• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Agreed. Who knows when or where he'll strike. Especially with her being as vulnerable as she is right now." Narakomi said. "Your guard dog relative will need the rest of her pack and then some."
"Her pack?" Hunter said confused for a second. "Oh the other werewolves. There are only like three others and one is expecting his wife to have twins in a few weeks. They keep to themselves " she smiles. "But Eris has alot of friends."

"Her pack?" Hunter said confused for a second. "Oh the other werewolves. There are only like three others and one is expecting his wife to have twins in a few weeks. They keep to themselves " she smiles. "But Eris has alot of friends."
"Then I suppose you should inform those friends of this. Perhaps you'll have better luck than I did in terms of speaking to them." She said.

"Yeah, it's not like he's Venus. All we got to do is talk to him. " Nyx said with a smile. "Its not likes hes out there saving kids or anything. Hes just been a house husband since she turned good. "

Seir nods. "Yes there is a chance he would join you. Slim chance but a chance. But I've seen futures of where he doesn't, you get killed or you kill him. " he closed his eyes for a second. "But if you kill him, there are easy ways to deal with his family. They are the ones who get in your way alot. " Seir went over and picked up a tablet. He typed in a few things and up popped the Hero league data base. "Different universe same passcode. " He pulled up the file for Blackmorph. "He can take care of the wife. " he looked at Nyx. "The other you can easily lose herself in that wolf form you told me about.
"Well then lets get this party started."

"Then I suppose you should inform those friends of this. Perhaps you'll have better luck than I did in terms of speaking to them." She said.
"Well probably. Maddy didnt really know who you were I get why she was like that. Eris is like her best friend or the closest to it." Hunter chuckled. "We will stop by and talk with them."

"Well probably. Maddy didnt really know who you were I get why she was like that. Eris is like her best friend or the closest to it." Hunter chuckled. "We will stop by and talk with them."
"I figured as much. That's why I didn't get violent. And that's good. I'll be watching from the shadows." She said before fading away.

"Well then lets get this party started."
"Yes! You know if we get Eclipse on our side then we get his whole family." Nyx smiled, maddy had never spoke about her dad's side much but they were all shadow users.

Seir tilted his mask up slightly. Pressing a button to activate the voice changer. Peater and Nyx knew who his was but he still wore the mask, activating the voice changer when he wanted. Nyx had found it hilarious when she realized who he was. "For plan B I will get Blackmorph..." the voice now sounded deeper, more robotic. he then suddenly held his head for a minute. The villains had noticed he did that from time to time. "Meet here. " he used the tablet to show the park. Eclipse was known to go for walks in that park. He then silently left to find Blackmorph.

Nyx smiled. "See ya kid."

"Yes! You know if we get Eclipse on our side then we get his whole family." Nyx smiled, maddy had never spoke about her dad's side much but they were all shadow users.

Seir tilted his mask up slightly. Pressing a button to activate the voice changer. Peater and Nyx knew who his was but he still wore the mask, activating the voice changer when he wanted. Nyx had found it hilarious when she realized who he was. "For plan B I will get Blackmorph..." the voice now sounded deeper, more robotic. he then suddenly held his head for a minute. The villains had noticed he did that from time to time. "Meet here. " he used the tablet to show the park. Eclipse was known to go for walks in that park. He then silently left to find Blackmorph.

Nyx smiled. "See ya kid."
Blackmorph was under a bridge at the city park. "Look at this. Reduced to living among vermin. Scrounging for scraps."

Blackmorph was under a bridge at the city park. "Look at this. Reduced to living among vermin. Scrounging for scraps."
Seir found him easily and held out a hot dog from a stand he got along the way here. Offering it to him. "Blackmorph, creator of monsters, you deserve much more. Let me show you what the future may hold for you." He looks at him and suddenly Blackmorph sees himself teamed up with great villains, ruling the city with an army of monsters around him. "Now how would you feel of the possibility of getting a new pet? "

Seir found him easily and held out a hot dog from a stand he got along the way here. Offering it to him. "Blackmorph, creator of monsters, you deserve much more. Let me show you what the future may hold for you." He looks at him and suddenly Blackmorph sees himself teamed up with great villains, ruling the city with an army of monsters around him. "Now how would you feel of the possibility of getting a new pet? "
Blackmorp grinned maliciously. "Yes..."

Blackmorp grinned maliciously. "Yes..."
"Good. My name is Seir. I work with Nyx and spider-venom(or was it spider wolf I forgot what it was) " Seir opened up the tablet to the profile. "Hmm can I ask how you turn people to monsters? Such a strong ability I'm surprised your still around. I am just curious. Follow if you may. You will be well needed if things go how I believe they will." Seir started walking.

"Good. My name is Seir. I work with Nyx and spider-venom(or was it spider wolf I forgot what it was) " Seir opened up the tablet to the profile. "Hmm can I ask how you turn people to monsters? Such a strong ability I'm surprised your still around. I am just curious. Follow if you may. You will be well needed if things go how I believe they will." Seir started walking.
(Wolfspider) "How does the spider spin its web. How does the bird fly? How does the fish breath the water?"

"Riiiiiiiiiight!?" Tyson said. "She's gonna love that....after being confused probably."
"But hey anything is possible, the other realms are connected to this earth. Always have been so it makes a bit of sense if someone from that realm entered earth. " she said. "Hopefully she can get that shadow self undercontrol."

"But hey anything is possible, the other realms are connected to this earth. Always have been so it makes a bit of sense if someone from that realm entered earth. " she said. "Hopefully she can get that shadow self undercontrol."
"I hope so." Tyson said. "And you're right. As much realm hopping as we do, it's definitely not a surprise." They land at the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back