• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"One way to get rid of a body." Nyx said.

Seir using the tablet still connected to the hero league got the phone numbers for Venus and Maddy. He sent them the video.

Maddy was in the er, just finishing with a patient. She was about to go check on Eris when her phone vibrated. She looked at the message, almost dropping her phone. A tear escaped her eye as she turned to a nurse. "I got to go. Emergency. " the nurse nods. "We got it covered." Maddy didnt listen using a backdoor to run out.

Venus was at home when she got the text. "No.." she recognized the park. That was only a couple minutes away. She left the house going straight to the park. Her blonde hair turning green. Her eyes pink like Nyx's now as she arrived. “Adam! You!" Vines went right to Wolfspider and Nyx, aiming for thier throats.
A hand gripped her. "Hello." Blackmorph said. "Remember what my touch can do? Beg to be spared and maybe I'll show you mercy

"Ooh wasted words.... My pet." His power flows into her
The vines had shriveled up before they could do anything to Nyx and Wolfspider.

"I wont be your pet." Venus said as Blackmorph's power flowed into her.The corruption was painful. Tiny vines started crawling under her skin before coming up and wrapping around her arms and legs.

Maddy arrived turning back to her human form. Her wolf embalm on her chest. It was silver with a gold outline, her new suit was similar in colors, a darker silverish color with gold marking resembling scratch marks on her side with very thin gold gloves. She saw the scene, filled with mix emotions, her wolf senses picking up on the smell of blood from Wolfspider's hand and droplets that fell to the ground. She saw Blackmorph turning her mom. She growled.

"Right on time." Seir said in the robotic voice.

Venus looked at Maddy, tears in her eyes as she tried to get her powers to pull her away from Blackmorph's grasp but it wasn't working. "Maddy...get him..for your dad. "

Maddy growled and ran at Wolfspider and went to punch him.

The vines had shriveled up before they could do anything to Nyx and Wolfspider.

"I wont be your pet." Venus said as Blackmorph's power flowed into her.The corruption was painful. Tiny vines started crawling under her skin before coming up and wrapping around her arms and legs.

Maddy arrived turning back to her human form. Her wolf embalm on her chest. It was silver with a gold outline, her new suit was similar in colors, a darker silverish color with gold marking resembling scratch marks on her side with very thin gold gloves. She saw the scene, filled with mix emotions, her wolf senses picking up on the smell of blood from Wolfspider's hand and droplets that fell to the ground. She saw Blackmorph turning her mom. She growled.

"Right on time." Seir said in the robotic voice.

Venus looked at Maddy, tears in her eyes as she tried to get her powers to pull her away from Blackmorph's grasp but it wasn't working. "Maddy...get him..for your dad. "

Maddy growled and ran at Wolfspider and went to punch him.
Blackmorph held her tight.

Wolfspider took the hit. His symbiot wrapped around her hand and up her forearm

Blackmorph held her tight.

Wolfspider took the hit. His symbiot wrapped around her hand and up her forearm
Nyx smiled watching the two not so fights go on. She made her shadow scythe appear, looking exactly like Venus's but in shadow form she twirled it around.

Venus's hands started turning more root like with bark, the tiny vines growing more around and into the bark with thorns growing as well. Pale pink and black petals came out of her body to create a skirt and top. Her skin turning a sickly green as on her shoulders rested the heads of venus fly traps that moved on thier own. Her eyes turned completely red and her green hair turned more into moss with some dead flowers in it. Venus had kept fighting it until she couldn't do it anymore.

"Why did you do it! " maddy shouted her voice with more of a growl. Eyes turning yellow. She tried pulling her arm back. As the symbiote went up her forearm.

Nyx smiled watching the two not so fights go on. She made her shadow scythe appear, looking exactly like Venus's but in shadow form she twirled it around.

Venus's hands started turning more root like with bark, the tiny vines growing more around and into the bark with thorns growing as well. Pale pink and black petals came out of her body to create a skirt and top. Her skin turning a sickly green as on her shoulders rested the heads of venus fly traps that moved on thier own. Her eyes turned completely red and her green hair turned more into moss with some dead flowers in it. Venus had kept fighting it until she couldn't do it anymore.

"Why did you do it! " maddy shouted her voice with more of a growl. Eyes turning yellow. She tried pulling her arm back. As the symbiote went up her forearm.
"Welcome to the fold my pet."

"Because your parents were the greatest assassin's I've ever known, and they became spineless saps." Wolfspider said.

"Welcome to the fold my pet."

"Because your parents were the greatest assassin's I've ever known, and they became spineless saps." Wolfspider said.
"Ready to serve..." The plant monster said.

Maddy growled and turned seeing the monster her mom had become. Nyx laughed. "Oo some ones getting angry." Maddy used her arm being caught in the symbiote and flip Wolfspider to the ground to get her arm free.

Seir was watching silently.

"Ready to serve..." The plant monster said.

Maddy growled and turned seeing the monster her mom had become. Nyx laughed. "Oo some ones getting angry." Maddy used her arm being caught in the symbiote and flip Wolfspider to the ground to get her arm free.

Seir was watching silently.
He let her go mid way throw the flip and landed on his feey.

Blackmorph looked at Maddy. "Catch or kill her I don't care which>'

He let her go mid way throw the flip and landed on his feey.

Blackmorph looked at Maddy. "Catch or kill her I don't care which>'
Maddy had her focus on Wolfspider trying to deal with him. Her hand turned into a claw and she scratched him hard, full of force. The plant monster formally known as Venus sent thorns at her piercing her suit. "Ah.. come on mom..you can fight this..I dont want to hurt you.." she was already breathing a bit heavy, doing this fight was not apart of her plan for the day. She glared at Wolfspider tears in her eyes. "You are a monster..you're gonna pay for this.."

Last edited:
Maddy had her focus on Wolfspider trying to deal with him. Her hand turned into a claw and she scratched him hard, full of force. The plant monster formally known as Venus sent thorns at her piercing her suit. "Ah.. come on mom..you can fight this..I dont want to hurt you.." she was already breathing a bit heavy, doing this fight was not apart of her plan for the day. She glared at Wolfspider tears in her eyes. "You are a monster..you're gonna pay for this.."
The Symbiote thrust outward taking the brunt of the attack.

"Was there ever any doubt that I was a monster?"

The Symbiote thrust outward taking the brunt of the attack.

"Was there ever any doubt that I was a monster?"
Maddy had gone full wolf, she let out a loud howl before she pounced on Wolfspider. Scratching him with her claws and trying to bite him. The symbiote would have taken the brunt of the attack like before. She was about to bit his neck when Venus used vines that wrapped around the wolf and pulled her off of him, slamming her into the ground. Maddy bit down on the vines tearing them off. She went and scratched at Venus who stumbled back before making vines that consisted of poison ivy and rose thorns grab her and wrap her in it. Maddy struggled for about a minute before barely breaking through and limbing away slowly from the fight. Parts of the vines hanging off of her. Seir tilted his head as he looked at her. He said nothing as their eyes met. A vision getting sent to her. Maddy let out a growl and tried to pounce on him.

Nyx looked at Wolfspider. "Are you okay?"

Maddy had gone full wolf, she let out a loud howl before she pounced on Wolfspider. Scratching him with her claws and trying to bite him. The symbiote would have taken the brunt of the attack like before. She was about to bit his neck when Venus used vines that wrapped around the wolf and pulled her off of him, slamming her into the ground. Maddy bit down on the vines tearing them off. She went and scratched at Venus who stumbled back before making vines that consisted of poison ivy and rose thorns grab her and wrap her in it. Maddy struggled for about a minute before barely breaking through and limbing away slowly from the fight. Parts of the vines hanging off of her. Seir tilted his head as he looked at her. He said nothing as their eyes met. A vision getting sent to her. Maddy let out a growl and tried to pounce on him.

Nyx looked at Wolfspider. "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. The bitch didn't even break skin." He said. "Might have cracked a few ribs though."

"I'm fine. The bitch didn't even break skin." He said. "Might have cracked a few ribs though."
Seir pulled his gun from his holster. Shooting an energy beam at her. She laid on the ground whimpering. Venus just looked at her not doing anything.

Nyx smiled and gave him a kiss. "You did great love."

Seir turned to them. "Alright. Let's head back. Come on Blackmorph. our place would be better than the bridge."

Seir pulled his gun from his holster. Shooting an energy beam at her. She laid on the ground whimpering. Venus just looked at her not doing anything.

Nyx smiled and gave him a kiss. "You did great love."

Seir turned to them. "Alright. Let's head back. Come on Blackmorph. our place would be better than the bridge."
He kissed her back. "Very well." He walked up to Maddy. "Though I would LOVE to add a wolf to my collection."

He kissed her back. "Very well." He walked up to Maddy. "Though I would LOVE to add a wolf to my collection."
Maddy just laid there whimpering for a minute as she tried getting up, unsuccessfully right now. Seir put his gun away. "I suggest not. Keeping those two together have a chance of not working out well for you guys." He looked over at Venus who was still just watching Maddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back