Bringing darkness means more people like you need to work together..but there is a high chance they wont, it also doesnt help that your father of this world is clearly more stronger than you are." He said mentioning Eclipse, Maddy's dad.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

It had been awhile since anyone had heard from Nyx and Peater but just because they haven't been heard from doesnt mean they havent been busy. The villainous duo had ended up getting a new teammate. Seir always wore a grey jacket, ripped jeans and a mask that covered his face except for his eyes, one clearly damaged and cloudy. He was clairvoyant and ended up in Edgewood by accident. He offered his assistance to the villains and they had been hitting up the major cities, stealing mostly with a few killings in between. Getting away with it cleanly thanks to their new friend.

Currently they were in their new hideout. Nyx balancing a shadow orb on her hand. "So Seir. I got to say it's nice having someone with your skills here. Now how about you tell me what I need to do to bring darkness to this world and make it ours?"

It was hard to tell if Seir was smiling, he just nods. "Bringing darkness means more people like you need to work together..but there is a high chance they wont, it also doesnt help that your father of this world is clearly more stronger than you are." He said mentioning Eclipse, Maddy's dad.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"So what? Eclipse was bad one. We can make him had again." Peater said.

"Hmm that would make sense..especially with how her powers are acting now. It might be a good idea to get some body guards on her." Hunter said thinking
"Agreed. Who knows when or where he'll strike. Especially with her being as vulnerable as she is right now." Narakomi said. "Your guard dog relative will need the rest of her pack and then some."

"So what? Eclipse was bad one. We can make him had again." Peater said.
"Yeah, it's not like he's Venus. All we got to do is talk to him. " Nyx said with a smile. "Its not likes hes out there saving kids or anything. Hes just been a house husband since she turned good. "

Seir nods. "Yes there is a chance he would join you. Slim chance but a chance. But I've seen futures of where he doesn't, you get killed or you kill him. " he closed his eyes for a second. "But if you kill him, there are easy ways to deal with his family. They are the ones who get in your way alot. " Seir went over and picked up a tablet. He typed in a few things and up popped the Hero league data base. "Different universe same passcode. " He pulled up the file for Blackmorph. "He can take care of the wife. " he looked at Nyx. "The other you can easily lose herself in that wolf form you told me about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back