• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy just laid there whimpering for a minute as she tried getting up, unsuccessfully right now. Seir put his gun away. "I suggest not. Keeping those two together have a chance of not working out well for you guys." He looked over at Venus who was still just watching Maddy.
"Very well. Venus. We're leaving." He said. "Interesting. Venus is the first one I've corrupted capable of speech "

"Very well. Venus. We're leaving." He said. "Interesting. Venus is the first one I've corrupted capable of speech "
"Yes..sir " Venus said. She followed blackmorph slowly. Nyx shrugged. "Who knows why maybe its cause her powers arnt natural. A man made mutant already." Nyx went over to Maddy. "Oh I wish I could have gotten a chance to play with you. " Nyx went to pet the wolf but Maddy bit her hand. "Ow!"

"Yes..sir " Venus said. She followed blackmorph slowly. Nyx shrugged. "Who knows why maybe its cause her powers arnt natural. A man made mutant already." Nyx went over to Maddy. "Oh I wish I could have gotten a chance to play with you. " Nyx went to pet the wolf but Maddy bit her hand. "Ow!"
"Bitch!" Wolfspider stomped on her back

"Bitch!" Wolfspider stomped on her back
Maddy let go. Nyx shook her head and headed for a shadow. "I'll bandage this up when we get back. Then I'll start planning on talking to another shadow user." She looked at Seir. "Kid get ready to send that video out. Time to show the heroes we are back. "

Maddy let go. Nyx shook her head and headed for a shadow. "I'll bandage this up when we get back. Then I'll start planning on talking to another shadow user." She looked at Seir. "Kid get ready to send that video out. Time to show the heroes we are back. "
Wolfspider restrained her with black webbing

Maddy didnt move at first, still in pain from fighting but once she realized she was being restrained she started trying to get out and escape. Natural instincts kicking in.

Nyx entered her shadow, Seir followed after.
Wolfspider left Maddy there as he entered

It took a while but Maddy got free and started walking around the city. Bits of the black webbing clung to her fur along with the vines.
"mads?" A voice said behind her. It was Sans eating a hot dog with his brother Papyrus.

Fate and Ben were deep in Racoon city. They had learned the rules quickly. Always confirm that the dead were actually dead, and to avoid hordes rather than fight them

"mads?" A voice said behind her. It was Sans eating a hot dog with his brother Papyrus.

Fate and Ben were deep in Racoon city. They had learned the rules quickly. Always confirm that the dead were actually dead, and to avoid hordes rather than fight them
Maddy growled at Sans and Papyrus as she turned to see who spoke.

Fate had activated her charms to keep them safe. Keeping an eye put for hordes.

Maddy growled at Sans and Papyrus as she turned to see who spoke.

Fate had activated her charms to keep them safe. Keeping an eye put for hordes.
"whoa hey. come on. you know us."

At the station they found a few survivors. Most of them bitten already about to turn

"whoa hey. come on. you know us."

At the station they found a few survivors. Most of them bitten already about to turn
She just growled and tried to run away but she was slower than normal.

"Ben.. looks like we need a new place like fast." She said making her staff appear. Indigo was being carried in a backpack.

She just growled and tried to run away but she was slower than normal.

"Ben.. looks like we need a new place like fast." She said making her staff appear. Indigo was being carried in a backpack.
He held out his hand her soul appeared pulling her back to him. "maddy." He said. He took off his jacket and held it to her nose. "come on. you know my scent."

"Yeah I noticed." Ben said. "Everyone who's been bit go into the other room and wash the wound. It might slow the infection."

He held out his hand her soul appeared pulling her back to him. "maddy." He said. He took off his jacket and held it to her nose. "come on. you know my scent."

"Yeah I noticed." Ben said. "Everyone who's been bit go into the other room and wash the wound. It might slow the infection."
Maddy bit his jacket as he tried to hold it to her nose. She growled more.

Fate checked on the other survivors that weren't bitten. Checking to see if they had any other injuries. She still kept her staff in hand just in case.

Maddy bit his jacket as he tried to hold it to her nose. She growled more.

Fate checked on the other survivors that weren't bitten. Checking to see if they had any other injuries. She still kept her staff in hand just in case.
"she's really lost it." He said. He pulled out his phone and called Dana. "hey. we need someone collect maddy. she's feral."

One person started convulsing. About to turn. Ben made the hard desicion in that moment. Transforming into Diamondhead he cut off the person's head.

"she's really lost it." He said. He pulled out his phone and called Dana. "hey. we need someone collect maddy. she's feral."

One person started convulsing. About to turn. Ben made the hard desicion in that moment. Transforming into Diamondhead he cut off the person's head.
Maddy had apparently understood that letting go of the jacket she kept trying to get away but of course Sans held her soul and she got pulled back. She whimpered and Sans would notice the plant material on her, thorns in her side. The burn mark from the energy blast. She hadn't attacked them yet Only growled to get them to leave her alone.

Dana answered her phone. "How bad is it? "

"Seeing that never gets easier" Fate said.

Maddy had apparently understood that letting go of the jacket she kept trying to get away but of course Sans held her soul and she got pulled back. She whimpered and Sans would notice the plant material on her, thorns in her side. The burn mark from the energy blast. She hadn't attacked them yet Only growled to get them to leave her alone.

Dana answered her phone. "How bad is it? "

"Seeing that never gets easier" Fate said.
"she's hurt get medic." He said.

"I know." Diamondhead said

"she's hurt get medic." He said.

"I know." Diamondhead said
"Shes not healing ok..got it. Not attacking anyone right? " Dana said sending a agent to go get Medic. Maddy let out several loud howls. Before jumping on sans to get him to let go of her soul. There were a few bystanders recording with their phones.

"Everyone else seems okay for now but we can see how long till that changes. Fate said

"Shes not healing ok..got it. Not attacking anyone right? " Dana said sending a agent to go get Medic. Maddy let out several loud howls. Before jumping on sans to get him to let go of her soul. There were a few bystanders recording with their phones.

"Everyone else seems okay for now but we can see how long till that changes. Fate said
"maddy calm down." Sans said. "I'VE GOT THIS SANS!" Papyrus said stepping in front of her. "MADDY! SIT!"

Alex frowned not responding to her. "I trust her to you guys" he said as he walked back to Killian.

“Don’t you leave me here you coward! Come fight me like a man! Don’t you want to get Killian’s memories back?” She shouted to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back