• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I've never had a green thumbed pet." He said
"I guess we will see. "Seir said as he zoned out for a second. He shook his head before pulling Blackmorph to the side behind a tree as a police officer came by. "Stupid police on patrol. " he waited a minute for the officer to walk by before leading him to the meeting spot.

Nyx smiled. "Nice job kid, you got the guy. "

"I hope so." Tyson said. "And you're right. As much realm hopping as we do, it's definitely not a surprise." They land at the hospital.
"Yep." She nods getting off his back. She entered the hospital, it didnt take much effort to get the information for Eris. "Shes in Wing X." Hunter said. "She apparently already has visitors"

"I guess we will see. "Seir said as he zoned out for a second. He shook his head before pulling Blackmorph to the side behind a tree as a police officer came by. "Stupid police on patrol. " he waited a minute for the officer to walk by before leading him to the meeting spot.

Nyx smiled. "Nice job kid, you got the guy. "
"Nyx. Wolfspider." He said

"Nyx. Wolfspider." He said
"Welcome to the team. Now how long till Eclipse shows up." Nyx asked.
Seir checked the time on the tablet as he got it set to record. "Five minutes. Like I told you earlier Nyx, I saw very slim futures of him saying yes. Most likely was he killed you and said no. Now I suggest Blackmorph and I stay hidden and enjoy the show."

"Welcome to the team. Now how long till Eclipse shows up." Nyx asked.
Seir checked the time on the tablet as he got it set to record. "Five minutes. Like I told you earlier Nyx, I saw very slim futures of him saying yes. Most likely was he killed you and said no. Now I suggest Blackmorph and I stay hidden and enjoy the show."
Blackmorph sunk into the shadow

Blackmorph sunk into the shadow
Seir climbed into a nearby tree to get a good view as he recorded the encounter.

Eclipse was walking through the park. In his hands was a bouquet of roses. He was actually heading home. His dark blue hair was neatly combed and he wore a nice white shirt and black pants. He was obviously going to surprise his wife with a date. He took a step back seeing Peater and Nyx. “What do you guys want?”

Nyx smiled. “ we've come to make an offer. I want to add this world under my control, time for an era of darkness. Join us. You must be dying to do something fun.”

Seir climbed into a nearby tree to get a good view as he recorded the encounter.

Eclipse was walking through the park. In his hands was a bouquet of roses. He was actually heading home. His dark blue hair was neatly combed and he wore a nice white shirt and black pants. He was obviously going to surprise his wife with a date. He took a step back seeing Peater and Nyx. “What do you guys want?”

Nyx smiled. “ we've come to make an offer. I want to add this world under my control, time for an era of darkness. Join us. You must be dying to do something fun.”
"Come on Eclipse you've been sitting around doing ng nothing for years now."

"Come on Eclipse you've been sitting around doing ng nothing for years now."

“No I'm fine. I dont want that..I really been enjoying this life. Not being on the run, no lying. I've gotten a second chance with my wife and we are trying to have Maddy forgive us.” He said. “Eve has been so happy, shes been working in the community garden she started, helping people when they enter our world. It's nice seeing her smile. Maybe you guys should try it. Settle down, have a family."

“Really are you sure that's not Venus talking? You and her use to cause fear in the criminal underground, you were the faces of the gods’ assassins. No one would dare cross you.“ Nyx smiled taking a step forward

“No I'm fine. I dont want that..I really been enjoying this life. Not being on the run, no lying. I've gotten a second chance with my wife and we are trying to have Maddy forgive us.” He said. “Eve has been so happy, shes been working in the community garden she started, helping people when they enter our world. It's nice seeing her smile. Maybe you guys should try it. Settle down, have a family."

“Really are you sure that's not Venus talking? You and her use to cause fear in the criminal underground, you were the faces of the gods’ assassins. No one would dare cross you.“ Nyx smiled taking a step forward
"Settle down? You've gone soft eclipse." (Can Wolfspider strike the killing blow?)

"Settle down? You've gone soft eclipse." (Can Wolfspider strike the killing blow?)
(I was totally gonna have you do it!)

Eclipse frowned. He set the roses on a bench nearby. “No it's not her talking..I been taking Medic's advice to be a better person. For Eve..for Maddy. He has been helping us.” Shadows started covering him. “Now I may be a bit rusty but I've had more experience with shadows and you, I suggest you leave. I have a dinner date I would rather not miss.”

Nyx frowned. “You really have gone soft. “ she then got a wicked smirk on her face. “How the mighty have fallen.” Nyx made shadow chains appear around Eclipse but he just gave a tug on them and they broke, with a wave of his hand the fragments of shadow came to him. He created a shadow orb that pushed Nyx back before shadow copies appeared next to him.

(I was totally gonna have you do it!)

Eclipse frowned. He set the roses on a bench nearby. “No it's not her talking..I been taking Medic's advice to be a better person. For Eve..for Maddy. He has been helping us.” Shadows started covering him. “Now I may be a bit rusty but I've had more experience with shadows and you, I suggest you leave. I have a dinner date I would rather not miss.”

Nyx frowned. “You really have gone soft. “ she then got a wicked smirk on her face. “How the mighty have fallen.” Nyx made shadow chains appear around Eclipse but he just gave a tug on them and they broke, with a wave of his hand the fragments of shadow came to him. He created a shadow orb that pushed Nyx back before shadow copies appeared next to him.
Wolfspider was suddenly behind him. "Pity." He thrust his arm into Eclipses chest. "You could have been so amazing... Now we have to make sure that you don't fet your body reanimated."

His mask split open into a huge mouth and he ate Eclipse

Last edited:
"Because Jace is ready. That's all. Life can only be prolonged for so long." Kala smiled. "Yes for most people. You and I know that. " (pretty much word is ready to be done with the character so we are giving Jace a good ending)

"They just saw me struggling here. So they stepped back into thier roles, in between enjoining being grandparents. They are always hanging out with Diana, Jeremy and Ryder when they have time." Allyson said. "So any place you like to see next? I could show you one of the labs, the training hall, armory, the medical bay?"
"Pshh mortals and their weird sentiments he doesn't even know about the fact that he doesn't know about anything else." Chuck said with a dismissive sigh and a wave of his hand.

"Let's go look at the labs that sounds fun and who knows I might be able to help someone." Dru said with a smile before taking her hand in his.

Wolfspider was suddenly behind him. "Pity." He thrust his arm into Eclipses chest. "You could have been so amazing... Now we have to make sure that you don't fet your body reanimated."

His mask split open into a huge mouth and he ate Eclipse
Nyx turned away slightly still watching as Wolfspider ate Eclipse.

Seir filmed it until the end and jumped down from the tree. "I'll send it to Venus and Maddy for now. After that I'll edit it and send to others. Got to show you guys are not to be messed with."

Last edited:
"Pshh mortals and their weird sentiments he doesn't even know about the fact that he doesn't know about anything else." Chuck said with a dismissive sigh and a wave of his hand.

"Let's go look at the labs that sounds fun and who knows I might be able to help someone." Dru said with a smile before taking her hand in his.
Kala chuckled. "Its what he wants so I'm gonna make sure his pupil is in good hands."

"Alright. Let's go." Allyson smiled taking his hand. She took him to one of the common area labs. People were working everywhere. Some on personal projects, others on repairs. Allyson checked her watch. "Oh Thor sent a few ships.. hmm I'll have to check that later"

Nyx turned away slightly still watching as Wolfspider ate Eclipse.

Seir filmed it until the end and jumped down from the tree. "I'll send it to Venus and Maddy for now. After that I'll edit it and send to others. Got to show you guys are not to be messed with."
Wolfspider wiped his mask as it reformed. "Yummy."

"Her pack?" Hunter said confused for a second. "Oh the other werewolves. There are only like three others and one is expecting his wife to have twins in a few weeks. They keep to themselves " she smiles. "But Eris has alot of friends."

(Jenny and Rebecca are available, lol)

Wolfspider wiped his mask as it reformed. "Yummy."
"One way to get rid of a body." Nyx said.

Seir using the tablet still connected to the hero league got the phone numbers for Venus and Maddy. He sent them the video.

Maddy was in the er, just finishing with a patient. She was about to go check on Eris when her phone vibrated. She looked at the message, almost dropping her phone. A tear escaped her eye as she turned to a nurse. "I got to go. Emergency. " the nurse nods. "We got it covered." Maddy didnt listen using a backdoor to run out.

Venus was at home when she got the text. "No.." she recognized the park. That was only a couple minutes away. She left the house going straight to the park. Her blonde hair turning green. Her eyes pink like Nyx's now as she arrived. “Adam! You!" Vines went right to Wolfspider and Nyx, aiming for thier throats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back