• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Hunter put all the stuff they bought inside once they got home. "Sounds like a plan"
Once they were done there, Tyson leads them to the rendezvous point where Narakomi is waiting for them.

"You're early." She said.

"So are you." He said back. "I'm surprised they sent you out here though."

"Normally, they wouldn't. However, considering Eris' instability and the other threat we're facing, The Council didn't want to take any chances in case there was a need for combat." Narakomi explained.

Once they were done there, Tyson leads them to the rendezvous point where Narakomi is waiting for them.

"You're early." She said.

"So are you." He said back. "I'm surprised they sent you out here though."

"Normally, they wouldn't. However, considering Eris' instability and the other threat we're facing, The Council didn't want to take any chances in case there was a need for combat." Narakomi explained.
"What threats are you facing?" Hunter asked.

"What threats are you facing?" Hunter asked.
"His code name is Coelacanth." Narakomi answered.

"Coelacanth? So he's not an urban legend?" Tyson asked. "I don't know much about him outside of the stories."

Narakomi shakes her head. "Unfortunately not. We thought they were just rumors as well until last week."

"His code name is Coelacanth." Narakomi answered.

"Coelacanth? So he's not an urban legend?" Tyson asked. "I don't know much about him outside of the stories."

Narakomi shakes her head. "Unfortunately not. We thought they were just rumors as well until last week."
"Coelwho?" Hunter said. "How about explain to me who he is?"

"Couldn't if I wanted to." He leaned against the wall looking at Peter and Eris "Trust me, quitting would be the last thing any of us would want." Sasha replied

"I'll take your word for it."

"So how did you two meet?" LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"I got possessed by a demon or something and he kept me alive and then we just kinda tolerated each other until it became fun to be around each other." She answered.

(Lol, he’d have to push it all the way back into space, or at the very least push it back to Allyson’s lab and she can tell Thor about it)
(Oh I thought Thor was at the hero league.) Alex pushed it to one of the empty labs and called Thor. "Hey thor. I need you for a minute"

“what is it you need Alex?” He asked curiously
"So medic and Engineer helped me get Killian a new human body. Well her old body turned to a metal blob and reformed with the assassin AI in control. I want your help to help me destroy it." Alex said glaring at the assassin. "We have it contained already"

"So medic and Engineer helped me get Killian a new human body. Well her old body turned to a metal blob and reformed with the assassin AI in control. I want your help to help me destroy it." Alex said glaring at the assassin. "We have it contained already"

“Keep it secure, I’ll have someone come and pick it up” he replied

"That is true. " she nods drinking her tea. Her shadow holds up a book and she shook her head. "No not that one. The other volume"

"We took them down. But still cleaning up the mess at times." Allyson said. Drumonkey Drumonkey
Chuck sighs as he puts his head onto his chin "what book is that?" he asks as he waves his hand and summons the book to himself.

Dru sighed and shook his head "is it anything you need me to help with? I can do... well I dont know what but I can for sure help."

Chuck sighs as he puts his head onto his chin "what book is that?" he asks as he waves his hand and summons the book to himself.

Dru sighed and shook his head "is it anything you need me to help with? I can do... well I dont know what but I can for sure help."
It was just a volume of complicated spells. The shadow looked annoyed when the book was taken from it. Kala smiled. "Just a spell book. Been helping my friend Jace start training his pupil to take his place. He is sadly not long for this world much longer"

"Dont worry we got it taken care of. " she got to one of the mission control rooms. It was full of desks and a large screen. "This is where we can observe some of the active missions we send some heroes on. I end up trying to use my powers to help steer it along."

It was just a volume of complicated spells. The shadow looked annoyed when the book was taken from it. Kala smiled. "Just a spell book. Been helping my friend Jace start training his pupil to take his place. He is sadly not long for this world much longer"

"Dont worry we got it taken care of. " she got to one of the mission control rooms. It was full of desks and a large screen. "This is where we can observe some of the active missions we send some heroes on. I end up trying to use my powers to help steer it along."
"hes about to die? He doesn't have any magic to I dont know prolong his life or something?" Chuck asked with a raised eyebrow finding it hard to believe.

Dru looked around with wonder in his eyes before they glowed as he read some of allysons memories and then walked up to a computer and began to look over some of the active missions. "This is quite a set up though of course you would choose to help with your powers.

"hes about to die? He doesn't have any magic to I dont know prolong his life or something?" Chuck asked with a raised eyebrow finding it hard to believe.

Dru looked around with wonder in his eyes before they glowed as he read some of allysons memories and then walked up to a computer and began to look over some of the active missions. "This is quite a set up though of course you would choose to help with your powers.
"He was killed but his pupil Misty brought him back. Costed her some years of her life but the spell wasnt meant to last. He has accepted this. I been helping him with things" Kala nods. "There comes a time for everyone"

"Well I'm just following how my mom did it." Allyson admitted. Her memories showed the missions where she used her powers to decide things. Some were successes, others failures." The active missions nothing completely major. There was a string of underground fight clubs with supers, mages, and all sorts of non humans fighting against their will, some involved protecting politicans, and others included looking for villains that had escaped from prison. Two of them being Roxie's parents. "Mom wanted to retire from this but shes come back to help. Dad's always in one of the labs working on some weapon or gear for the heroes here. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back